Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda (43311 Views)

APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party / Aisha Yesufu: Instead Of Buhari's 3rd Term, We Would Have Referendum / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
frankson1:

You're giving to Sahara reporters exactly what they want.

Do you think it's really possible for this to happen? The answer is capital NO. So stop working yourself up.
...and what or who is to stop it from happening?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Doctortyre: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Fake News malami only wants to succeed Atiku Bagudu as governor of Kebbi state in 2023..

Buhari might have a third term agenda though, and I'm sure majority of Nigerians won't mind..

Nigerians from Niger republic ? I wonder what you are trying to say here ...

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by tnerro1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Haba, even Sahara Reporters surpose know that this is fake new na, hope dem no pay the person that gave them this info ooo, if they did, they should ask for refund.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Successlane: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
S_A_H_A_R_A. L_I_A_R_S.

make una dey blow lies small small naa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by afrikanns: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
The people that are clamouring for seccession are the came people using and pushing for the 3rd term of agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by HustlePro: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
Let me ask this.
If Buhari decides to stay beyond 2023, wetin una go fit do?
lol... Help me ask South West...

I doubt other Southern region will kick against it as long as South West is moving to contest instead of Allowing someone from South East or South South.

The North is just going to use the division of in the South to win again.

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by eldoradoxx: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Yeye write up. Buhari is not interested in 3rd term. National Assembly will not amend the constitution to allow 3rd term. 23 State Houses of Assembly is not approving any constitution amendment for 3rd term.
Conclusion: Sahara Reporters are just senseless
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Lazy Nigerian journalists have run out of ideas.
Coming from Sahara Reporters, I am so disappointed. Even Buhari knows that any move to extend his stay beyond 2023 will facilitate the end of Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the world's most unstable countries.
Who or what will end Nigeria?
Of he chooses to stay highest 20 people will gather at unity fountain, abuja, then maybe 50 people in Lagos, then police will disperse them with koboko and maybe tear gas.

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by ensamy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thrash news..
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Theunbothered: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:
Coming from Sahara Reporters, I am so disappointed. Even Buhari knows that any move to extend his stay beyond 2023 will facilitate the end of Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the world's most unstable countries.

When has Buhari ever cared about the stability of Nigeria?

All the old fool cares about is maintaining power, from his appointments to his utterances.

I hope this news eventually doesn't turn out to be true

3 Likes

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by drezzyx(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
similar move was made about 14 years for former President Olusegun Obasanjo, which failed.
How do they expect it to work? Do they want the country to go up in flames.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Tomilola360: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buhari cannot and will not seek a 3rd term. angry

why all these yamayama news.

3rd term to do what gaaaan?

1 Like

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Perfectbeing(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
It is high time Sahara Reporters shut the hell up..
They've been spewing a lot of thrash these days.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Tingotoe: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
This SR people are full of crap a beg. Which 3rd term agenda again?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by ibrah04(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
A third term in office as a president is not feasible here in Nigeria. Baba Obasanjo was rumored to have tried it but failed not to talk of Buhari. This country wan burst be dat.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by ActuaRise696969: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Buhari needs to go for 4th term. Why only third term, he should make himself Life President. grin
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Buhari needs to go for 4th term. Why only third term, he should make himself Life President. grin
He just might
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Navalsadiq(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fake news.

You and I know that it is impossible.a third term agenda is not visible
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
SmartPolician:

Please tell me exactly how it will facilitate the end of Nigeria?
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by ActuaRise696969: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

He just might

Sure, it will help accelerate completion of VAT, State Police and Resource control.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by NaijaCuzin: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Not happening
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by dmedicare(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=SmartPolician post=106531913]Lazy Nigerian journalists have run out of ideas.

You will still not be surprised when Buhari contests for 3rd term in office.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Jaqenhghar: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Sure, it will help accelerate completion of VAT, State Police and Resource control.
Hehehe. Who knows
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Abujason: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
WITH THE CURRENT RUBBER STAMP NATIONAL ASSEMBLY LEADERSHIP, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE CONSTITUTION IS CHANGED TO ALLOW MR LIFELESS BUHARI A THIRD TERM.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by VULCAN(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your moniker begins with Smart but you don't show it.

Buhari has only one purpose.

To work assiduously for the complete domination of The Fulani in Nigeria.

He has done very well so far and its clear that no other Fulani can generate his influence and followership in the North, so the possibility of attempting to return yet again would always be there.

I predicted this possibility3 yrs ago so if you can't see it till now then you are not smartpolitician but blindpolitician

SmartPolician:

3 Likes

Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by fredoooooo: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ati sir liar reporters and the ones tha believe them ori yin gba concrete grin
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by slimmoney(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
which one be 3rd time agenda again na
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Drogunov: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
BigSarah:
Fake News malami only wants to succeed Atiku Bagudu as governor of Kebbi state in 2023..

Buhari might have a third term agenda though, and I'm sure majority of Nigerians won't mind..

Big for nothing.
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Abohboy: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
If he even tries it I promise you us Nigerians must get up and protest we will burn down Aso rock if he doesn't step down in time
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by GSA01: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shameless Sahara Reporters
Re: Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda by Zionman24: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anything is very possible in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari In Full Military Regalia (Throwback Photo) / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020 / Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.