Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? (12357 Views)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / My Daughters Make Me Cry After What I Saw Them Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
You caught your girlfriend cheating on you with your best friend. What will you do?? undecided

Remember...... He is your best friend.

Let me sit down here and drink my cold coffee.

1 Like

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by OkuFaba(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Girlfriend not wife, I'll wish them well and move on

20 Likes

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by OlawaleBammie: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
No wahala na, bid them goodbye and face ur hustle, agony, gnashing of teeth and ur eventual upliftment.

8 Likes

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na she go lose.. Because I won't quarrel with my friend.....our friendship go continue while I go kain the banny for street full time.....

But one thing for sure na be say that my nigha no go stay one inch close to banny wey I go marry..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by SuperNova33: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
We will have a three some ... for lunch.

But I will remind my best friend to bring his girlfriend so we can have her for dinner .

What are friends for if we can't share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Samfloxin(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
I am done with both of them. Some people say they will continue with a friend that deliberately took your girl, just wait,he will do worse.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Ekejoestar(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
How una go just sit down come cook cock and bull story dey baffle me for this forum oooo
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'll tell them better buy agbo, that I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by JimmyDarmody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'll wish them luck n cut ties.

My sanity is important.
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Emmadoc: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
I will join them in party...xoxo
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Telegram234(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Give a handshake and 3 gbosa.
For collecting his share of cookie cheesy wink
#Bro_code_rocks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Samfloxin:
I am done with both of them. Some people say they will continue with a friend that deliberately took your girl, just wait,he will do worse.

The thing annoys me a lot.

A friend that can sleep with your girlfriend is an enemy. He should never be kept close.

What stupid bro code is that?

1 Like

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Cudeze4(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
This is betrayal on both sides. The best solution for my kind of person. The relationship is over from both sides. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Mpomia: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
What should she do to u if it is otherwise?
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
I'll buy agbo from Kiddogarcia and give my friend so he can lash her well well. I can't come and go and have heart attack
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
You caught your girlfriend cheating on you with your best friend. What will you do?? undecided

U don dey trip for boo bestie abi?

1 Like

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

U don dey trip for boo bestie abi?
my bestie no get boo tongue tongue
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Akinbahm(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Those peeps up there saying they will bone face and continue their relationship with their friends omo nah big time lie, the fess attack wey them go give their friend ehn u go think say they don dey fight since childhood awon oniro radarada.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by rex444(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

cold coffee my left nyash.....

2 Likes

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
rex444:
cold coffee my left nyash.....
wetin happen to your left yansh??
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
my bestie no get boo tongue tongue

You be lesbo? Cos I was asking if you're falling head over heels for ur bf's best friend?
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

You be lesbo? Cos I was asking if you're falling head over heels for ur bf's best friend?
No, I am not undecided undecided
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by skywalker240(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Let the bitch go and keep my freind (enemy) closer

we gonna drink beer and examine, compare and evaluate how the okpolosho screamed during hot and hard sections.

1 Like

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by SunshineHQ(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na she go lose.. Because I won't quarrel with my friend.....our friendship go continue while I go kain the banny for street full time.....

But one thing for sure na be say that my nigha no go stay one inch close to banny wey I go marry..
u will continue ur friendship wit ur friend dat slept wit ur babe? dats simping in beta mod

1 Like

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by SunshineHQ(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Akinbahm:
Those peeps up there saying they will bone face and continue their relationship with their friends omo nah big time lie, the fess attack wey them go give their friend ehn u go think say they don dey fight since childhood awon oniro radarada.
exactly. d tin shock me

1 Like

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
No, I am not undecided undecided

Good you're not. U seem subtle but those are the kinda persons I avoid the most. Good morn

1 Like

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 18, 2021
SunshineHQ:
exactly. d tin shock me

There's a GOD but Allah
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:

I'll walk away na undecided
I can't be having hyper because of a human being...

Even if na my wife sef, it'll still be the same response. Though twould be hurtful, but moving on will be the best way to heal rapidly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 18, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Good you're not. U seem subtle but those are the kinda persons I avoid the most. Good morn
Lol grin grin
Good morn
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Favfables:

I'll walk away na undecided
I can't be having hyper because of a human being...

Even if na my wife sef, it'll still be the same response. Though twould be hurtful, but moving on will be the best way to heal rapidly...
even if na your wife, you go still waka commot. Na wa ooo undecided undecided
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by rex444(m): 7:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Beebah2000:
wetin happen to your left yansh??
no b only cold coffee, U go let am block so U lick am like asscream.. icecream
Re: You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? by SunshineHQ(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

There's a GOD but Allah
are u normal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Can you Kiss Your wife's foot on the Wedding Day ? / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.