Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri (37235 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by perryy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oju4190:
banish him from where

He has no power to banish anyone as he is no king. No single king in Nigeria according to the constitution. What we have in Nigeria are chiefs No king in a republican country

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by perryy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Halo22:
Nawaoooo....So this their power tussle still dey on. But for the king to Ayiri matter like this, that means they get long time beef. However, Ayiri gats to thread with caution to avoid being banished.

Only king can banish anyone, even a governor has no right to banish let alone a chief not up to a local government chairman. Under our Constitution, those Kabyesi are classified as chiefs

3 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by coputa(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
The Itsekiri traditional stool has been politicized, imagine,they still went ahead to corronate the king even when the crown is missing and a litigation against it.
And stakeholders in Itsekiri land pretend as if nothing happens.Posterity will judge then and time will vindicate Ayiri

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by JOemmy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
This ibori thug don't want to be loyal his boss have since recognized the new king but he is still forming strong man I don't even know who is backing him.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Awoo88: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
This one just dey fool himself.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by lonelydora: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
April4th:

The boy king is way richer than Ayiri, go and do your fact finding. The king is not only rich, he’s well educated and not a push over like his late Uncle Ikenwoli that Ayiri and Crew killed.

I said "feels" and didn't say he is richer.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by princewarri1985: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/deposition-your-pronouncements-not-binding-on-me-ayiri-tells-olu-of-warri/
Ayiri even though i never liked you, but i support you on this, HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU CROWN A YOUNGER SON WHEN THE ELDER BROTHER IS STILL ALIVE AND HEALTHY?? I DONT CARE ABOUT WHICH OF THE RULING HOUSE OR FAMILY THE KING CAME FROM, BECAUSE IN THE AFRICAN TRADITION, THE FIRST SON IS THE ONLY LEGITIMATELY RECOGNIZED AS THE RIGHTFUL HEIR TO ANY THRONE OR KINGSHIP AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND, I KNOW THIS NEW OLU VERY WELL IN WARRI PERSONALLY AND ALSO HIS ELDER BROTHER TOO EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME OLU OF WARRI
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by hisexcellency34: 3:07am On Oct 06, 2021
You said he cannot banish anyone. Now you said only a king can banish someone. What exactly are you saying?
perryy:

Only king can banish anyone, even a governor has no right to banish let alone a chief not up to a local government chairman. Under our Constitution, those Kabyesi are classified as chiefs
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by okuta007: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I assume you mean Olu of Warri. He is King of the Itsekiris in Warri. His kingdom doesn't include Agbasa which is also in Warri, or places like Okerenkoko and other Ijaw habitations in Warri

like Oba of Lagos is not king over the Ibo dominated areas of Lagos or Oba of Benin is not King over the Hausa dominated areas of Aduwawa in Benin City abi?
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2021
okuta007:

like Oba of Lagos is not king over the Ibo dominated areas of Lagos or Oba of Benin is not King over the Hausa dominated areas of Aduwawa in Benin City abi?

No. Like Oba of Lagos is Oba only of Lagos. Not of Ikoyi. Or even Victoria Island
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by wink2015(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2021
SUBJECTS no dey fear king again.

Ayiri money done they catch am.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by wink2015(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2021
JOemmy:
This ibori thug don't want to be loyal his boss have since recognized the new king but he is still forming strong man I don't even know who is backing him.

The billions he made as an OIL BUNKERING during the James Ibori and Uduaghan.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Jolo1983: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
I believe most people have problem with English language most especially as it is not our language.

This picture that most Urhobos are using to decieve people because they themselves are far from reality. When you look at the top the person wrote OLU OF ITSEKIRI but when you look under it says OLU OF ITSEKIRIS. The difference here is the word "S" when the letter "s" is added to a whole tribe, it is no longer referring to the tribe but the people of that tribe.

OLU OF ITSEKIRIS written here mean he is the king of the people of Itsekiri not the tribe ITSEKIRI. There is difference between Yoruba and Yorubas, Igbo and Igbos, Urhobo and Urhobos, Itsekiri and Itsekiris because one is the tribe but the other is the people of the tribe. WARRI PROVINCE (this is whe whole landmass called DELTA STATE today.

The word OLU OF ITSEKIRI was never gazetted because the Itsekiris (the people of Itsekiri) says thier king as always been the OLU OF IWERE/ WARRI before the interregnum that was stop around 1932.

In the second map, you can see the word ROY' D AWERRI( KINGDOM OF WARRI). This was a map done long before AWOLOWO was born by the French. ROY is a short form of ROYAHUEME meaning kingdom by the French language. Logically in the native sense this king must have a title which the Itsekiri called OLU(KING) IWERRE (WARRI). how can someone says AWOLOWO change this or that? Can there be a kingdom without a king? Or did the French documented a kingdom that didn't exist? Urhobo make una rest.

The third map show that all the locations of the Europeans maps is the same location we call WARRI today that belong to the Itsekiris recognize by the government.

The last map is the map of the then WARRI PROVINCE (today Delta State). In this map we have
URHOBO
WESTERN IJAW
ABOH
WARRI
The name warri was use to bind the whole land called Delta State today (exccept Asaba area that was in Benin province) as a single entity. In this map the tribe ITSEKIRI is not written but the name of thier land(warri).
when the OLU was crown with the title OLU of Warri in 1932, the Urhobos and ABOH object it because the name warri was binding thier land and it would seem the OLU OF WARRI is thier king also. This was the reason the British prevailed on the Itsekiri to bear Olu of Itsekiris untill they changed the name of the region.

It was AWOLOWO time the British finally agree to change the title of the OLU to OLU OF WARRI after many petition by the Itsekiris and directed the case to AWOLOWO who was the head of the western region. AWOLOWO implemented it, he was not the one who changed it as many are postulating. He later change the name of the region to DELTA PROVINCE after Urhobos protested. This now allow the Itsekiri to bears thier historical title OLU OF WARRI.
This period was there any urhobo king in the warri that is regards as Itsekiri land?

Ebi2233:
The 3 Warri LGA.

1.Warri Southwest.
This local government area comprising of Ijaws and Itsekiri.
Majority are Ijaws, even Itsekiri accept.
LGA headquarters. Ogbe-Ijoh an Ijaw town.

2.Warri North.
Comprising of Ijaws and Itsekiri again.
LGA headquarters
Koko an Itsekiri town.

3.Warri South.
Comprises of Itsekiri Urhobo and Ijaw.
LGA headquarters.
An Urhobo town.

Till today, Itsekiris don't even full just one local government on their own, that they don't share with others.
Apart from this 3 Warri LGA, that they share with other tribes in all of the lga, no Itsekiris in Delta state again.
Below is a picture of the Olu of Itsekiri and never Olu of Warri before, Awolowo came and caused problems for the Ijaws, Itsekiri and the Urhobo of the 3 Warri LGA.

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by BlackLaw: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
A wise king always find ways to turn his haters to lovers and not fight them, the young king should seek wisdom and settle his problems with everyone against him so as to have a peaceful reign.I'll chat with him in regards to this
I disagree.
Some enemies you forgive, some enemies you smash.
Out here in the streets, some things are unforgivable. If you look weak, you die.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by udeh3(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ebi2233:
The 3 Warri LGA.

1.Warri Southwest.
This local government area comprising of Ijaws and Itsekiri.
Majority are Ijaws, even Itsekiri accept.
LGA headquarters. Ogbe-Ijoh an Ijaw town.

2.Warri North.
Comprising of Ijaws and Itsekiri again.
LGA headquarters
Koko an Itsekiri town.

3.Warri South.
Comprises of Itsekiri Urhobo and Ijaw.
LGA headquarters.
An Urhobo town.

Till today, Itsekiris don't even full just one local government on their own, that they don't share with others.
Apart from this 3 Warri LGA, that they share with other tribes in all of the lga, no Itsekiris in Delta state again.
Below is a picture of the Olu of Itsekiri and never Olu of Warri before, Awolowo came and caused problems for the Ijaws, Itsekiri and the Urhobo of the 3 Warri LGA.

So on point... Infact, Prince Johnson the newly appointed Ologbosere don't even stay in Warri but in Ologbo, Edo State. He stay in the waterside where the Itsekiris stays.

I know him very... I've been to his palace several times.

The Itsekiris are just a part of Warri. I was born in KoKo, Warri North LGA
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Christistruth00: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
BadBradley:
Ayeri is a billionaire tout and criminal and was illegally and criminally enriched by the senior thief, James Ibori.

And once Ayiri landed into money or rather money landed on Ayiri he became like the Proverbial Fish bone in the Throat of the Itsekiri Nation

He will only make the Itsekiri more united and determined to deal with him by disrespecting the king he is disrespectful to them all

Funny because in Yoruba Ayiri also means a Very Stubborn Headed person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Christistruth00: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Then you haven't read The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli.

Ayiri has failed to subject himself to the new King. He should expect the full wrath of the throne. The new Olu of Itsekiri needs to completely CRUSH Ayiri to prevent any other rat from thinking along the same lines

He doesn’t need to Crush any of his subjects he should just politely lay down his boundaries for him and ask Ayiri’s family and his Itsekiri Chiefs to make sure Ayiri stays him within them if he crosses his boundary it is the entire Itsekiri that will sit and decide his Case

Ayiri needs to read the Story of Basorun Gaa and how he ended
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm not misleading anybody, the truth has to come out so that the public will learn and know their boundaries
ok... let there be peace
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

He doesn’t need to Crush any of his subjects he should just politely lay down his boundaries for him and ask Ayiri’s family and his Itsekiri Chiefs to make sure Ayiri stays him within them if he crosses his boundary it is the entire Itsekiri that will sit and decide his Case

Ayiri needs to read the Story of Basorun Gaa and how he ended

Remember that Ogiame Atuwase III is the king. Asking for him to "politely lay down his boundaries" is insinuating that he has to lobby Ayiri. At least that is my understanding of what you said. But a king NEVER has to pander to his subjects. Ayiri was given enough opportunity to make amends with the new Ogiame and he rebuffed the overtures, even going as far as travelling to pay homage to a King in Kano (from what I read on Social media) on the day of Ogiame's coronation even though he (Ayiri) was a Palace chief. Insults do not come higher than that. If Ayiri wants to be on the good books of the Ogiame, he should be the one trying to reach out. Not all this buffonery he is doing on social media
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
kinguwem:
Nigerians are generally stiff when it comes to tribal issues. The heir to the throne of English, Prince Charle's father is from Denmark. Ayiri should note this & give peace a chance in the Ishekiri Kingdom.

From Denmark?! Explain please
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Christistruth00: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Remember that Ogiame Atuwase III is the king. Asking for him to "politely lay down his boundaries" is insinuating that he has to lobby Ayiri. At least that is my understanding of what you said. But a king NEVER has to pander to his subjects. Ayiri was given enough opportunity to make amends with the new Ogiame and he rebuffed the overtures, even going as far as travelling to pay homage to a King in Kano (from what I read on Social media) on the day of Ogiame's coronation even though he (Ayiri) was a Palace chief. Insults do not come higher than that. If Ayiri wants to be on the good books of the Ogiame, he should be the one trying to reach out. Not all this buffonery he is doing on social media

A king ordained by God doesn’t even need to raise his voice for things to happen that was why I used the Word ”Politely “

A king only needs to speak the Word and things will happen
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

A king ordained by God doesn’t even need to raise his voice for things to happen that was why I used the Word ”Politely “

A king only needs to speak the Word and things will happen

ALL Kings are ordained by God. No?
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by christistruth01: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

ALL Kings are ordained by God. No?

Read the Story of Athaliah the daughter of Jezebel in the Bible

She ruled Judah for 6 years after murdering her Grandsons who should have inherited the throne

Some Monarchs are Capable of destroying their Nations Completely

Athaliah almost wiped out king David's Royal line

200 years may not be enough to repair the damage they leave behind
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
christistruth01:

Read the Story of Athaliah the daughter of Jezebel in the Bible

She ruled Judah for 6 years after murdering her Grandsons who should have inherited the throne

Some Monarchs are Capable of destroying their Nations Completely

Athaliah almost wiped out king David's Royal line

200 years may not be enough to repair the damage they leave behind

Still, they were ordained by God to rule for that period no?
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by christistruth01: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

It is more accurate to say the Throne is Ordained by God otherwise God would never have rejected Saul
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by christistruth01: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

It is more accurate to say the Throne is Ordained by God otherwise God would never have rejected Saul, neither would be have ordered Isreal to kill all the kings of the Canaanites
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
christistruth01:

It is more accurate to say the Throne is Ordained by God otherwise God would never have rejected Saul, neither would be have ordered Isreal to kill all the kings of the Canaanites

Before rejecting Saul, it was God that selected (ordained?) him right? So God ordained and later rejected
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Giftcardwork(f): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I have a gift card business, come to me!
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by perryy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
hisexcellency34:
You said he cannot banish anyone. Now you said only a king can banish someone. What exactly are you saying?

I said olunof warri is a chief as there is no king in Nigeria by law. So., HRM can banish anyone as no e is a king by law. They are chiefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi / Olubadan, Oba Saliu Enjoying Valentine With Two Of His Wives / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.