Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (52784 Views)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
We get oil money pass them but Buhari and Co, na to de thief dem see

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by phenzy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Some fools go still come shout third world country grin

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Niiiice
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Starboytwo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
i926:
Is Brazil still a third world country?
somewhere between 2nd and 3rd.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Finally you made front page after countless threads grin

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by chatinent: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
The place is amazing, I would definitely be there myself

Sorry, you no dey there before?

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by hopexter(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:

Most things that comes out of Brazil deaths of people doing illegal things or gangs just like in Mexico or Central America...

I even asked an Angolan where don't they go to Brazil since it's easier for them (language) they said the same thing

Maybe It's because you stay down south where it's safer..I dunno

At least it’s still 60% Better than Nigeria. After all they get Light grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes.
Hmm..what criteria actually classifies a country as one? Is it based on poverty level, literacy, access to social amenities or what?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by dapolaw(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is the effect of too much zeeworld and Telemundo.

Canih28:
Reason Brazil at ur own risk
Everything for there na drug drug drug

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Starboytwo:
somewhere between 2nd and 3rd.
Sokka...Arigato!
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
angry

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please don't compare this shit with dubai
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by wonderr(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
oga u are blind
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Commentor: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
If just two clients pay now, I go travel go this place for holiday. Make I continue to dey press my lappy seriously

What kind of clients?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Bigchristo: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lies lies lies

Reason Nigeria at your own risk everything for there na fraud fraud fraud, how about that? Even the owner of Embraer is into drugs right, I don't understand the way many of you think, the world does not revolve around USA , UK and Canada, ok
As a Nigerian traveling to English speaking countries is the best to avoid you spending some years trying to learn another language before you start making money this s why our people like this countries you mentioned
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Commentor: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Please don't compare this shit with dubai

That dusty city?

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
See better country...see better beaches come to Eko & see shit infested beach..,.d parasites at d other end are holding us back.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

That dusty city?
dusty and classy
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
This too is possible in Lagos too, but that would be after those using our revenues to buy jets have left our political space.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Commentor: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
dusty and classy

Dusty.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pure lies and this is why I started blogging about brazil to tell people the truth about brazil, can't we say the same for Nigeria that everything that comes out of Nigeria is death and people doing illegal things? Does it mean Nigeria is truly like that? Angolans are in Brazil and they also need visa to come here and I don't stay in the south and everywhere is safe in Brazil even RIO is very safe, I showed you the dubai of Brazil and you are talking of gangs
I appreciate what you do
But let's be truthful
Brazil has violent crimes as part of its issues
Before you bring Nigeria matter in the mix
We all know that
So spare us that
brazil may be a net good place
But we all know that it has its issues
Though Brazil have good infrastructure sha

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guys pls consider moving to Brazil... Start from somewhere...

The visa requirements is not even that heavy...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:

Sorry, you no dey there before?
Huh?
I think he is based there sha
If he isnt
Then there is question mark o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by airsaylongcome: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
A detribalised society

Not true. Afro-Brazilians suffer heavy discrimination
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Forest122: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Beautiful places

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

Dusty.
your Abuja without dust is not even among top 100... commend them for turning dusty desert into heaven... how far with ur lagos mega city with just 30 storey building after 30 years
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

What kind of clients?

Client is client
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by highoctane: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
You tried very well by showing the water front and it's beach.
Where is the favella? I mean the slum, every cities in Brazil has one
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by airsaylongcome: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Why do we keep using Dubai as benchmark??

Na where dem know na
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by nurudeen181(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
McDaav:
That's awesome. Tax money in action. Not one sided mixed-nation in one sided Africa that Tax money are freely looted and used to intimidate the payee.
My Biafra will be more beautiful than this when we achieve victory in few years to come.
just as you used nddc funds abi .... motigbo e..
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wawu
Dope area
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Forest122: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
highoctane:
You tried very well by showing the water front and it's beach.
Where is the favella? I mean the slum, every cities in Brazil has one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.