Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) (52376 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nyanabo(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:
Beautiful! I love everything about this woman!

They look alike and that's because she was dressed like her. They have differences: one is the skeletal cavity of the olfactory hno. One looks like a dwarf bodybuilder bending down and the other one looks like it doesn't hit the gym.

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like screenshot.

One is about 500 pounds weight and can never catwalk, the other isn't up to 50.

With these few points of mine....

Thankiu.

You don run kolosis this morning grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by orisa37: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2021
That's Buhari's LOOKALIKE PICKIN
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Queenslander(f): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2021
seguno2:

How many children have been made orphans by your unknown gunmen

How many children have been made orphans by your skull miners
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Roma10: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2021
KingDash:
hafa na.. dress like buhari maybe him fit pick ya call too
Is buhari a name of a plant or a country
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2021
dollynnn:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

I almost cracked my ribs.
By the way,you all should stop these tribal attacks

Tell your clansmen to stop betraying us
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
stayclearofme:

You will never stop being foolish.
[/s]

Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Afonja people right now!

grin grin
We're winning this war

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nwokem, zukwanu ike grin

grin cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Tell your clansmen to stop betraying us
Who are my clansmen?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Words from the descendant of chimpanzee
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.
Afonjas have used dagger & amotekun claws to disfigure their children.

Tufiakwa!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
I know Igbos,they change language even in public despite presence of people who do not understand the language.

Afonjas are the masters of this. Speaking their Yoruba Yoruba in public places even in offices with complete disregard to others there.

Hypocrite!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
dollynnn:

Who are my clansmen?

Afonjas. Are you denying them now??
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Words from the descendant of chimpanzee
[/s]

Shut up. Zombinus.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Afonjas. Are you denying them now??
Lol
I am not even one of them. My statement was premised on neutrality

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2021
dollynnn:

Lol
I am not even one of them. My statement was premised on neutrality

Give me a straight answer angry
Are you Afonja??
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Give me a straight answer angry
Are you Afonja??
No

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
Not cool grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by goaldynboy: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol

Sorry to ask, are afonjas yoruba muslims? I heard afonjas are slaves to the fulanis I was told this here in LA by a lecturer from ibo

Aboki Fulani terrorists!

I know you are trying to cause a fight be Yorubas and Igbos!!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Afonjas are the masters of this. Speaking their Yoruba Yoruba in public places even in offices with complete disregard to others there.

Hypocrite!

Yoruba speak amongst themselves in Yoruba when they are all Yoruba

But Igbos speak English and pidgin amongst themselves but speak Igbo in the presence someone who can't understand... What is this?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U don't know anything about Igbos jare. Tribalism is in us including u that's shouting igbos igbos.
For changing of language, is still the same all over my brother.
I have worked and mingled with every tribe in Nigeria and is still the same thing all over.
Then, I was never born in Lagos at all. I was born and brought up in the East but I have toured round the zones in Nigeria.
If I should start talking about yorubas, believe me we won't stop till morrow

I know what I know about Igbos

And tribalism is less in others and high in others

I don't believe that you are not born in Lagos and raised in Lagos, I have good reason through your manner of speech

If I will tell you who really Igbos are, you'll wonder if I am Igbo myself
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2021
dollynnn:

No

Hehe grin smiley
Good girl

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
Khaleepha5681:

Yoruba speak amongst themselves in Yoruba when they are all Yoruba

But Igbos speak English and pidgin amongst themselves but speak Igbo in the presence someone who can't understand... What is this?
[/s]

How did you notice all these if your intentions towards them is pure??
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

How did you notice all these if your intentions towards them is pure??

I was told so, then I have to find out for myself ...then boom, it is true.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by OreMI22: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!

Another Fulani goon! Why do you guys love to pose as other people?
Why not say Allah ya kiyaye!

Or even better say something in Fulfude?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
Khaleepha5681:

I was told so, then I have to find out for myself ...then boom, it is true.
[/s]

Igbos don't have time for underachieving Afonjas like you.
You & your guys are monitoring them because they are far bigger than you. You feel threatened.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Mvena(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:

My lady, if I may, may I? My lady, may I if I may? All honour to you my lady.
Wawulence! You may proceed
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mama finance...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by chatinent: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mvena:

Wawulence! You may proceed
Lol.

You are valid!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Barsote(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
���

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by stayclearofme: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Shut up angry
Mu. Mu

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rickmann:

She doesn't look like her..
She was only dressed to look like her.
The owner of the looks said she looks like her younger self. Does it matter what you feel anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.