Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents (63466 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by princewarri1985: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
milann:
when i was in 100 level one of seniors, a girl recorded a sextape with her bf. This is a girl i believed could do such a thing. Fortunately for her, the video never went viral till she graduate
How possible is that, that the video didn't go viral? Sextape for that matter, you send to me via watsapp, i send to my friends and my friends also send to their friends too thats how a video normally goes viral
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Crocodile tears.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by milann: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
princewarri1985:
How possible is that, that the video didn't go viral? Sextape for that matter, you send to me via watsapp, i send to my friends and my friends also send to their friends too thats how a video normally goes viral
then when she did it, not many had smartphones like we have today
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by princewarri1985: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
milann:
then when she did it, not many had smartphones like we have today
Now i understand you because i was suprised initially
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Gfskw: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Whoresss
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Toks2008(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
milann:
What is madness to you is normal to others. Even married couples perform MouthAction on themselves. Its a free world

Do you ever take time to comprehend before responding to a post?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Toks2008:

Do you ever take time to comprehend before responding to a post?

Nice Question
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by jimmynauty: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
OB7Foreva:
The future keeps shaming us smh! lipsrsealed
Futureisfemale
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Gasgold(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Ok,let's assume like say we don hear lipsrsealed

But will that unblow the job ?

Instead make she blow trumpets
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Frenzy01(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
This one don high forget the pikin of who she is grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gasgold:

Instead make she blow trumpets

Hahaha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by gbishman: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
This stupid girl is even matters worse. So let me ask the stupid girl a question if u have offended your parents is it on social media you would tender an apology?
Secondly, the so called apology isn't that she was caught given mouth action to guys; but the she least expected the video to go viral to the point where it reached her parents.
Its unfortunate that our moral values as Agricams have been eroded by this so called western culture
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by keiyna(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
why dint she go directly to her parents to apologise?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Stallione(m): 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
milann:
you don suck toto b4
Mek una come see jamb question grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by matoxonu: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents by Hackportal(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.