Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri (37203 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by nairavsdollars(f): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
LAGOS – Chief Ayirimi Emami, the Ologbotsere of Warri Kingdom on Tuesday said has rejected his deposition by the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III, saying he does not recognise the authority of the monarch.

The Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse lll, on Tuesday announced the deposition of Ayiri Emami as the Ologbotsere of Warri Kingdom.

Consequently, the monarch has directed the Olori-Ebi of Ologbotsere family, Higson Ajofotan Oporokun, to take charge of all the family activities till further notice.

However, speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Ayiri said the pronouncenent of the Olu is not binding on him as he does not recognise his authority as the case he instituted against him is in court.

"I don’t recognise him as Olu of Warri. So, any pronouncement by him is not binding on me. We have a case in court and until that case is determined, I won’t recognise him” he said.

Emami, a billionaire businessman, held the position of ‘Ologbotsere’ and served as prime minister of the kingdom during the tenure of the former Olu of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli.

He mounted stiff opposition to the emergence of the new Olu, insisting that he was not qualified to ascend the throne of his fathers due to his maternal heritage.

On August 21, the Olu of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III, was crowned as the 21st Olu at Ode-Itsekiri, his ancestral home in Warri, Delta state.

https://independent.ng/deposition-your-pronouncements-not-binding-on-me-ayiri-tells-olu-of-warri/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Fahdiga(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
You have to obey the king until court rules on your case against him

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by hisexcellency34: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fight to finish!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by realstars: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
okay na!

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nanaborga(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayiri is a failure, grown man wey nor know when to apply pride and when to hide am and be loyal , all your bosses wey dey carry you for back don loyal and you’re here blabbing . It pains me when I see the mighty falling all because of pride and stupid ego

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Baawaa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Power tussle, let see who win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Davinity: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
The next thing is to banish him

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Maxymilliano(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
So after entertaining his gods with a feast, he still got deposed

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
A wise king always find ways to turn his haters to lovers and not fight them, the young king should seek wisdom and settle his problems with everyone against him so as to have a peaceful reign.I'll chat with him in regards to this

28 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by MarveworldG: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
A king is a king

We can give you that royal interior design that defines your kingship. Just chat us up on whatsapp 081 19 89 6472 there are a lot of design ideas we have for you. Our services: wall panels/ornaments installation, false/faux walls installation, suspended ceiling design, lights installation, tv wall designs, POP ceiling, furnitures, design ideas, Procurement, interior related design. We are in Lagos and Port Harcourt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by blackjah(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
H
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by justking(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Authoreety: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Cds
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by VillageHead: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
The King deciding to pick on Ayiri so soon after his ascension to the throne spells vindictiveness and witch-hunting and it isn't kingly.

Ayiri should be advised to tread with caution...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by JayTripz(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Omooooo!!!

This will be interesting....my warri people I hail

Make Dem nor fight Sha...my house there na roofing remain...cus Dem nor de waste time fight burn house for warri...abeg I nor too well....body still walm

6 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Pidginwhisper: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
ok
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Guyman02: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
They should allow peace to reign
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by murphyibiam15(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Imagine, no respect for the throne
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by sylve11: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Case dey finish for court?
cool
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Bigdik70inch2(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayiri his fighting a lost war!!!.

14 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by ATEAMS: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by tunashg: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is a Game of power.
Ayiri ,respect the throne

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Vinnie2000(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayiri Emami and the New Olu of Warri Matter Neva Finish? sad

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
A better Nigeria is all we want.
Not all these please.

Get serious these agbalagbis

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by MVLOX(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dis one wan form bad guy aka rebel
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Triangles1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Awon ayiri gbo gbo..

4 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Emmypure: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Br
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Karemarealty288(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
He has missed the opportunity to warm himself back to relevance....why didn't he watch Game Of The Throne.

8 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by bouremie(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
are they trying to play Game of Throne things

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Kestolove(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oil bunkere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubadan, Oba Saliu Enjoying Valentine With Two Of His Wives / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi / Town with the highest concentration of millionaires and mansions In Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.