Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,733 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday (19497 Views)

One Of The Appeal Court Judges On Kano Case Is CJN’s Nephew - Chidi Odinkalu / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by MARKone(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Where were all this crazy fools when fulanis where raping in Enugu, kidnapping in anambra, slicing in ebonyin, burning in abia and so on.. Where were they during the time SARS was carrying out evil all over Biafra land.. Where were they during wike's bloody killings in rivers state, where were they during the time ipob was very peaceful

They say igbos are killing igbos lmao- Did ipob members come from another planet Ain't they young youths the govt denied so many rights? The fact is you can never see any one defending Nigeria except he or she is gaining from somewhere. Real Fact!!! Come argue with me if you can- no youth is proud of Nigeria..

They say ipob is PDP way of distracting buhari- is Wike not against them Lol..

If anyone is against ipob go and face them.. No disturb us.. Since you dey enjoy govt money go fight ipob with your own geng if they threaten u

You seem to know much about IPOB. Let me ask you one question, how has the Group been of benefit to an average Igbo man, woman or child. How many youths have IPOB worldwide empowered or are training on scholarships. How many killer herdsmen, I repeat killer herdsmen has IPOB or ESN neutralised, not innocent Hausas that were doing business in the East. Most of you guys fanning the embers of war do not stay in the East or are kids born in the 90's or 2000s who never experienced the bitter taste of the Biafrian civil war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by GetMeRight: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The IPOB are not violent people on this forum will come for his head. They argue angrily, violently and aggressively and conclude with IPOB is a peaceful movement. grin

Lol. It is very funny the way they even respond here to people with subtle threats.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by GetMeRight: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Where were all this crazy fools when fulanis where raping in Enugu, kidnapping in anambra, slicing in ebonyin, burning in abia and so on.. Where were they during the time SARS was carrying out evil all over Biafra land.. Where were they during wike's bloody killings in rivers state, where were they during the time ipob was very peaceful

They say igbos are killing igbos lmao- Did ipob members come from another planet Ain't they young youths the govt denied so many rights? The fact is you can never see any one defending Nigeria except he or she is gaining from somewhere. Real Fact!!! Come argue with me if you can- no youth is proud of Nigeria..

If anyone is against ipob go and face them.. No disturb us.. Since you dey enjoy govt money go fight ipob with your own geng if they threaten u

Now, you guys just decided to be killing yourselves and make your own people's lives a hell instead of letting outsiders be the ones doing that to you guys? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by warlordd(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ipob are senseless idiots. This is how they foolishly threatened Governor Wike in Obigbo. Unfortunately for them, Wike took the fight to them and massacred a lot of them and the rest ran away. Ipob criminals now avoid Obigbo like a plague. I wish all our governors in the southeast are like Wike

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Gfskw: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Liars
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Simdyofficial(f): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

Now, you guys just decided to be killing yourselves and make your own people's lives a hell instead of letting outsiders be the ones doing that to you guys? Lol
that's how you see it.. The breakfast go reach everyone
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by donnie(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Onepeople:
The drums you are hitting ,when the sound of music will start playing, i hope you will have the strength to dance it.i don't have time for rubbish.

Don't be silly... when trouble starts even you will dance because nowhere will be safe. State agents are creating chaos and you're blaming ipob.

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by Scarfin(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
TimeTraveller:
[s]This guy is not a Prof! Let's start from there first!

Secondly, he is an attention-seeking bigot.
Thirdly, he and Aisha Yesufu egged on the monsters at the beginning
Fourthly, like all other prominent Igbos, he doesn't live in the yeast
They all fan the embers of disunity from the comfort of their homes in Abuja, Lagos, PH and Kano.

Igbo Amaka[/s]!
Trash!
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by kemika8989(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
naptu2:
Death threats

Muhammadu Makintami™ @Makintamie

https://mobile.twitter.com/Makintamie/status/1445889444188413953

y d sit at home dey pain people wey dey for politics why busy talking nonsense. The Masse's in the East didn't complain why are you all in Abuja crying. This sit at home shows that our so called political leader's has failed.

Awolowo, Buhari

Chidi Odinkalu @ChidiOdinkalu

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1444609437306691584

Justification

Chidi Odinkalu @ChidiOdinkalu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1443496653844013060

Persuaded

Chidi Odinkalu @ChidiOdinkalu·

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1443495084662661123
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by kemika8989(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
naptu2:
Death threats

Muhammadu Makintami™ @Makintamie

https://mobile.twitter.com/Makintamie/status/1445889444188413953

[hr please he should go the East Onitsha main market and make all this noise please he should leave social media.

Awolowo, Buhari

Chidi Odinkalu @ChidiOdinkalu

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1444609437306691584

Justification

Chidi Odinkalu @ChidiOdinkalu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1443496653844013060

Persuaded

Chidi Odinkalu @ChidiOdinkalu·

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1443495084662661123
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by afube: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
mightyhaze:
Who is he?

no be one Chinese looking efulefu human rights pretender based in abuja, never heard him condemn the summary execution of IPOB members years ago.......always clout chasing!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by rosechika1994: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
You will soon die too
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by amuwo1980: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kindly disregard this social climber , fake professor , we know him very well , nobody said anything to him, he is just looking for another appointment and will sell his mother to get it
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by stinechykee: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Well, mak I sit down dey wait for people that their houses are burning but they will not quench the fire rather they go like quench fire for another person house.
My brother do you also see what I saw too
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by stinechykee: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
warlordd:
Ipob are senseless idiots. This is how they foolishly threatened Wike in Obigbo.Unfortunately for them, Wike took the fight to them and massacred a lot of them and the rest ran away. Ipob criminals now avoid Obigbo like plague. I wish all our governors in the southeast are like Wike
Which IPOB dey avoid Obigbo,oga hope you know that Wike is still watching his back like Supreme court administration from Imo is doing too.IPOB don't make mouth cos whe they are ready for Wike he will know
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by stinechykee: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Do you think they have answer to that question.Those that don't mind if Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits wipe thier whole family as long as they keep on trolling Igbos in any thread that discuss IPOB/ESN
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by UCHIHAmask: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Ipob would never kill anyone, don't let those arrange killings and ugm propaganda to paint ipob black get to you.....
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
pquaver:

How do u know d people killing then where Fulani herdsmen? Or in maiduguri they are boko haram? What kind of stupid question is that?

We don’t know either way! So we’re then left with making an informed guess as to who it may or may not be!

In support of the theory that the killer herdsmen and Buhari gov’t have been engaged in wanton murder and acts of vandalism in the south-east: we all know the antecedents of the killer herdsmen in Nimbo, Enugu State, where they went on a killing spree, hacking down tens of innocent Igbo men, women and children....we have a gov’t harbouring known terrorist sympathisers (Pantami, Malami and heaven knows who else).....a gov’t that takes the prize as the most anti-Igbo gov’t since the time of Gowon....a president that has labelled an entire ethnic grp a ‘dot in a circle’ and ‘5 percenters’, showing his disdain for them...we know if you prove to be a thorn in their flesh and they can’t get rid of you through ‘legal’ means (Ken Saro-Wiwa), that they will resort to clandestine/terrorist means to finish you off (Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola, and his wife Kudirat to name but a few).....we know the core muslim north is the region that most wants the status-quo to remain, and that IPOB and Mazi Kanu are presently the major entities that have the most potential to unravel the ‘one Nigeria’ experiment...we know the Buhari gov’t wants to justify to the int’l community, the ‘terrorist’ tag they gave IPOB, as well as try to turn the minds of Igbos against the org’ hence the high l-profile murders like the Enugu judge and Dr Akunyili.....we know the region that doesn’t value human life and can stick a dagger in your guts on a whim, or if you say the ‘wrong thing’ about their prophet....we know the region that has murdered Igbos the most (they’ve been at it since the 50s) and who think little of Igbo lives.....etc!

Now, in support of the theory that IPOB may not have done it: Igbos value life and don’t have a history of wanton killing of innocents like we see happening in the north....IPOB have, through Emma Powerful, cancelled any further sit-at-homes and have come out to reiterate that they are a non-violent organisation and have no hand in these senseless killings....nobody is yet to give any reason why any true-blud Igbo will want to murder Dr Akunyili, a man who, together with his wife, Ndigbo love and are proud of....etc

Now, i’m in no way saying bands or grps of overzealous Igbo youths could not be responsible for going about trying to enforce the sit-at-home rule on Monday’s’, even when they’ve been suspended by IPOB for now. I’m also not saying ESN didn’t engage the Nigerian security in gun battles. These are the extent to which i can agree that some Igbos may have taken part in some violence: out of overzealousness of some youths (acting on their own) to enforce the sit-at-home; and out of self-protection (ESN) when the murderous Nigerian security forces came calling...looking for more Igbo youth to gun down in cold blood!

Now let’s hear your theories as to why you think the violence and wanton killings in the south-east are carried out by IPOB and not your ‘angelic’ Fulani herdsmen or Buhari gov’t’! smiley
Re: Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday by amuwo1980: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
TimeTraveller:
This guy is not a Prof! Let's start from there first!

Secondly, he is an attention-seeking bigot.
Thirdly, he and Aisha Yesufu egged on the monsters at the beginning
Fourthly, like all other prominent Igbos, he doesn't live in the yeast
They all fan the embers of disunity from the comfort of their homes in Abuja, Lagos, PH and Kano.

Igbo Amaka!
Nobody made him a prof, just intimidating his village ppl and passing himself off as one hot shot elite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland / How Overhauling Of SARS Will Benefit Nigerians / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.