Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,148 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? (547 Views)

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by Breeze111(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Owk make una help me judge this one... I was into an argument with a female friend of mine yesterday and she say women are always 100% faithful in a relationship be it dating or marriage. According to her the only reason a lady cheats on her man is when she notice or caught the man in the act of cheating on her or maybe the man is maltreating her badly. According to her, she say no lady who is well love and well taking care off by a man will ever cheat on him. She even give example of E-money and Obi Cubana that their wife can never cheat on them because their men cherish them.
I won cum agree with her small but I still know of some people wai get full support from their man but they still they misbehave(that is yl I say make I ask una)
Now my question is, if a lady is well taking care of and being respected and cherish by her man, is there any chance of her to still cheat...
Ladies we go like hear from una....
Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hundred percent correct.. Never give your lady a reason to doubt you and loyalty wouldn't be a problem.. Just give attention to every details, even to the smallest like complimenting her at any given time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by Osashalom: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
It is true to an extent but there are no rules without exceptions. There are some women who can't be satisfied by one man. No matter what they get in the relationship. Even from Eve till the world ends. Even had Adam and the who garden of Eden to herself, she still cheated with the devil. When you are looking for a woman that won't cheat on you in marriage, your best bet is a woman with the fear of God for real. The Lord help us all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by Obaxxx(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
If you like, replicate heaven on earth for her, banny wey go cheat go still cheat.....Na major component of their DNA lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37am On Oct 08, 2021
a woman cheating has absolutely nothing to do with a man cherishing her or not...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by dhameelare(m): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2021
A woman that will cheat will cheat even if u buy a country for her.

Although there r some women that will stay faithful to u no matter what... But these women r very rare and scarce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by MufasaLion: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2021
A woman can cheat on you regardless of your care, social status e.t.c.

Cheating is more about an individual self not the circumstance that surrounds it. Same applies to a man that might have the most beautiful woman in the world but will still go out to cheat.

This emotional thingy is dicey.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by loadedvibes: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Comment from a Simp
Ritzybeauty:
Hundred percent correct.. Never give your lady a reason to doubt you and loyalty wouldn't be a problem.. Just give attention to every details, even to the smallest like complimenting her at any given time..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by HopeNeverDies: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Lately, I've always been the badass in the relationship... My ex was damn faithful, more than faithful.. , I cheated and broke up and my current gf too... Damn she's faithful.. tbvh..

My gees do say I'm lucky when it comes to relationship... grin grin
Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by Clinghton: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2021
That's if the lady has self control.
Re: Do You Think If A Lady Is Well Cherish By Her Man, She Can Never Cheat On Him?? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2021
See eh...

Cheating is not a function of circumstance, but of individual nature...

If you like, give your all to a person, if that person doesn't feel you're doing enough, prepare to get cheated on...

A man can give all the care in the world to a woman, if he can't get her the nice things she wants, she'll find someone who can...

On the other hand...

A man can be very abusive to a lady, but if he's good in bed and have small money and fame, she may still stay faithful to him...

People cheat not because their partners are not doing their best, but because they feel their partners are not doing enough...

And let's face fact, which human on Earth can give you a 100% of what you want...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dubai @ 50 Vs Nigeria At 61... / Step Father And Step Daughter Drama / Oil Company Primary Schools (shell) Or Montessori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.