Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? (978 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by HowardWolowitz: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
I am in my mid-twentieth and a final year student of one of the universities in Nigeria, but I am always emotionally attached to ladies.

I have a few metrics on ladies that I like; once a lady meets that standard, like magnetic to iron, I am attracted, I bug such, I always call, send messages and try to be myself, but all is futile.

The result is always the same; they take the feelings for granted and pathway with me; lately, I have wondered something is wrong.

What do you think I can do to stop getting clingy and needy?

I am trying my best to make money, and my grades aren't bad either.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
I understand.
I was like you.
The only way you can stop is to see ladies for who they are.
No one can tell you how they are.
Open your brain and study those you are attached to.
You will discover them.
You will then see that they aren't worth your emotions.
If they are worth your emotions, trust me you will never have a reason to worry that you are attached to them.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by Obaxxx(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by brosom(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Smock enough weed son,

You'll be fine angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by Uncle96(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fake eye lashes, skin brightening cream, dirty rough head under one fine weave, fish odour virgina, thick lips they use to talk about guys wey get money and the broke ones among themselves, lips that has suck various dicks in different offices and schools, rude, proud, boring .

I stopped liking all these fine/slay Queens long time ago and that has made me powerful, when they feeling fly next to me and I see them or treat them like trash. I prefer local girls from poor backgrounds with thier natural body figure and real self.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by slawormiir: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Stop being a pussy ass niggar

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by Theama(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Saw from the onset that if I moved with her I would get attached.
We were just at the acquaintance stage, so I knew it was easier to stop it there.
If she went left, I would go right, vice versa; If our paths crossed no grudges, na to greet and pass.

Basically didn't get to know her beyond "hello" "hi" stage, didn't get personal with her either.
I reduced communication, lowered all expectations and maintained a distance.

Emotions in the back seat, the attachment died before it even had a chance to grow.

Your clinginess could be from you not loving yourself, no one can fill that void for you.

NB: No one likes a clingy person, well except God.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by helinues: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
The reverse is the case, reason I prefer to stay in my house without getting trouble with others having in unnecessary emotional feelings towards me.. That's even irrespective of gender

When you speak less but act much

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by bepositive11: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
HowardWolowitz:
I am in my mid-twentieth and a final year student of one of the universities in Nigeria, but I am always emotionally attached to ladies.

I have a few metrics on ladies that I like; once a lady meets that standard, like magnetic to iron, I am attracted, I bug such, I always call, send messages and try to be myself, but all is futile.

The result is always the same; they take the feelings for granted and pathway with me; lately, I have wondered something is wrong.

Learn to love yourself. It makes it very easy to let people go and move on
Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by Jackossky(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Go out more
Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by Starz825(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
HowardWolowitz:

But

Love your self much more than ever before for fuckkkkk sake...that's the only way you can value yourself....self value is very important...

Guys.... it's highly condemnable to find one's life revolving around the opposite sex because of the love and body they've got to offer.....

You need to wake up...

There are three major things that should keep you going/moving no matter what...
*Believe in God
*Believe in yourself
*Keep a positive mindset about yourself, goals and future always...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by lolu2019: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Change environment. Travel far away
Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by MufasaLion: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Occupy your mind with other things. Emotions will only make you weak. A man must not be weak emotionally. Learn not to have emotions.

You just have to work on your mind. It's not that difficult.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
HowardWolowitz:

Find out why you get so clingy and needy around those particular kind of women, expecting them to reciprocate your "feelings" in the way you want, not in the way they truly perceive you. undecided

There is a reason why you do what you know and only to some, not all women. So, Once you find out the deep-seated reason for the behavior, you will know what to do next. undecided

Or you can see a psychologist or counselor to help you process those feelings of yours. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Emotionally Attached To People? How Do You Stop? by HowardWolowitz: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Find out why you get so clingy and needy around those particular kind of women, expecting them to reciprocate your "feelings" in the way you want, not in the way they truly perceive you. undecided

There is a reason why you do what you know and only to some, not all women. So, Once you find out the deep-seated reason for the behavior, you will know what to do next. undecided

Or you can see a psychologist or counselor help you process those feelings of yours. undecided

Thank you very much, sir.

(1) (Reply)

All The Single Ladies! Get In Here / I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry / How Can I Gift Oraimo Coupons To People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.