Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday (19496 Views)

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Ojikutubaba: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cant wait for the southeast to self destruct. Just don't need refugees flocking Southwest .
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Topzee109: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Earlystar698:
Every goons want to trend with ipob lmao
Dem swear for you guys

You guys must find excuse by all means, you never accept the truth
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmm ... Prof. Chidi Odinkalu and Oyigboupdate seem to be on same page.

Ipob need to adopt a change of strategy to achieve their aim, the current kill and go approach will rather bring more harm than good to the average marginalized Easterners.

Will you please shut up!

How did Odinkalu know the fools threatening him are IPOB members or sent from IPOB!? How do you know it’s IPOB members doing the ‘kill and go’!? This is exactly what those Igbo hating scumbags want the likes of you and Odinkalu to think!

IPOB is the biggest fear of all those feeding fat on the present political-economy and status-quo which primarily benefits the Fulani hegemony! Bandits and terrorists wrecking havoc in the north is not as dangerous as IPOB as far as they’re concerned!
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Bighead9: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Earlystar698:

It's because IPOB TERRORIST are brain dead. grin grin grin

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
Cant wait for the southeast to self destruct. Just don't need refugees flocking Southwest .

The Ibo pysche is befuddling! Driven more by ego, emotion and dogma and rarely rational or strategic thinking. One thing about them it seems is that you can always trust them to self destruct. From 1966 coup, to civil war to IPOB....they always end up in a worse position than at the start....and instead of going back to the drawing board to see where they went wrong and retrace their steps, they blame everyone else and double down on the irrationality/persecution narrative...what a people !!

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Simdyofficial(f): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bighead9:
God punish IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their SYMPATHISERS. I Dey Owerri Dey flex now. Mumu People.
grin send address na.. Make we come drink 2 bottles shocked

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by contigiency(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Who ever said IPOB members are not violent group, can also ague that it was not God who made heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by lereinter(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ipob isn't different from buhari govt backed bandits and bokoharam

The only difference is they speak different language while the similarity is their destruction

By the time one politician buys ipob, the way Modi sheriff bought bokoharam, that's when the adventure will begin
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Lifestone(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Where were all this crazy fools when fulanis where raping in Enugu, kidnapping in anambra, slicing in ebonyin, burning in abia and so on.. Where were they during the time SARS was carrying out evil all over Biafra land.. Where were they during wike's bloody killings in rivers state, where were they during the time ipob was very peaceful

They say igbos are killing igbos lmao- Did ipob members come from another planet Ain't they young youths the govt denied so many rights? The fact is you can never see any one defending Nigeria except he or she is gaining from somewhere. Real Fact!!! Come argue with me if you can- no youth is proud of Nigeria..

They say ipob is PDP way of distracting buhari- is Wike not against them Lol..

If anyone is against ipob go and face them.. No disturb us.. Since you dey enjoy govt money go fight ipob with your own geng if they threaten u
You won't be able to talk all these nonsense if any of yours is a victim of the IPOB madness.
If you have issues with Federal government, confront her but stop killing your people. Stop denying people of their means of lifelines. I should be free to either join support for Biafra or not, why should one be a victim of violence just because they disagree with IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by VEHINTOLAR: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
What's the rationale behind all these senseless killings being carried out purportedly by Ipob in the East ? Why killing the same people that you claim to be fighting for ? What's going on in that axis ?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by kcnwaigbo: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
perambulator:

The Ibo pysche is befuddling! Driven more by ego, emotion and dogma and rarely rational or strategic thinking. One thing about them it seems is that you can always trust them to self destruct. From 1966 coup, to civil war to IPOB....they always end up in a worse position than at the start....and instead of going back to the drawing board to see where they went wrong and retrace their steps, they blame everyone else and double down on the irrationality/persecution narrative...what a people !!
Yet there are not as miserable as you Yoruba lots wallowing in thuggery and yahoo plus
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Ipob need to adopt a change of strategy to achieve their aim, the current kill and go approach will rather bring more harm than good to the average marginalized Easterners.

But when you ask them to show any evidence of what they claim IPOB did, it will be all about hear-say
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by paramakina202: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
Prof is right.Some idiots seems to be running the affairs of IPOB of late.Forcing people to sit at home will be counterproductive

There was no time IPOB was in good hands,right from the very begining its has always been a group created by a criminal and now managed by selected criminals on behalf of the boss to destroy Igboland for their own selfish interest.

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by 2elliot: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Are you guys just naturally dumb or just playing? What other ststrategy do you mofos want Igbos to do? The protested on the streets, you went to kill them. They did cell meetings alone, you still went to kill them. Now the do sit at home, you still want them dead. What manner of humans are you guys? Chidi or whatever he calls himself is a mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Earlystar698:
Goons?

Like IPOB goons?

Takes one to know one..
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by 2elliot: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
paramakina202:

There was no time IPOB was in good hands,right from the very begining its has always been a group created by a criminal and now managed by selected criminals on behalf of the boss to destroy Igboland for their own selfish interest.
you are a mad man
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

But when you ask them to show any evidence of what they claim IPOB did, it will be all about hear-say
Just like you show evidence for your claims against the FG being the perpetrators?

Your dimwitted IPOB URCHINS are daily fanning and stoking the fire of bloodshed in Igboland by their utterances and you are still looking for evidence?

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Will you please shut up!

How did Odinkalu know the fools threatening him are IPOB members or sent from IPOB!? How do you know it’s IPOB members doing the ‘kill and go’!? This is exactly what those Igbo hating scumbags want the likes of you and Odinkalu to think!

IPOB is the biggest fear of all those feeding fat on the present political-economy and status-quo which primarily benefits the Fulani hegemony! Bandits and terrorists wrecking havoc in the north is not as dangerous as IPOB as far as they’re concerned!
IPOB being their posture and utterances are the originator of what's going on in Igboland..

You can deny it all you want..

Igboland is burning because IPOB..

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ojikutubaba:
Lolsssss, the refuges that ran to Benin Republic, are they back?
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Simdyofficial(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lifestone:

You won't be able to talk all these nonsense if any of yours is a victim of the IPOB madness.
If you have issues with Federal government, confront her but stop killing your people. Stop denying people of their means of lifelines. I should be free to either join support for Biafra or not, why should one be a victim of violence just because they disagree with IPOB
Why not conduct a referendum to know where the people stands if you think ipob is forcing anybody. Let the same people choose between ipob or Nigeria.. Why force the people to support one Nigeria and kill them just to blame ipob shocked
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by paramakina202: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
2elliot:
you are a mad man

Are you one of the criminals or a viictim of the criminals?

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Lifestone(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Why not conduct a referendum to know where the people stands if you think ipob is forcing anybody. Let the same people choose between ipob or Nigeria.. Why force the people to support one Nigeria and kill them just to blame ipob shocked
The narrative of FGN killing igbos and then blame IPOB do not stand and are largely canvassed by those not resident in the South East like you. If everyone one is on one page with IPOB, there wouldn't be need to enforce compliance and destroying personal properties of descenting voices.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Will you please shut up!

U see problem I have with ndi sophisticated, their way of reasoning.
U will see somebody that has never stepped beyond on olowo village bcs he has access to Internet, he will start yabbing nonsense and how your home town is

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by gidgiddy: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Just like you show evidence for your claims against the FG being the perpetrators?

Your dimwitted IPOB URCHINS are daily fanning and stoking the fire of bloodshed in Igboland by their utterances and you are still looking for evidence?

You understood that logic when it comes to the FG being blamed but dont understand the logic when it comes to IPOB being blamed

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Yet there are not as miserable as you Yoruba lots wallowing in thuggery and yahoo plus
Don't mind them, was it not one of their billionaire sons that said it the other time that they are only breeding touts and fake pastors. They won't say anything about it
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by rdokoye: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
b3llo:
Let there be peace in the Land. All those people instigating war have their family kept safe in Europe and America. Then you wey body dey hot have all your family in one small village that can be wiped out in seconds is clamouring for war.

Please IPOB and ESN with other affiliate successionist group should receive sense.

How small do you think Igbo families are? Every Igbo person has relatives in Igboland, whether it's an uncle, aunt, cousins or grandparents.
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by pquaver(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Will you please shut up!

How do u know d people killing then where Fulani herdsmen? Or in maiduguri they are boko haram? What kind of stupid question is that?

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by stanluiz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria army of operation golden down should flush out ipob members with their foot soldiers UGm.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Typical Ibo response...insults and abuse! it is why your problems keep resurfacing, rinse repeat. Your response to any criticism is to ALWAYS insult. To solve a problem you must first recognise your problem...it's not rocket science!!! If we are so miserable why are all of you leaving the Se and running to the SW? Like it or not, in this shithole called Nigeria (that is mainly in the state it is in response to the political misadventures of the ibos in the '60s) the SW is still the best place to be. if we are miserable, what do we call the ibos?

that said, next time you want to insult us, dont forget where all the drug dealers come from?

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

You understood that logic when it comes to the FG being blamed but dont understand the logic when it comes to IPOB being blamed

Hypocrites everywhere
The only people threatening fire and brimstone about sit at homes are IPOB..

WHEN they can't control their Criminals..

They turn around to deny responsibility..

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by gidgiddy: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The only people threatening fire and brimstone about sit at homes are IPOB..

WHEN they can't control their Criminals..

They turn around to deny responsibility..

We dont care who said what, we only about who did what. If you have any evidence, beyond mere words, that IPOB did anything, present it. Otherwise, go sleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Is Now Dead On Nairaland! / Kirikiri & Ikoyi Prisons Are No More Suitable For Present Locations – Ambode / FG Will Pay ‘failed Investors’ N736bn To Repossess Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.