Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64786 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Acehart: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
There is safety in obedience

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by wallrichy: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
I want to marry, marry me please, I am bouyant enough to marry, let's marry cos I love you....all those words are bullshits that comes from the mouth of most stupid and naive men.

Most men are not mentally ready to marry despite the fact that you are wealthy and comfortable. Most needs to go back to school of personal training to learn about women..

The fact is that No matter how high a man climbed in the success of live, he can be brought down faster than lightening by getting marry to a wrong woman.

Op, am so sorry that you ain't man enough to be called a Man. You married a total stranger and I really sympathise with you.

You are lucky anyway, it's just a kid coming in the way and not yet trapped in the dungeon of a rotten woman.

I can tolerate a stubborn woman but not a deceptive woman that is so good in telling lies even more than Liar Muhammed. She professionally and determinedly covered her past from you. She is a good actress cos it's so unbelievable that you never even saw a sign.....a small sign that she's given birth to 3 kids. No funny phone calls, no unusual visitation to her family or friends, no Single signs on her body that shows she's suckled 3 kids ? For 8 Months!

Advise, Op, please run like a mad man from that woman without thinking twice cos she never thought twice before embarking on destroying your pitiable live. Get a lawyer and file for divorce straight away, you have enough facts to get justice from the judge and your property wouldn't be shared. She's a gold digger while you are a big Mumu....sorry to abuse you OP, but you are very stupid ...... Ii wish you well .....and wish I could talk sense to you physically.....

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Ndidi2: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
harmargedon:
you no see breast, abi you dey do your own for night ni?
oga some people body firm.
No judge from breast or there
Some people body is awesome.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Osobi32(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?
His foolishness is indeed extraordinary
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Ndidi2: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Awoleesu:

Your case is complex!
We're still trying to sort out your woman and her deceptiveness... Not knowing you sef nor pure!

no be karma be this?

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by chiventoline(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
She said she dreamed were I cheated on her and marry someone else that's why she insisted of leaving if I didn't do the court marriage

All their family members hide this secret from me, they intend to tell me after the wedding

You guys may be wondering how I enter this problem
I wasn't into girls at all
I don't anything about girl cuz am a very shy type
For 30 years am a Virgin until I met a surger momy who toast me and took my virginity.
I broke up with my sugar momy immediately I met this girl

I don't know anything about women at all
That's how I landed into this problem
Make una help abeg
SEEEEE BROTHER PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST AND DIVORCE HER!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by cooooooks(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
You should be able to annull the marriage for lies.

ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by AfroKnight: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
She said she dreamed were I cheated on her and marry someone else that's why she insisted of leaving if I didn't do the court marriage

All their family members hide this secret from me, they intend to tell me after the wedding

For 30 years am a Virgin until I met a surger momy who toast me and took my virginity.

Make una help abeg

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nollywood needs to consult you for their next blockbuster
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by studentofTruth: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
CALCULUS16:
For the sex-starved inexperienced man, a pu*sy can be used by its owner to manipulate a man, thereby loosing his sanity and cognition. Before u insert ur key inside the padlock, try and find the history of the padlock cos these days most single ladies u see outside there, are hiding one or two things. Even those in church or with hijab. Dont let ur eggs inbetween ur leg overtake the front lobe of ur brain. Its better u marry late and be peaceful than marrying early and start experiencing chaos. Dont be intimidated by seeing ur friends getting married. Take ur time and study the person u want to marry. Op being shy should nt make u lose ur brain, u need to work on ur self-image. As for this wahala wey u enter, the gods are angry, though sex has put u into this, u never seek Gods will in marriage. This kind marriage wey u enter so might nt last cos its foundation is built on lust, deceit and mumuism

Where you talked about God got my attention. Please explain how God shows life partner.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by sleekman(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Get a lawyer and apply for nullification of the marriage. You have no problem here. You are not applying for a divorce but rather a nullification.

https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/divorce/1009324/the-process-and-grounds-for-annulment-of-marriage-in-nigeria

ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ZUBY77(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

Make una help abeg

Stop complaining. For the fact she hid 3 kids from you, she is in trouble in court
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by callthefred: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
First, not all divorce ends in you loosing half your wealth. Consult a good lawyer. That marriage was contracted under deceit. That's enough grounds in court. However, since she's carrying your baby, you'll be responsible for that child. This is beyond wickedness on her part if your story is true.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Awoo88: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
You need better factory reset slap. You day Bleep toto when don born adult and you no know You be the stinkest jew alive. How u go see 2oman wen engine and you no know? Make thunder fire you!!!

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by sugarfrank(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chai!!! This guy no be 042. Aru!!! Pls file for a divorce. The marriage is void ab initio. No court in Nigeria will share your property. You will only be responsible for her upkeeps coz of the baby. Maybe 50k per month. The sharing of property is only applicable if the said said property/ies were bought jointly. Pls divorce her for the sake of your mental, emotional, financial, mental, religious, political and physical wellbeing. Safe!!
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by adubiay: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
[b][/b]You are completely finished. A woman with just won baggage nah problem, now u have a woman with plenty baggages. You are now even a simp. I shake head for u
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Justbehave(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Selfmotivated:
The error has already being made. So in this kind of situation, if you divorce half your property will be her so bear with her.
Lies.Court will even fine her for deceiving him into marriage and lieing under oaths.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Babalola0920: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy grin grin wink wink cheesy

VanDerWaalforces:
Smiles! Omo Ibadan spotted.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by darkstar6971(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Same thing that happened to me previously with a lady that came into my life accidentally, She used to control me too but thank God I finally separate with her when she realized her mistake. I have no room for such ladies controlling the relationship anymore.. cheesy
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by sugarfrank(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Court marriage is a valid marriage in Nigeria. There's nothing like church marriage. Its a pity you are divorcing even before the marriage starts. But, its the best decision for you in the circumstance
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by studentofTruth: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
wallrichy:
I want to marry, marry me please, I am bouyant enough to marry, let's marry cos I love you....all those words are bullshits that comes from the mouth of most stupid and naive men.

Most men are not mentally ready to marry despite the fact that you are wealthy and comfortable. Most needs to go back to school of personal training to learn about women..

The fact is that No matter how high a man climbed in the success of live, he can be brought down faster than lightening by getting marry to a wrong woman.

Op, am so sorry that you ain't man enough to be called a Man. You married a total stranger and I really sympathise with you.

You are lucky anyway, it's just a kid coming in the way and not yet trapped in the dungeon of a rotten woman.

I can tolerate a stubborn woman but not a deceptive woman that is so good in telling lies even more than Liar Muhammed. She professionally and determinedly covered her past from you. She is a good actress cos it's so unbelievable that you never even saw a sign.....a small sign that she's given birth to 3 kids. No funny phone calls, no unusual visitation to her family or friends, no Single signs on her body that shows she's suckled 3 kids ? For 8 Months!

Advise, Op, please run like a mad man from that woman without thinking twice cos she never thought twice before embarking on destroying your pitiable live. Get a lawyer and file for divorce straight away, you have enough facts to get justice from the judge and your property wouldn't be shared. She's a gold digger while you are a big Mumu....sorry to abuse you OP, but you are very stupid ...... Ii wish you well .....and wish I could talk sense to you physically.....

A deceptive woman is worse than the devil himself.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by millionboi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
dapadawee:

Believe not all report
This is fiction
Not all stories are true
In fact 99% percent write are lie Mohammad
ur head dey dia

This never happened
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Babinski: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

Make una help abeg

Congratulations Chinedu that the juju spell the girl and her family used on you is running its last lap. To ensure complete deliverance, ensure you severe all ties with the woman except those for the sake of your unborn child.

You met a woman and not a girl. A deceptive, manipulative and dangerous woman. It is better to cut your loses now than to allow yourself to be ruined by her. A woman doesn't mistakenly give birth to 3 children for the same man over a period of 10 years or more. How sure are you that this 4th child or pregnancy of hers really belong to you?

There is no law in Nigeria that says when you divorce her you would have to share your assets with her 50/50. In fact you may not share anything other than pay alimony for the support of your child or the pregnancy. Even in the USA where sharing of assets obtains, the fact that she is a liar and a cheat works against her. Bring your family into any decison to be made and cofess to them your stupidity in contracting a court wedding with the woman. Dead body no dey hide from person wey go baff am! It is better to be scolded by your family now than being disgraced outside later.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ComeToJesus: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Somebody said she carried you handicap 3.5....
All these Betnaija people, why should you even gamble when you see the word 'handicap'
grin grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by tunize(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
This wan don do court marriage hide cancel church and trad marriage dey look for help wat a funny situation bro keep it up you're already married. But wait you are not smart at all;
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by NEROSKY(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

Yes this is exactly how she treat me
She make me apologise to her even when she is wrong
She has never apologise to me
Except the day I cancelled the wedding

I know u be mumu, but how come u agree to do court wedding before church? Else all this are fake.

But if its truth, if u no leave that woman, then rip in advance.. Sorry oh!!
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Leeleann:
Oga, you are adding salt to injury. This must be a movie script anyway.
U fooolish women are always on this forum to downplay the pain of a man when he brings his relationship story, so that u can support ur evil gender ...
this trend is so common here and most of u all are as evil and have same tendency as the lady who victimized the guys....Nonsense manipulating foools

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Timkelvin: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chinedu sorry.... I have been married to a woman with 2 kids outside wedlock, but she wasn't decieveful or had a bad character, we have been married for 9 years now with 2 extra kids(my own).... during courtship she was opened and honest.
Even meself I shock for your mumu, cos your mumu flabbergasted me shocked shocked shocked

DIVORCE THE LYING BASTARD BITCH WITH NASTY ATTITUDE.

NOTE: As for ur unborn baby take care of the baby cos no court go listen to you and go even allow u pay alimony to that lying bastard bad attitude bitch.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by MMXX: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yanch and breast did not let this op focus cry

see issue
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by worldclass68(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

Which kind man u be Sef......see how woman dey use u catch cruise...Abi u re not telling the full story ni.....chai
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by safarifarms(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

I managed to get the phone number of the
biological father of those children

I called the man
And asked him if he is the father of the 3 kids
He said yes
He also said that he didn't do anything on her head at all
I asked why
He said cuz of family backgrounds

What should I do?

I know I made mistakes
If u guys don't help I may end up dead

There's nothing to die about here. Seek legal advice and divorce the lady as soon as possible. To the best of my knowledge there's nothing like dividing things equally in Nigerian law (confirm from your lawyer). The only thing here is the baby you are expecting. In that case you can decide what you want to be giving here for the upkeep of the baby. But looking at how manipulative she is I bet she'll want to keep the baby from you as punishment. Me I would simply ignore her to take care of the child alone till she's tired. But if you can't do without seeing your child then you'll have to get a court order for you to be having access to the child but that is where the court will likely impose a monthly allowance (likely % of your earnings) for the child's upkeep. So there's nothing to die about. Lick your wounds, dust your self and move on. Get such a woman as far away from you as possible.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Donpaper: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
marcoli:
Come on guys, can't you all see this is a writing script. This is just a fake story. Person with 13yrs old son and he's just 30yrs. This news just fairly tale.

If he thinks it's real he should shows pics, location and every possible evidence to proof
can you read at all. He is 30 years, the woman's child is 13 years old. Besides, can a 17 years old father a child?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Mummy12: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe. In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.
He must collect! � � grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.