Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) (52378 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by nairalander2020(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2021
OK this girl just get elevated in life this I have seen.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2021
How is this news?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by SmartPolician: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.
Afonjas have used dagger & amotekun claws to disfigure their children.

Tufiakwa!!

Nwokem, zukwanu ike grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Great
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by WibusJaga: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!

My guy, you will not make heaven on the last day. I'll personally push you out if I see you there.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Latakia(f): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2021
She tried but shouldn't emulate Obi Pandora.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Moneyboyz: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

How will you say Okonjo is Ugly? That woman is in her 60s. I won't love to bring your Mom into this so let's just leave it here...

Hahaha you made my day.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by raphy(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2021
I saw it yesterday on Facebook I was surprised .some parents get sense of how to tap into blessings...

God has pick there calls for the rest of her life...she will surely be great like our mummy

Am not igbo but this is well commendable.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by iscom(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2021
God don bless her... Make i continue dey sell my power banks..
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by highoctane: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
Beautiful! I love everything about this woman!

They look alike and that's because she was dressed like her. They have differences: one is the skeletal cavity of the olfactory hno. One looks like a dwarf bodybuilder bending down and the other one looks like it doesn't hit the gym.

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like screenshot.

One is about 500 pounds weight and can never catwalk, the other isn't up to 50.

With these few points of mine....

Thankiu.
You just woke up this morning shouting there is fire on the field or mountain or whatever.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by MufasaLion: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

How will you say Okonjo is Ugly? That woman is in her 60s. I won't love to bring your Mom into this so let's just leave it here...

You deserve a Budweiser and a day in Mars for your response. That dude is an ignoramus being.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Kajaard: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!

You will not make heaven. You just can't make heaven cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by MufasaLion: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

My guy, you will not make heaven on the last day. I'll personally push you out if I see you there.

grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Adakintroy: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2021
The real feminist..they compliment men in a man's world. They are positive and negatives in every phenomenon. There are many more okonjo" going about their business silently. But the noisy ones are the ones getting the cheap headlines. Anyone who say a man is this or women is this better not come from a sperm or produce from a uterus.. if he or she came through any of the passages thn foolishness is a polite way of complimenting them.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by TeeGentle(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Yeah
Everybody has a looklike
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by dangoteinlaw: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Now we have girls in 15 piercings and leg chains roaming the streets calling themselves "woke"

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Saao(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:

They look alike and that's because she was dressed like her. They have differences: one is the skeletal cavity of the olfactory hno. One looks like a dwarf bodybuilder bending down and the other one looks like it doesn't hit the gym.

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like screenshot.

Thankiu.
everybody love success, not only you.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Oracleforce: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Lemme go and dress my son like Dangote or Mike Adenuga or Obi Cubana and post it on Instagram probably money go drop
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Cubeman: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2021
For me, it's not about O.I wanting to know this girl's name. Whoever dressed this girl this way definitely has a big dream for this girl. And that must be her mother. And definitely, an Okonjo Iwealla admirer.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Lboy30(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!

Am speechless...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Wetpuxy: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
Savage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
Why una dey like trouble na. Like play like play na trouble u dey find so
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2021
If Okonjo Iweala is truly Igbo as Igbo claim. She would be the first Ignoring to be loved by anyone,nationwide and worldwide.

And she is the only woman that achieve highest in our country, if not Africa.

She is now black legend
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
Afonja people right now!

5 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by sameks08(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2021
very very old news I don't give a Bleep
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Why una dey like trouble na. Like play like play na trouble u dey find so

Anything tribalism is found in Igbo hearts

I don't know why
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Afonja people right now!

Bro, Afonja and Abokis played an important role in Mummy Okonjo life

Please be wise up

Igbos buys hatred with their own money

Don't forget that, she achieved this on Nigerian slot, under Aboki

And she's made someone under Afonja
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Rodwave: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
E don sure for the little girlie. World Bank straight
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by mohziz1(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like

Thankiu.

People dey craz
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Oracleforce:
Lemme go and dress my son like Dangote or Mike Adenuga or Obi Cubana and post it on Instagram probably money go drop

You won't get nothing

Better to dress them like Yahaya Bello, Wike, Osinbajo, Atiku etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! / We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.