Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (63453 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dainformant(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
The pre-wedding photos of a Nigerian couple Teju and Dapo have got people talking after the groom decided to carry his beautiful partner on his shoulder for the shoot. The lovely couple who have reportedly known themselves for a long time are set to tie the knot in a few weeks time.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/man-carries-his-fiancee-on-his-shoulder.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dainformant(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
She looks like mulan abi Pocahontas...

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Very soon we wud start seeing Pre-Sex Photos

The kaiin money people de spend for this pre-wedding photo , reach for some people to do Traditional / White Wedding finish

Congrats cool

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by SINZ: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pretty woman smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
i just know say she slim

Wetin some men dey see for slim girls body i wonder

She is not even physical enough to carry a baby cry

Na wa ooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agohmamuda(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nma27:

Of cos, she's the one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by SuperSuave(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
The wife looks like a doll or isit just me? grin she's damn pretty and looks gentle tho kiss

87 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vanida6: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Awww so beautifull wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zeezeegal(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na D End Of Dat Red Dress B Dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by nikkypearl(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
she is beautifully slim..
#slimgirlsrock#

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dry fish

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i just know say she slim
Jude
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by BoosBae(f): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
.. kiss..
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dude is in pains

See him face undecided

Pre wedding this, pre wedding that..... Still no guarantee of a successful marriage.
Call me old fashioned but it's a total waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is absolutely classy!

5 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by oviejnr(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lovely, she looks like Sophia the first in the second pic. grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pretty girl smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AimingIncognito(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Whooop whoppp!!! #slimGirlsRock #weROck kiss

11 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Christane: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
this is unique ...i am lukn forward to seeing a pre wedding pic done in adam and eve nature in d garden of iden #naked

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by rali123(f): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Beautiful... Me likey
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Brisleypat: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nma27:
grin yea true, first thing that came my mind. She iz pretty

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bukkielee(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Don't judge me

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by berrystunn(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Very soon we wud start seeing Pre-Sex Photos

The kaiin money people de spend for this pre-wedding photo , reach for some people to do Traditional / White Wedding finish

Congrats cool

Pre boyfriend photos
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yoruba babes too fine abeg. She looks unreal.

11 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by mathy2p2: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
This man doesn't knw that is old.

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by absoluteSuccess: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is the sweeter part of marriage. The utmost desire to live together as man and wife.

The real marriage itself is bitter-sweet experience you share living together as a couple.
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by berrystunn(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pre anything
Pre Sunday photos

Any way am doing my birthday eve party next week
Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by klexycole(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
The wife looks like a doll or isit just me? grin she's damn pretty and looks gentle tho kiss

E dey your body grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice, too much make up madam. But niiiceeeee kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.