Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda (43309 Views)

APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party / Aisha Yesufu: Instead Of Buhari's 3rd Term, We Would Have Referendum / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by DKM123: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Third what?! We are praying that Nigerians survive the end of the ev..il administration and that the remaining 2 years is like 200years in the eyes of Nigerians yet, this Sahara reporters are talking about third term. No be juju be that?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by guy222: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sahara disaster always using the mind of fools and pigs, the most annoying part is that some idiotic nigerians will buy into this and start throwing insult,

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by TheGift: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
What kind of crappy reporting did I just read from Sahara Reporters?? Do they still expect to be taken seriously??

Like they are actually trying to make connections between Buhari’s foreign travel and the alleged third term agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Military0001: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Fake News malami only wants to succeed Atiku Bagudu as governor of Kebbi state in 2023..

Buhari might have a third term agenda though, and I'm sure majority of Nigerians won't mind..

I’m sure you don’t know yourself.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Evercurious(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
remember the islamization some says it's not possible today what is happening ?

Still not possible as we all can see. Even those with such idea know that it's already dead

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Kokaine(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
grin angry angry grin angry third term
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by michoim(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
It is obvious that Sowore and his foreign cohort bent on destabilising Nigeria are eagerly looking for something to stir up the unsuspecting public against the government....
What's Buhari 3rd term agenda? It only exist in the imagination of foolish and wicked minds like Sowore of Sahara Reporters (SR)...

2 Likes

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Agugbadin: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fake news, In a country where citizens are tired, fed up and bored of his leadership, Nigerians wish it is possible to pay him the remaining salary from now till 2023 May so that he can go back to Daura.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Mummiesboy: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
The will all perish before then if at all he is thinking of it, Nigeria will fail to exist.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by numericalguy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
This cheap blogger called Sowore of Sahara Reporters is really dumb sha.

2 Likes

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by hardywaltz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Useless news

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Lazy Nigerian journalists have run out of ideas.
Coming from Sahara Reporters, I am so disappointed. Even Buhari knows that any move to extend his stay beyond 2023 will facilitate the end of Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the world's most unstable countries.

U are right especially now bt are not that intelligent to understand this fact?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by meolaniyi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Coming from Sahara Reporters, I am so disappointed. Even Buhari knows that any move to extend his stay beyond 2023 will facilitate the end of Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the world's most unstable countries.
as if you will do anything if it happens
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by OChimex: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

One thing you Africans have failed to understand is that history will always repeat itself. And it has always been your biggest challenge.

ObJ tried it, write it somewhere another president of nigeria will try it one day, and because you Africans tend to forget history, he might succeed.

The whites don't joke with history which is why they have been able to fix their country, avoiding most stupidity to repeat itself.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Okoroawusa: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sowore is smoking something very strong
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by emonis88: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol!! Una dey run? Where r d main buharists , they ve buharilized Nigeria n they don't want a third term? For this one d heavens il fall o! If this story is true.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by frankson1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

...and what or who is to stop it from happening?

Sorry Sir, go and make it happen. Mr 'ALGBARA'
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by alomeda600(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
I have been saying this but a lot of people refused to listen to me. PMB might attempt third term tho he might be unable to secure it.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by LegalWolf: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
so what exactly is happening today? Who is islamizing you?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by femicyrus(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Damidave1124:
OBJ tried it, he failed. If this news is true, Buhari too will fail.

Imagine terrorist Malami too nursing the ambition to become the president. Nothing we no go hear for this Nigeria
Buhari can succeed with his rubber stamp NASS. that is his advantage over obasanjo's attempt
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
frankson1:

Sorry Sir, go and make it happen. Mr 'ALGBARA'
You never answer questiin yoy are laready doing name calling. Truth hurts. If Buhari decides to stay till he dies nothing will happen. Hidlghest you will come online to hurl insults like you are doing now.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by frankson1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You never answer questiin yoy are laready doing name calling. Truth hurts. If Buhari decides to stay till he dies nothing will happen. Hidlghest you will come online to hurl insults like you are doing now.

You people should go ahead o.. owners of Nigeria.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I was among those that said it could never happen. How ignorant of me.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Damidave1124:
OBJ tried it, he failed. If this news is true, Buhari too will fail.

Imagine terrorist Malami too nursing the ambition to become the president. Nothing we no go hear for this Nigeria
Obj is not buhari. I asked this. If he decides to extend it wetin want happen? Who will stop him?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
frankson1:

You people should go ahead o.. owners of Nigeria.
Abeg I no follow.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by SmartPolician: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
VULCAN:
Your moniker begins with Smart but you don't show it.

Buhari has only one purpose.

To work assiduously for the complete domination of The Fulani in Nigeria.

He has done very well so far and its clear that no other Fulani can generate his influence and followership in the North, so the possibility of attempting to return yet again would always be there.

I predicted this possibility3 yrs ago so if you can't see it till now then you are not smartpolitician but blindpolitician

Stop throwing insults around.

Put your money where your mouth is.

We can bet that Buhari will not run for 3rd term in office.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
You better believe it bro smiley those northern urchins are capable of anything just to hold onto power
Charmingrascal:
I don't believe this news because I know they won't dare
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
I don't blame those shouting fake news up and down. Nigerians are so myopic even amidst glaring evidences. Just keep under rating these northerners. It's the result of their secret plans that will shock you. As for me, Sahara reporters are good at investigative journalism, that's why their findings are always very hard for people to believe. Nigeria is not a normal society.

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by kponkedenge(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:
This Sahara reporters are becoming boring with their lies abeg.

What makes you think it's a lie.... And if it's true, what can you do about it?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Kayyus09(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
This news, in its entirety is null a d void.

Attempt for 3rd term is Bold declaration to end Nigeria
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Seun360(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fake News.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sowore is playing terrible politics with his website. This is bullshit and Buhari is already preparing to retire in Daura. How can u cook up such a story? Ludicrous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi Response To Ganduje's Query "N3.4bn Fraud" / Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.