Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (52790 Views)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Shikena(m): 1:44am On Oct 07, 2021
BJanta:
You don't know what you're talking about.Everything about Brazil is nothing but drug ,drug, drug ,women and poverty.
Have you ever lived there?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by OllyArt(m): 1:59am On Oct 07, 2021
151487made:
Na river side u just dey show us with 3d camera
If i snap lagos island give u with beta high quality camera u go wan remain for naija

Lagos Island is overrated everywhere dirty water on bad road

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Timblogga:
lol. Because of this picture you saw.

In 2019 Brazil was the ninth largest economy in the world, so what do you have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Timblogga:
haven’t you read about that Brazilian bitcoin guy they shot in his Porsche earlier this year? The street where they shot him actually look like Abia State.

Does that even matter? They shoot people everywhere in the world, ok, and yes every country have good and bad areas

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by lagonovo: 2:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Reading through this thread without getting disappointed grin
You can always trust a chunk of my Naija people and their grandstanding on top nothing. Just like I read here somewhere in the past, our mates are the likes of Senegal, Ghana, Angola, Rwanda and co yet our mouth won't allow us to rest despite the fact that ours is just a land of endurance with tiny flashes of sanity here and there, at least at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by lagonovo: 2:13am On Oct 07, 2021
Timblogga:
honestly, the major part of Brazil are like ordinary streets we have in Nigeria untarred with swamps. But good their government did this cos Nigeria is still struggling with Eko Atlantic for years.
Major parts of Brazil like where and where? Name the major cities in Brazil where you have major parts with untarred roads and swamps.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by lagonovo: 2:14am On Oct 07, 2021
shogsman:

Bull crap propaganda,go to Texas and see how many people get killed cos of drugs daily,it's not as bad as they make it sound in Brazil,I was lucky enough to visit Rio ones for a paid trip,i can remember just feeling jealous of th people that actually get to stay there every god-damn day,an hour visit to Copacabana I'll change your life
You sabi wella!
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Bsombody: 3:20am On Oct 07, 2021
Watch Real Brazil - SAO PAULO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFP3YLjaCXk

NOBODY HERE SHOULD EVER COMPARE NIGERIA TO BRAZIL, DONT TRY THAT EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w5eAshOono

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Regex: 4:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Commentor:

Don't agree.

You get a lot of flavours in UK.

Vanilla is boring when it comes to flavour.

That means UK is boring.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by highoctane: 4:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Amalekki:

Why? You wan go live for Favela? How many of your friends in America show you the projects and the homeless clusters? A huge percentage of people in Brazil have only read about Favelas but never been there in real life, and Favelas are located in 323 of the 5,565 Brazilian municipalities. So what exactly would a Nigerian or a typical immigrant be doing there? Shey Oyinbo dey go Ajegunle for Nigeria? grin
The water fronts and it's beaches attracts immigrants who unknowingly found themselves in favellas, or Harlem name it.
How many Nairalanders can afford a two days stay in one of the water front luxury hotels? Most readers of the topic have started ogling it.
Lets have two sides of the picture, that's why I love RT that exposes the stench in the Americas.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Teejaney88(m): 5:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Lolllss! Are you serious?
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by adamskutty(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
How much will it cost one to visit there for two weeks
how much? �
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by jimtemi1: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pure lies and this is why I started blogging about brazil to tell people the truth about brazil, can't we say the same for Nigeria that everything that comes out of Nigeria is death and people doing illegal things? Does it mean Nigeria is truly like that? Angolans are in Brazil and they also need visa to come here and I don't stay in the south and everywhere is safe in Brazil even RIO is very safe, I showed you the dubai of Brazil and you are talking of gangs
dont blame them, some people have problem for every solution #badenergy
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Bsombody:
Watch Real Brazil - SAO PAULO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFP3YLjaCXk

NOBODY HERE SHOULD EVER COMPARE NIGERIA TO BRAZIL, DONT TRY THAT EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w5eAshOono

That person must be insane grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=Qurungu post=106513120]

1st paragraph m: 100%

Second paragraph: ___[/.]

Really?
You have to be alive to see the fulfillment in is entirety.

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Stop deceiving yourself. What has your governors done with the money given to them

By the time, these crook governors must have gone into oblivion or, castrated!
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Mariezaza1(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
If just two clients pay now, I go travel go this place for holiday. Make I continue to dey press my lappy seriously
Boss show me way na!!! cry
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Canih28:
Reason Brazil at ur own risk
Everything for there na drug drug drug
Dem better pass mexico wey dem shot anyhow
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Litmus: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Migrants’ trafficker for the migration to North America from South America lurking on this thread, can you spot him?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice one... Brazil is beautiful...

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by omohayek: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
grandstar:

Such things don't fascinate me.

What should fascinate in a country are actual ithings lime the "Ease of Doing Business " ranking, the average economic growth rate, quality of its education, and so on. Grandiose projects like these mask poverty ravaging below.

Brazil for instance has one of the worst measures of income equality in the world. It has been nicknamed "Belinda" - with has a small rich Belgium and a large poor India.

Brazil for instance is stuck in the middle income trap. That means it is neither a rich country nor a poor one. However, it can not move from that middle income spot into the rich country zone because it has a lot of road blocks. It is very bureaucratic, too much red tape, overregulated, rigid labor laws and a host of other problems.

A beautiful place like this would only blind your eyes to what is really going on below the surface.
Exactly. Nigerians are far too easily dazzled by big, shiny things at the expense of the fundamentals. That's why so many are quick to say "Governor XYZ is working!" upon seeing yet another white-elephant building go up, even though nothing has been done about education, health care, or even the provision of clean tap water.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
lagonovo:

Major parts of Brazil like where and where? Name the major cities in Brazil where you have major parts with untarred roads and swamps.

He cant

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
kechywillz:

Dem better pass mexico wey dem shot anyhow

Even Mexico is still safe depends on where you live, is lagos not safe

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Amalekki: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
How about flipping your thought the other way - Nigerians won't be easily dazzled with yeye embarrassing projects at 'home' when they know more about what's going on in other countries.

The infrastructure, healthcare, education, tax system, pension system, tourism, transportation, power supply etc in Brazil are miles ahead of Nigeria. Let's keep in mind that that's a country that was already building aircrafts long before Nigeria's independence. A country with lots of similarities with Nigeria. If Nigeria is at Brazil's level, many people won't even look outside e.g. my lecturer friend in UI (Ibadan) won't stop talking about his weekly trips on Lagos-Ibadan railway. He claimed it's better than most of what he was using back then in the UK. That's just one functional service o!

Thanks to the OP, some of us want to know more about other countries from those who have not just been there, but live or lived there. The earth belongs to the Lord! So everywhere on earth is home.
omohayek:
Exactly. Nigerians are far too easily dazzled by big, shiny things at the expense of the fundamentals. That's why so many are quick to say "Governor XYZ is working!" upon seeing yet another white-elephant building go up, even though nothing has been done about education, health care, or even the provision of clean tap water.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Amalekki: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
LOL we are proud of our country abeg! It's not that serious though, we are just patriotic even when we fight and some want to break out. However, when it comes to real development I agree we need to be honest with ourselves and know exactly where we are. We are so far behind and other countries are not even slowing down.

lagonovo:
Reading through this thread without getting disappointed grin
You can always trust a chunk of my Naija people and their grandstanding on top nothing. Just like I read here somewhere in the past, our mates are the likes of Senegal, Ghana, Angola, Rwanda and co yet our mouth won't allow us to rest despite the fact that ours is just a land of endurance with tiny flashes of sanity here and there, at least at the moment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / ‘zombie Snake’ Spotted In NC Park (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.