Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (52783 Views)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Wode Maya: Namibia Is The Dubai Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by poik(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Reclaiming the ocean comes with dastardly disadvantages.

But will man hear?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Originalsly: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
ruggedtimi:

Why do we keep using Dubai as benchmark??

Because it's the nearest such place we can afford to visit and can relate if we did.

@ topic... looks interesting... like Dubai .... but do get there so we can know what really plays out on ground level.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by shogsman(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:

Most things that comes out of Brazil deaths of people doing illegal things or gangs just like in Mexico or Central America...

I even asked an Angolan where don't they go to Brazil since it's easier for them (language) they said the same thing

Maybe It's because you stay down south where it's safer..I dunno
Bull crap propaganda,go to Texas and see how many people get killed cos of drugs daily,it's not as bad as they make it sound in Brazil,I was lucky enough to visit Rio ones for a paid trip,i can remember just feeling jealous of th people that actually get to stay there every god-damn day,an hour visit to Copacabana we'll change your life

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by GeneralPula: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lies lies lies

Reason Nigeria at your own risk everything for there na fraud fraud fraud, how about that? Even the owner of Embraer is into drugs right, I don't understand the way many of you think, the world does not revolve around USA , UK and Canada, ok
But he’s right..

Aside from their cute Latina's, ain’t nothing really interesting in Brazil..
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Dabronze(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Brazil Should be amongs the top 10 largest economy in the world But i dont know their major source of income i dont think they have crude oil

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by NobleRace: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
If just two clients pay now, I go travel go this place for holiday. Make I continue to dey press my lappy seriously

What do you really do? Can we patronise you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by UKBobo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Eu nao gosto tanta prédio com isso
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Naija for Dey like this o if no be some egotistical Bastard backwards thinking people wey Hold us Ransom .

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Good look..

But here in my big for nothing country,even ordinary low budget Dubai self we no get lipsrsealed. Abi na Lagos we go take compare places like that... Even our FCT self no balance reach ordinary town for Dubai self..........

Well,I don vow say if I no lash brazilian banny for this life,I no go gree die undecided
/
What do you expect when Nigerians celebrate a fly-over like it is the 9th Wonder of the World?

/

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by neyoohhh: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Commentor: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
your Abuja without dust is not even among top 100... commend them for turning dusty desert into heaven... how far with ur lagos mega city with just 30 storey building after 30 years

How far?

Only today it was announced that the US has awarded an over 300 million dollar contract for its offices in Lagos.

How far for Umuahia?

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
The place is amazing, I would definitely be there myself

Bro how much do I need to have in order to be able to relocate to Brazil?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by selfdefence: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Omo, I must visit this place one day

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by sophy17(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:

Most things that comes out of Brazil deaths of people doing illegal things or gangs just like in Mexico or Central America...

I even asked an Angolan where don't they go to Brazil since it's easier for them (language) they said the same thing

Calm down and open your mind to learn and unlearn.
My wife and I have been doing jewelry business in Brazil since around 2014. My wife will be going there btw ending Oct/ early Nov this year. Don't knkw if you've heard of Brazillian jewelry. It's one of the best in the world.

I have never heard of area OP is talking about.
And it's interesting to learn about it.

I am not saying you are wrong about drugs but there is a lot more about Brazil than you can imagine.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
shogsman:

Bull crap propaganda,go to Texas and see how many people get killed cos of drugs daily,it's not as bad as they make it sound in Brazil,I was lucky enough to visit Rio ones for a paid trip,i can remember just feeling jealous of th people that actually get to stay there every god-damn day,an hour visit to Copacabana I'll change your life
Those who have the means though
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

How far?

Only today it was announced that the US has awarded an over 300 million dollar contract for its offices in Lagos.

How far for Umuahia?

What does umuahia have to do with anything now?
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Obaxxx(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
151487made:
Na river side u just dey show us with 3d camera
If i snap lagos island give u with beta high quality camera u go wan remain for naija
undecided

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Pure lies and this is why I started blogging about brazil to tell people the truth about brazil, can't we say the same for Nigeria that everything that comes out of Nigeria is death and people doing illegal things? Does it mean Nigeria is truly like that? Angolans are in Brazil and they also need visa to come here and I don't stay in the south and everywhere is safe in Brazil even RIO is very safe, I showed you the dubai of Brazil and you are talking of gangs

wee you keep kwayet... stop deceiving people to their death.... PEOPLE OF THE WORLD MAKE UNA NO REASON BRAZIL OOOOOO.
Same way we should say the truth about naija, starting from police oo, justice system, education system. Everything is fraud.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by AlmaIganishire: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
These places are lovely, I want to visit. All I need is my Phone and Oriamo Freepods 3. The pod is amazing.

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Elonmuzk(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Op, the way you are impressed about Brazil shows that you haven't been to any developed countries in your adult life. Brazil is not that impressive as you make it to look. Even Brazilians are fleeing in numbers.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by TeeGentle(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
While is d OP is welcoming us to brazil while we are still in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Octopusssy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Good look..

But here in my big for nothing country,even ordinary low budget Dubai self we no get lipsrsealed. Abi na Lagos we go take compare places like that... Even our FCT self no balance reach ordinary town for Dubai self..........

Well,I don vow say if I no lash brazilian banny for this life,I no go gree die undecided
And you had to end what was a very sensible post with fvck mata. Dem use fück swear for you negroes? Is that what life revolves around?

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by tctrills: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:

Brazil is much safer than Nigeria with a more divest middle class economy.
Compared to 9ja, it's close to heaven

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Commentor:

How far?

How far for Umuahia?

how far ogun state Every yellowbar are they from slum lagos
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Handsomebb: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Canih28:
Reason Brazil at ur own risk
Everything for there na drug drug drug
MYOPIC REASONING.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
If just two clients pay now, I go travel go this place for holiday. Make I continue to dey press my lappy seriously
Oga suffry press button o make journey to Brazil no go turn to journey to kirikiri o.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
You will soon go blind if you keep seeing this grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
A detribalised society

Lol.... ignorance of most of you guys is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
MrrGary:
Nigeria will be better than this if we give president Buhari another chance

This I have seen grin
u Don mean it! Clap for yourself.
Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by Commentor: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What does umuahia have to do with anything now?

Umuahia is a slum in AfghanEASTan.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) by nedekid: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
See the nice riviera sef.
Ours at Eko Atlantic looks more like a sewage canal grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / Drone Crashes Into Spewing Volcano In Iceland (Photo, Video) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.