Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (52781 Views)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Amalekki: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
highoctane:
You tried very well by showing the water front and it's beach.
Where is the favella? I mean the slum, every cities in Brazil has one
Why? You wan go live for Favela? How many of your friends in America show you the projects and the homeless clusters? A huge percentage of people in Brazil have only read about Favelas but never been there in real life, and Favelas are located in 323 of the 5,565 Brazilian municipalities. So what exactly would a Nigerian or a typical immigrant be doing there? Shey Oyinbo dey go Ajegunle for Nigeria? grin

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by kinzd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Badt guys your signature says it all feeling the flow from AQ
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rugaria:
Very country is building something like this...
Even Egypt is building a massive resort worth billions. Glittering stuff. Na only Naija dey waste time with Ruga

Such things don't fascinate me.

What should fascinate in a country are actual ithings lime the "Ease of Doing Business " ranking, the average economic growth rate, quality of its education, and so on. Grandiose projects like these mask poverty ravaging below.

Brazil for instance has one of the worst measures of income equality in the world. It has been nicknamed "Belinda" - with has a small rich Belgium and a large poor India.

Brazil for instance is stuck in the middle income trap. That means it is neither a rich country nor a poor one. However, it can not move from that middle income spot into the rich country zone because it has a lot of road blocks. It is very bureaucratic, too much red tape, overregulated, rigid labor laws and a host of other problems.

A beautiful place like this would only blind your eyes to what is really going on below the surface.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
thank you nairaland and the mods in the travel section as well for pushing this to the front page and thank you Lalasticlala more python pepper soup for you grin, I truly appreciate it!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lies lies lies

Reason Nigeria at your own risk everything for there na fraud fraud fraud, how about that? Even the owner of Embraer is into drugs right, I don't understand the way many of you think, the world does not revolve around USA , UK and Canada, ok
Racism nko?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by sirp9898(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Make ona support Biafra we all go develop like this
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Silentgroper:
Racism nko?

Racism is low in Brazil not like what you have in the USA or Europe, racism is a crime in Brazil and the Brazilian people are one of the nicest people on planet earth

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Bekermann(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:

This I have seen grin

grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Good look..

But here in my big for nothing country,even ordinary low budget Dubai self we no get lipsrsealed. Abi na Lagos we go take compare places like that... Even our FCT self no balance reach ordinary town for Dubai self..........

Well,I don vow say if I no lash brazilian banny for this life,I no go gree die undecided

Lol
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:

Sorry, you no dey there before?

Lol, I day another state for Brazil
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Finally you made front page after countless threads grin

Lol, no be small thing I swear
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bigchristo:
As a Nigerian traveling to English speaking countries is the best to avoid you spending some years trying to learn another language before you start making money this s why our people like this countries you mentioned

I kinda agree with you but the language didn't stop me, I started selling something few months after I arrived, I lost some change but it didn't stop me, but today I am kinda better with the language

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

I appreciate what you do
But let's be truthful
Brazil has violent crimes as part of its issues
Before you bring Nigeria matter in the mix
We all know that
So spare us that
brazil may be a net good place
But we all know that it has its issues
Though Brazil have good infrastructure sha

Yea no doubt Brazil has issues but that is not what Brazil is all about the media used those issues to cover the greatness Brazil, this country is a regional super power, it is not easy to have a big country and still be organised, violent crimes are mainly in the favelas(ghettos)

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by giantstar: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance kolo cross road pls beware of your safety.

This I have seen grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by giantstar: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance kolo cross road pls beware of your safety.

This I have seen grin
kolo cross road pls beware of your safety.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by BJanta: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lies lies lies

Reason Nigeria at your own risk everything for there na fraud fraud fraud, how about that? Even the owner of Embraer is into drugs right, I don't understand the way many of you think, the world does not revolve around USA , UK and Canada, ok

You don't know what you're talking about.Everything about Brazil is nothing but drug ,drug, drug ,women and poverty.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Ororocelemi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:

This I have seen grin

Seen kee you der grin
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by BJanta: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:

Most things that comes out of Brazil deaths of people doing illegal things or gangs just like in Mexico or Central America...

I even asked an Angolan where don't they go to Brazil since it's easier for them (language) they said the same thing

Maybe It's because you stay down south where it's safer..I dunno

Don't mind him, he's reasoning what to say , but you're talking about truth obtained first hand.There is no how you get to Brazil without getting involved in drug or some other crime.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Qurungu: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
McDaav:
That's awesome. Tax money in action. Not one sided mixed-nation in one sided Africa that Tax money are freely looted and used to intimidate the payee.
My Biafra will be more beautiful than this when we achieve victory in few years to come.

1st paragraph �%

Second paragraph: ��‍♂️
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Bigchristo: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I kinda agree with you but the language didn't stop me, I started selling something few months after I arrived, I lost some change but it didn't stop me, but today I am kinda better with the language
Oh that’s good, you’re a very determined person that don’t see obstacles in learning, can I ask where you are?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Qurungu: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
McDaav:
That's awesome. Tax money in action. Not one sided mixed-nation in one sided Africa that Tax money are freely looted and used to intimidate the payee.
My Biafra will be more beautiful than this when we achieve victory in few years to come.

1st paragraph m: 100%

Second paragraph: ___
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Ausval: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obala Jeus
Sign of the cross
Holy Ghost fire
Back to sender
MrrGary:

This I have seen grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dabronze:
Brazil Should be amongs the top 10 largest economy in the world
But i dont know their major source of income i dont think they have crude oil

Agriculture and they have oil and Brazil is the largest oil producer in South America and they were the ninth largest economy in 2019

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Op, the way you are impressed about Brazil shows that you haven't been to any developed countries in your adult life. Brazil is not that impressive as you make it to look. Even Brazilians are fleeing in numbers.

I have lived on different continents, I just love Brazil with all my heart and I appreciate Brazil and I found my happiness here

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Goahead:
Tell them to plant more trees - I hate cities without a touch of nature.

I can say Brazil is the number one green country in the south America, they have a ministry for that purpose and remember they have the great amazon rain forest

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2021
grandstar:

So, are you saying the favelas too are safe?

Yes just go with a guide
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2021
Bigchristo:
Oh that’s good, you’re a very determined person that don’t see obstacles in learning, can I ask where you are?

Brasilia, Brazil

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Rugaria: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2021
grandstar:

Such things don't fascinate me.

What should fascinate you are where the country is in the "Ease of Doing Business " ranking, the average economic growth rate, quality of its education, and so on. Grandiose projects like these mask poverty ravaging below.

Brazil for instance has one of the worst measures of income equality in the world. It has been nicknamed "Belinda" - with has a small rich Belgium and a large poor India.

Brazil for instance is stuck in the middle income trap. That means it is neither a rich country nor a poor one. However, it can not move from that middle income spot into the rich country zone because it has a lot of road blocks. It is very bureaucratic, too much red tape, overregulated, rigid labor laws and a host of other problems.

A beautiful place like this would only blind your eyes to what is really going on below the surface.

Do you know that you can use urbanization to fight poverty and leapfrog a generation in terms of quality lifestyles? Do you know that when you take a people from a squalid environment and transport them into a very urbanized setting, you are automatically providing them with modern cultural tools to operate thereby basically bringing them solidly into the new century and that new environment creates its kind of quality but perculiar jobs too? People will earn based on the quality of the economy but the government can easily put in place solid policies to fastrack the process of improving the lives of the citizens through urbanization. The Chinese are doing exactly this..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Timblogga: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2021
i926:
Is Brazil still a third world country?
Yes.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Timblogga: 12:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Dabronze:
Brazil Should be amongs the top 10 largest economy in the world
But i dont know their major source of income i dont think they have crude oil
lol. Because of this picture you saw.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Timblogga: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pure lies and this is why I started blogging about brazil to tell people the truth about brazil, can't we say the same for Nigeria that everything that comes out of Nigeria is death and people doing illegal things? Does it mean Nigeria is truly like that? Angolans are in Brazil and they also need visa to come here and I don't stay in the south and everywhere is safe in Brazil even RIO is very safe, I showed you the dubai of Brazil and you are talking of gangs
haven’t you read about that Brazilian bitcoin guy they shot in his Porsche earlier this year? The street where they shot him actually look like Abia State.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Timblogga: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Limassol:
The way he glorifies that country always suprise me... One would wonder if there are two Brazil's in this world.
honestly, the major part of Brazil are like ordinary streets we have in Nigeria untarred with swamps. But good their government did this cos Nigeria is still struggling with Eko Atlantic for years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.