Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda (43317 Views)

APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party / Aisha Yesufu: Instead Of Buhari's 3rd Term, We Would Have Referendum / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by dodoro(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
TRASH
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by wisdomkid: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I don't believe this news because I know they won't dare

grin grin grin grin grin What is third term agenda that the President won't dare?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by duality(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Lazy Nigerian journalists have run out of ideas.
Coming from Sahara Reporters, I am so disappointed. Even Buhari knows that any move to extend his stay beyond 2023 will facilitate the end of Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the world's most unstable countries.

End of Nigeria indeed cheesy

Though, I know he will not go for a third term but the end of Nigeria?

Forget it.

Nothing will happen
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Danjikanbauchi: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
LegalWolf:
so what exactly is happening today? Who is islamizing you?
may be you want to denied what is happening in NIGER state where multiple Gbagyi people are forced to declear kalman shahada. Bloody Islamist Terrorist undecided
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Danjikanbauchi: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Still not possible as we all can see. Even those with such idea know that it's already dead
don't be a pus*y, what is happening in NIGER state with Gbagyi people, except you are a bloody Terrorist don't use Taqquya on me I know you
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by OmoEpe(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sowore go soon go market square naked as a new born baby. D guy don ment finally
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by gift2xl: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Something must kill a man
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by RazorEdge: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
ijustdey:
Attorney-General Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda As President Plans To Visit Scotland, France, Others

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/07/exclusive-attorney-general-malami-others-sacrifice-presidential-ambitions-buharis-3rd

Journalism gone wrong. Bereft of ideas. See no good, hear no good journalism.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by abfemi163: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Una no wan leave us alone baaah u these Northerners
Leave us alone naaa
This country cant move forward if you guys are still in powe
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by LegalWolf: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
may be you want to denied what is happening in NIGER state where multiple Gbagyi people are forced to declear kalman shahada. Bloody Islamist Terrorist undecided

Loool. You can only spew rubbish to your audience with no functional brain who will be shouting “ranka shi dede”. Cut me that crap!

The abduction/kidnapping of children in tegina, was it not from an Islamic school? Or can you islamize those that are already islamized? Are you making sense?

And that reminds me, Compared to those in Kaduna, most gbagyi in Niger are Muslims!!!! So, what’s your point?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Evercurious(f): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
don't be a pus*y, what is happening in NIGER state with Gbagyi people, except you are a bloody Terrorist don't use Taqquya on me I know you

You re the TERRORIST.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by goodheart02(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I don't believe this news because I know they won't dare

Nothing will happen my guy. Nigerians are docile and daft by nature, and too weak to speak for themselves, and our evil polictians know these

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by seunayantokun(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
THE METAMORPHOSIS OF A CABAL-BACKED BUHARI

First a Despot >>>>>>>>>>

then a Deceptive Tyrant >>>>>>>>>>>>

therefrom becomes the Chief Executive Terrorist of Nigeria >>>>>>>>>>>

now upgrading to a Sit-Tight Holocaust Perpetrator of West Africa.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Charly68: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anybody talking about third time agenda in Nigeria is sick and will die untimely death..even Obasanjo knew he couldn't survive the heat and he swallowed his pride by denying the matter. What are they taking us for ? God and their plans in Jesus name.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by MyPoint: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Coming from Sahara Reporters, I am so disappointed. Even Buhari knows that any move to extend his stay beyond 2023 will facilitate the end of Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the world's most unstable countries.

You are looking at an ideal situation.

With insecurity, he has constitutional reason to extend his stay.

Could that be the reason why it seems them are allowing the insecurity to spread across the country?

Again we have a rubber stamp NASS. So don't sound too sure.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by MyPoint: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaykay68:
l totally concur with you, PMB can't descend so low to this cheap publicity. He won't try. Long life to my president.

Really at descend so low?

That was how the Sai Baba's packaged Bubu for 2015 election.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gbam! We'll support him and he has already won by the special grace of God
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Yusman316(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
potbelly:
Buhari wants to run for 3rd term?

This man no no wetin dey sup...
Is that what Buhari told u? Or Sahara reporters is now the mouth piece of Buhari? Some of u self
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Testimony1988(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
That's why politicians are tagged liars.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by NairaMaster1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
helinues:
It can only be from the gutter media, Sahara deserted

Instead of you to look at the message you're attacking the messenger.

To me it's a good job from Sahara reporters because to be fore warned is to be fore armed.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by ajl: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

Anything is possible in a country filled with "mumu-People". It's in your presence that the senate that is already an extension of Buhari presidency will attempt to amend the constitution. Abi, is it not Nigeria. A country of largely docile citizens. They know they can throw anything at you all and get away with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Uchennastephs(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
We seem not to know what Buhari is capable of, the things he has done since he assumed office in 2015 is it imaginable. Though Tinubu and the likes may trunket it. But let it settle in your mind that the Aso rock cabal is giving third term bid some serious thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Lucas4903: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

I might not like the present govt but staying beyond 2023 is not even in their agenda.....Sahara reporters should get a real job and leave journalism.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by streetsoldier1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

u will be shocked that if he continues beyond 2023 nothing we happen. zombies will still vote, campaigned and still shout sai barber.
There are more fools in Nigeria than normal beings
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by abubkhr: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
remember the islamization some says it's not possible today what is happening ?

But you are still Christian. If you dont have any meaningful thing to say please do keep quiet nobody wants a single second extension to this heartless administration beyond its expiration date.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by allthingsgood: 6:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
remember the islamization some says it's not possible today what is happening ?

Who is islamizing u
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by edoairways: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021
BigSarah:
Fake News malami only wants to succeed Atiku Bagudu as governor of Kebbi state in 2023..

Buhari might have a third term agenda though, and I'm sure majority of Nigerians won't mind..
What do you mean?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by McAausim: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

MEHN......STAY SAFE

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Brushstrokes20: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2021
This comic relief should be strictly restricted to the JOKES SECTION grin

The failed as Bleep redundant coupist wouldn't dare
even in his dumbest dreams!

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF cool

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.