Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,039 members, 7,856,145 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) (52398 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by offiahvictor(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
Beautiful! I love everything about this woman!

They look alike and that's because she was dressed like her. They have differences: one is the skeletal cavity of the olfactory hno. One looks like a dwarf bodybuilder bending down and the other one looks like it doesn't hit the gym.

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like screenshot.

One is about 500 pounds weight and can never catwalk, the other isn't up to 50.

With these few points of mine....

Thankiu.
you dey drink for bar i guess.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol

Sorry to ask, are afonjas yoruba muslims? I heard afonjas are slaves to the fulanis I was told this here in LA by a lecturer from ibo

Afonjas are not Yoruba Muslims neither are they "afonjas" slaves to Fulani. In fact there is nothing like Afonja(s), but there was this man called Afonja of illorin, the Are Ona Kakanfo(chief military head). You can browse more about him.

Also don't mind these Nairaland men here, they are bunch of tribalistic bigots. "Afonjas" is like an insult here

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by bluebay(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

How will you say Okonjo is Ugly? That woman is in her 60s. I won't love to bring your Mom into this so let's just leave it here...
Ignore that Racoon bros …
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Teltel247: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

Former Finance Minister of the Republic of Nigeria and current Director-General of the World Trade Organization, (WTO), Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has reacted to a picture of a little kid who modelled herself to look like her, Siggy reports.

The girl rocked Okonjo’s signature traditional outfit and posed for the camera in an adorable photo which is circulating on social media.

On seeing the photo, Nigeria’s former Finance Minister, noted that the girl indeed does look strike a resemblance with her younger self.

She then indicated interest in knowing the girl.

Sharing the photo on her Twitter page, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala wrote;

”This is the cutest young girl I’ve seen in her lookalike Nigerian outfit! I almost thought it was my younger self. I would like to know her name!”

https:///okonjo-iweala-reacts-to-pictures-of-girl-that-looks-exactly-like-her-photos/

StrateGy and it worked
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2021
The realest slay mama herself, a worthy role model to the beautiful young girl.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Mvena(f): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
Beautiful! I love everything about this woman!

They look alike and that's because she was dressed like her. They have differences: one is the skeletal cavity of the olfactory hno. One looks like a dwarf bodybuilder bending down and the other one looks like it doesn't hit the gym.

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like screenshot.

One is about 500 pounds weight and can never catwalk, the other isn't up to 50.

With these few points of mine....

Thankiu.
Wetin be this na, Lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Le2money(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Let me quickly Goan dress like bull-ha-ri if he would like to know my name as well grin grin grin

CampussNews:
Update from

Former Finance Minister of the Republic of Nigeria and current Director-General of the World Trade Organization, (WTO), Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has reacted to a picture of a little kid who modelled herself to look like her, Siggy reports.

The girl rocked Okonjo’s signature traditional outfit and posed for the camera in an adorable photo which is circulating on social media.

On seeing the photo, Nigeria’s former Finance Minister, noted that the girl indeed does look strike a resemblance with her younger self.

She then indicated interest in knowing the girl.

Sharing the photo on her Twitter page, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala wrote;

”This is the cutest young girl I’ve seen in her lookalike Nigerian outfit! I almost thought it was my younger self. I would like to know her name!”

https:///okonjo-iweala-reacts-to-pictures-of-girl-that-looks-exactly-like-her-photos/
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Different4rmu(f): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2021
That's your headache, the koko is that Okonjo wants to know her
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Her intelligence covereth her ugliness

That's why they na money be fine bobo

Do you know how old that woman is? Did her husband ever told you she was ugly. Remember that you have a mother too and aiateesa as well as a wife or maybe a girlfriend.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Victorclean1: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Children of evil will try again to compare NOI with Kemi Adeosun

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2021
God bless you madam,you've shown you're a real mother who value children,May God continue to bless you and your family.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Rahkman: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Afonjas are not Yoruba Muslims neither are they "afonjas" slaves to Fulani. In fact there is nothing like Afonja(s), but there was this man called Afonja of illorin, the Are Ona Kakanfo(chief military head). You can browse more about him.

Also don't mind these Nairaland men here, they are bunch of tribalistic bigots. "Afonjas" is like an insult here
the person u quoted is a flat headed ipob drug pushing terrorist

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.
Afonjas have used dagger & amotekun claws to disfigure their children.

Tufiakwa!!

shocked
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Anything tribalism is found in Igbo hearts

I don't know why
We are trying to sort issue out u are adding another issue, tribalism is in every corner of the nation, its not about igbo igbo or yoruba yoruba.
Here in Lagos if u don't see me in my house, just come to segun or taiwo house u would definitely see me their
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by paskal16: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Her intelligence covereth her ugliness

That's why they na money be fine bobo
what sort of fuckery is this ?
you must be deluded
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

We are trying to sort issue out u are adding another issue, tribalism is in every corner of the nation, its not about igbo igbo or yoruba yoruba.
Here in Lagos if u don't see me in my house, just come to segun or taiwo house u would definitely see me their

You said Lagos,and it's because you're not born at home state. So you'll grow up with Lagos way of life

I know Igbos,they change language even in public despite presence of people who do not understand the language.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by KingDash: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Roma10:
God don pick this girl call undecided Just ordinary lookalike cool

hafa na.. dress like buhari maybe him fit pick ya call too
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by KingDash: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Roma10:
God don pick this girl call undecided Just ordinary lookalike cool

hafa na.. dress like buhari maybe him fit pick ya call too
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Kendrick80(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Tun tun grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by stayclearofme: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
You will never stop being foolish.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol

Sorry to ask, are afonjas yoruba muslims? I heard afonjas are slaves to the fulanis I was told this here in LA by a lecturer from ibo
Afonja are the Yoruba descendants in Kwara. But Nairaland tribalists use it to refer to the whole Yoruba in a bid to annoy them.
It's similarly to someone purposely mispronouncing your name to spite you.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by dollynnn(f): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
cheesy cheesy grin grin

I almost cracked my ribs.
By the way,you all should stop these tribal attacks

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2021
SniperSmurf:
I have a wish that she would be president...and free No geria from our many maladies.

How much be the agbo

I'd love her to be president too. Intelligent, well educated, trendy, great achievement etc. But those braindead almajiris up north will never want that because she is a woman, and I don't think she can say "allahu Akbar" smoothly. Those listed qualities and accomplishments don't move the mooks. The greatest mistake ever was joining the south and north in one country. Reason why I have fond memories of Gideon Orka.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Warmaterial(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2021
Okonjo my crush
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Bankxx: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2021
sameks08:
very very old news I don't give a Bleep
hater spotted ..afonja with data grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

You said Lagos,and it's because you're not born at home state. So you'll grow up with Lagos way of life

I know Igbos,they change language even in public despite presence of people who do not understand the language.
U don't know anything about Igbos jare. Tribalism is in us including u that's shouting igbos igbos.
For changing of language, is still the same all over my brother.
I have worked and mingled with every tribe in Nigeria and is still the same thing all over.
Then, I was never born in Lagos at all. I was born and brought up in the East but I have toured round the zones in Nigeria.
If I should start talking about yorubas, believe me we won't stop till morrow
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by chatinent: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Mvena:

Wetin be this na, Lol

My lady, if I may, may I?
My lady, may I if I may?
All honour to you my lady.

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by chatinent: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2021
offiahvictor:

you dey drink for bar i guess.

I swear to drunk I am not God.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2021
OKONJO SHOULD REACT TO SOLVING NIGERIA ECONOMY CHALLENGE AND NOT INDULGE IN PETTY TALK. angry
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2021
SniperSmurf:
I have a wish that she would be president...and free No geria from our many maladies.

How much be the agbo
6k sir
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by seguno2: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!

How many children have been made orphans by your unknown gunmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Richest States In Nigeria By GDP Per Capita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.