Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri (37238 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by JubrinElSudan: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
VillageHead:
The King deciding to pick on Ayiri so soon after his ascension to the throne spells vindictiveness and witch-hunting and it isn't kingly.

Ayiri should be advised to tread with caution...
you are wrong. Ayiri had the whole time to come and revalidate good chieftaincy like all the chiefs did, he didn't. So what choice does the king have if not to void his chieftaincy

4 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by YelloweWest: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
VillageHead:
The King deciding to pick on Ayiri so soon after his ascension to the throne spells vindictiveness and witch-hunting and it isn't kingly.

It's not vindictive. It's what all leaders should do. Ayiri failed to pay homage to the new Olu. He should expect the full wrath of the Ogiame
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by uniqueboi1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kestolove:
Oil bunkere

No be small bunkere.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by YelloweWest: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
VillageHead:

Why didn't ayari validate his title?

The present olu is the first son of his father, accepted by the oracle and council of rulers, what is ayari problem??

4 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Then you haven't read The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli.

Ayiri has failed to subject himself to the new King. He should expect the full wrath of the throne. The new Olu of Itsekiri needs to completely CRUSH Ayiri to prevent any other rat from thinking along the same lines
Its Olu of Warri and not itsekiri please

3 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Premiumwriter:
stop turning things around to suit your narrative.

A citizen should first find ways to please his king because the king is more powerful. If the king sought to dance to the tune of every citizen then a mad man in the market will be better than him.

He's the king for chrissake. He won't and shouldn't be intimated into silence...Much more by a fool who thinks he's not worthy of his father's name.
I'm talking as an Iya Egbe and not as a commoner. I surely know what I'm saying
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Its Olu of Warrior and not itsekiri please

I assume you mean Olu of Warri. He is King of the Itsekiris in Warri. His kingdom doesn't include Agbasa which is also in Warri, or places like Okerenkoko and other Ijaw habitations in Warri
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by nisco18ng(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Myself2:
Is this not the same Ayiri that has been alleged to be a tout and a brute ? He should know that there is time for everything, he should have polished his personality a bit by now.

I also think Ayiri is about to meet his Waterloo.
He better tread with caution, there is something divine about this new Olu and his ascendance to the throne. If Ayiri is pitted against him, then Ayiri is pitted against divinity and he cannot win, he should be careful so he doesn't end up in irreversible ignominy.

The Ogiame is in his season, no one should underrate him because of his age or any other considerations. It is good that he has not appointed a replacement for Ayiri, so Ayiri should change his ways and tow the path of peace, that's the only way to redemption from this his chosen path to self destruction

Please name your brand! I owe you 1 chilled bottle, better still, I'll make that two!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Corporate2020: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nanaborga:
Ayiri is a failure, grown man wey nor know when to apply pride and when to hide am and be loyal , all your bosses wey dey carry you for back don loyal and you’re here blabbing . It pains me when I see the mighty falling all because of pride and stupid ego

Ayiri is not a mighty anywhere. He is a bunker and a political thug who the criminal politicians elevated.

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayirimi Emami try rest, you’ve lost out already. All this your utterances, is just making things more difficult for you. People are pleading with the boy king on your behalf, you still they go about making noise. Your eye go soon clear
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by nisco18ng(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I assume you mean Olu of Warri. He is King of the Itsekiris in Warri. His kingdom doesn't include Agbasa which is also in Warri, or places like Okerenkoko and other Ijaw habitations in Warri

I wish you could do anything more than ranting to change that! SHAMELESS NOISEMAKER!!!
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by emmyN(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Wahala for who no see king as oba grin grin grin grin

Wen d verdict comes out in support of Oba, u and ur family will bear d humiliation and brunt

I thought they said the king was illegal because of some existing edict? So how will the king win in court?
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
nisco18ng:

I wish you could do anything more than ranting to change that! SHAMELESS NOISEMAKER!!!

To change what? Change the fact that Ogiame Atuwase III is King over Itsekiri parts of Warri? Why would I want to change that? It's a fact nau. Or change the fact that Agbasa and other parts of Warri are not subject to him? C'mon nau. Saying he is King of the Itsekiri parts of Warri doesn't lessen his Royalty so I don't know what you are on about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

The itsekiri's owns Warri,others were visitors who came to settle in Warri,that's it.

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
The itsekiri's owns Warri,others were visitors who came to settle in Warri,that's it.

Lol! Okay.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
lonelydora:

Ayiri lacks knowledge of how tradition works. Maybe he feels he is a richer than the King.

The boy king is way richer than Ayiri, go and do your fact finding. The king is not only rich, he’s well educated and not a push over like his late Uncle Ikenwoli that Ayiri and Crew killed.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
see trash qen dis one dey talk. Very funny. You don't lnow were ur boundaries end in warri. There are 3 tribes in warri Ijaws, Urhobos and Itsekiris. So how did u own all lands in warri. Or do u mean there is any word like Overlordship in Land use Act.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Madam pls stick to what you know and stop meddling into who owns Warri alright. Thank you
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
There are four kingdom inside the warri. All are equals no one have power over another. The Urhobos have 2. Ijaw 1. And the Itsekiri 1.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
They will just go out and telling lies to the world.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

To change what? Change the fact that Ogiame Atuwase III is King over Itsekiri parts of Warri? Why would I want to change that? It's a fact nau. Or change the fact that Agbasa and other parts of Warri are not subject to him? C'mon nau. Saying he is King of the Itsekiri parts of Warri doesn't lessen his Royalty so I don't know what you are on about

He almost created a serious tension just before the coronation day, when he went on procession and went to pass Agbassa. Agbassa boys resisted the move, they had to call soldiers to intimidate and arrest some of the boys.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
April4th:

He almost created a serious tension just before the coronation day, when he went on procession and went to pass Agbassa. Agbassa boys resisted the move, they had to call soldiers to intimidate and arrest some of the boys.
he got lucky. To pass another kingdom. He dare not even try it again.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
April4th:

Madam pls stick to what you know and stop meddling into who owns Warri alright. Thank you
That's exactly what I'm doing, it's the truth
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
stop misleading d public. Your king was name and warri name was added those not mean he rules over every other teibe in warri. Everyone knows his or her boundaries
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
April4th:

Agbassa (thanks for the correct spelling), was not, is not, and will not ever be part of the domain of Ogiame. I like and respect this new Olu. But the fact remains that he is King, only over certain parts of Warri. And that is in no way belittling him or his sphere of influence

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

You can’t recognize the truth about this matter, even I it hits you on the head madam. The land the palace of the Olu is situated, is leased for 99yrs from the Okumagba family. Did you know that? So how then did they own Warri, if their King’s palace is on a rented piece of land?
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
They claim the word warri was a corrupted name from their word.. then they assume because the city was also also name warri that means they own it.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
WarriAproko:
stop misleading d public. Your king was name and warri name was added those not mean he rules over every other teibe in warri. Everyone knows his or her boundaries
I'm not misleading anybody, the truth has to come out so that the public will learn and know their boundaries

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Agbassa (thanks for the correct spelling), was not, is not, and will not ever be part of the domain of Ogiame. I like and respect this new Olu. But the fact remains that he is King, only over certain parts of Warri. And that is in no way belittling him or his sphere of influence

Exactly my point. He’s a young and vibrant king. No doubt he’ll bring a lot of progress and development to his people. But the fact remains, he’s only lord over his part of Warri and not the entire town.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by WarriAproko: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:

that is trouble he would have cost. If not the soldiers that secure him. He left is terrain to another mans kingdom. He got lucky
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm not misleading anybody, the truth has to come out so that the public will learn and know their boundaries

You for try come Warri and say all this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubadan, Oba Saliu Enjoying Valentine With Two Of His Wives / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.