Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 (43636 Views)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
And Lagos never fit finish Badagry expressway since 2008. It is a wao!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Impressive !

Where is the foolish governor of Ogun State ?

You need to drive through Ojuore in Ota to know how terrible the governor is.

That road is a federal road, not under ogun state jurisdiction

Not supporting him tho
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by GardenOfGod(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
muller101:
Hyping allowance of last month has been paid. grin
Have you not seen pictures of the road project? what is hyping in the post? Some of you are natural incubators of hate!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ukeme8: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
I can confidently tell you that Akwa Ibom and Abuja has one of the best road networks in Nigeria, they are roads everywhere you turn to in Akwa Ibom State.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by GardenOfGod(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dblock89:
I don't really understand because this road was 90% completed by the former governor and because election is around the corner he rushed to complete it.

Why didn't he complete it all this years?

Anyways I heard before he came the sun was shining and immediately he arrived the rain started falling heavily then when he left sun started shining again and I believe your guess is as good as mine.

The street light he's talking about is countable because is just from the park and not even up to utu talkless of getting to itak you can't find it again,Anyways I understand the Op has been heavily paid to keep deceiving the people that are not in the state for the audio work he has done in the state.

Son of perdition and hate... Other people are appreciative of his good works and wishing they have a governor like ours, yet you because of ndong ifod ye ibak uwem nte anie ki'dem, you are vomiting what you just vomitted. mbom ye ata-ata mbom!
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by GardenOfGod(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ebi2233:
Ibom Republic will be a landlocked Country, like Biafra.
7 Akwa-Ibom LGA are going for Ijaw Republic.
The 2 Obolo LGA and the 5 Oro LGA, making 7 Oro are Obolo people and Obolo are Ijaw people. Oro are also under Ijaw Youth Council and Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization today.
Ijaw have 7 LGA in Akwa-Ibom state. And 12 lga in Rivers State.
Ijaws are in more than Six States, which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, and the Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws.
and they share perfect boundaries with each other without other tribes getting into their centre.
Ibom Republic will be a landlocked country.
Instead of that professor to add cross river to their Ibom Republic he didn't, now the Ijaws that are in the areas that share boundaries with the Atlantic say they are going to Ijaw Republic with their relatives, and never Ibom Republic.
This is why they are suffering the Akwa-Ibom Ijaws.
All the people in Ijaw Republic are under Ijaw Youth Council IYC, Ijaw National Congress INC, and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
Dreamer!
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by GardenOfGod(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ebi2233:

Oro are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations today like the Ijaw Youth Council, Ijaw National Congress and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization.
Oro are Obolo people, and Obolo are Ijaw people.
Oro leaders have paid different visits, to General Ditari and also Professor Benjamin Okaba in Ijaw house, in Yenagoa, that they are Ijaws, and should be carried along, with their Obolo Ijaw relatives and other of their Ijaw relatives, to Ijaw Republic.
They are presently in all Ijaw tribe Organizations.

Ibom Republic will be a landlocked Country like Biafra, since the Professor didnt add Cross River, to Ibom Republic.
IPOP trying very hard to look for sympathizers....Agents of division grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by poiZon: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Savie:
So he has change it from september to december? And what is his excuse for that? Because I know he is very good at making excuses.
What really stop akpabio from inaugurating that 4point Sheraton?
He built it, commissioned it, so why is it udom that u r attacking?
Shebi once they commission something, it is ready for public use...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Emmanuel909090: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Don't forget Eket + Ibeno zones

Thanks, i will tour round.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by nattyGENT: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
God bless Godswill Obot Akpabio, Amen
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by drololaaof: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good accolade but how durable is the
road before we see wear and tear because of poor quality of construction materials. I wept when I see Onitsha- Owerri road been washed away and damaged. After spending billions.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Nick08130(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
The sky is blue
The trees are seen smiling
What a lovely State.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Realboygenius(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is beautiful. Imagine driving on this road while listening to my favourite afrobeat music blasting from the Oraimo Freepod 3 earbuds. You can make order for yours here: http://ng.oraimo.com

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by AbyBest(m): 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amazing
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Paulianfa(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Exactly

U concur, that project is from the past administration, Akpabio project, the lazy make up man is never a good governor, no road is ever complete in this tenure.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by barragan: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Such empty
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by TolaniLuv: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Akwa Ibom have all it take to be a country...

Power station aka IBOM power station

World classed stadium

The ongoing sea port

International air port...

We are looking forward for the Emerging IBOM Republic..

Please stop casting the few state we can be proud of before the Fulani move there to turn it it to jungle

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Mikekan30: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Great one Gov.Udom Emmanuel
Ikot Ekpene is my home town, thanks for this masterpiece orchestrated by Julius "Udoh"Begger.
Can wait for the Final Opening of the 4point by Sheraton Hotel December.

Well done

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Mikekan30: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Agugbadin:

But Akwaibomites don't live in their state even with the good road network. They are in every rumu in Portharcourt.

Yes Akwa Ibomites are wide traveller's, they do this for greener pastures, navigating the country, getting more exposure and getting more knowledge of the terrain, getting educated, interaction with people and knowing different cultures.......
That's why we are found in every part of Nigeria....

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by t2luv1: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2021
megacity:
I love Akwa Ibom. They do not to deserve to be in a failed country

The leaders work for the people.

I guess it's time for all indigents of Akwa Ibom to pack their bags and move out of other states, especially from Lagos State, and move to their beloved state. I don't see anything holding them back,
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by NEROSKY(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2021
lonelydora:
I hate it when Nigerians praise governors (or politicians) when they do what they were elected to do. Is working on roads not part of tbe governor's job?

Oh! I remember, even in government offices, you "grease" civil servants hands to carry out the duties they were basically employed to do.

This is why we are where we are!

You're right in all sense, but let's look at it from another perspective: if don't work and embezzle the funds, who'll hold them to account for it? Nobody!
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by princejones(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2021
PharoahIII:
Which akwaibom? With their pothole-riddled roads? Is it abak road or itam or ibb, which one?
You lied sir, Akwa lbom has one of the best of roads network though many were done by previous regime. Secondly the road was more than 50% completed by Akpabio regime upto after ikpe anang from uyo
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by bigfather(m): 2:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Impressive !

Where is the foolish governor of Ogun State ?

You need to drive through Ojuore in Ota to know how terrible the governor is.

Honestly....that guy fall my hand !
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 3:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Silentmoni:
I can confidently tell you that uyo has one of the best road networks in nigeria and solid built roads for that matter.....it's also very peaceful!
Yeah
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by muller101(m): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Have you not seen pictures of the road project? what is hyping in the post? Some of you are natural incubators of hate!
Oga relax.
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 4:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Dblock89:
I don't really understand because this road was 90% completed by the former governor and because election is around the corner he rushed to complete it.

Why didn't he complete it all this years?

Anyways I heard before he came the sun was shining and immediately he arrived the rain started falling heavily then when he left sun started shining again and I believe your guess is as good as mine.

The street light he's talking about is countable because is just from the park and not even up to utu talkless of getting to itak you can't find it again,Anyways I understand the Op has been heavily paid to keep deceiving the people that are not in the state for the audio work he has done in the state.
When you keep insulting the OP, will he still bring you content??
Try and get small sense ok
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 4:48am On Oct 06, 2021
effty:
Abeg show the 2km Road to Oron wey Udon don dey construct for 6 years abeg. That road too fine.
Udom no the priorities road construction but that doesn’t mean he won’t do them..
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Yoighaman:
Uyo is beautiful. Wouldn't mind residing there for a while.
You are welcome in advance

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 5:06am On Oct 06, 2021
funshint:

Better thank Godswill Akpabio for laying the blueprint for the development of the state
Attah not akpabio
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 5:17am On Oct 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Son of perdition and hate... Other people are appreciative of his good works and wishing they have a governor like ours, yet you because of ndong ifod ye ibak uwem nte anie ki'dem, you are vomiting what you just vomitted. mbom ye ata-ata mbom!
grin
Re: Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 by Ilaumoh(m): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2021
poiZon:

What really stop akpabio from inaugurating that 4point Sheraton?
He built it, commissioned it, so why is it udom that u r attacking?
Shebi once they commission something, it is ready for public use...
Ask am oo.. Akpabio abandoned a lot of project in the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / Nigerian Passport: Current Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.