Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market (26429 Views)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Jaisman26(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Otuegbe:
Nobody is commenting on this thread why?

Northerners life also matters
oga what do you want us to talk about when the Northerners don't value their own lives.? This is Northern affairs no involve the whole country abeg.......
Fact check:
South South is fighting for oil that destroyed their land, South east is fighting for self actualization of Biafra, South west is fighting for Oduduwa and what is the North fighting for? Very lazy and self centered set of people that don't like to progress on their own other than to milk the government dry because of their lazy attitudes from generation to generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by sirp9898(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ipob in sokoto
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Justiceleague1: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Otuegbe:

Because it ain't Igbo/ipob. grin

If it were Igbo/ipob trust coneheads to do instant justice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Ellasure: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Buhari as a president has woken up the sleeping giants in the Nigerian native landscape against the iterant fulani cattle rearers, militias and the fulani people in general.

The fulani future in the various domains going forward is not.

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by osazsky(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Y should they kill innocent fulani herdsmen while agu and kanu remain alive.srypid people.they didn't kill chidima ..Kenu ..agu..idiot. they should go to the yeast and put their energy there..that's where the army is needed
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by christistruth01: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Otuegbe:

If Buhari does not arrest and Put the Killer Bandits in Trial for everyone to see Justice being Served they can start a Civil War in Northern Nigeria because they have Murdered too Many People without Justice being Served.

If the Killer Bandits are dealt with Yan Sakai wouldn't be taking the Law into their hands

For Example in Igangans case Wakili has not been put on trial yet the Police raided Igbohos house and killed his blind uncle and his body has not yet been returned.

Killer Bands have Created big Problems for Innocent People of their Tribe

2 Likes

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by proclinician: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Life of animals don't matter. This thread no go exceed four pages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by berrystunn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu will throw them self in this matter..
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Oduduwa707: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amatarasha:
Only if hausa knew what faces them, procrisbing an Hausa vigilante is a no no for me,
What of we Yorubas my people who kept quiet to millions of fulanis in the sw bushes, no one is fighting them because of 2023 , We pretend as if fulanis that igboho was about to fight before his imprisonment has just vanished into thin air, But they are there in millions
We are doomed cry cry cry

Werey dey form Yoruba... na ur Okoro Savages doom! angry
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by berrystunn(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Then everyone is calling on PDP..

Today non is calling on A PC
Is APC using jazz on Nigerians?

Some people are waiting to vote APC again

2 Likes

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by paskal16: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good news free those vigilantes they are not our problem
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by WaffenSS(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

I agree! It's more of economic than ethnic or religious. They need land by force for their cattle; otherwise, they resort to kidnapping and banditry.

Yes, but it's also a bit more layered than that.

The actual bandits don't care about land as much because they're making a killing (ahem) in their kidnapping business. Though some of them do have herds and farm also, they've largely abandoned their pastoral calling and have fully embraced banditry.

It's a pity the level of depravity our leaders have allowed the country to sink to. And by leaders I mean everyone: political, judicial, academic, the media, the clergy, parents.... everyone has failed Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Corporate2020: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Otuegbe:

Animal rights activists will come and comment.

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by TheGreatOne90: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
An eye for an eye
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Mayeldah(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Anything that kills the fulani is fair as far as the present Nigeria is concerned.

That ethnic group is made up of terrorists.

Bleep Buhari and his terrorist brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by okorogodwin4(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:

Did you read the full gist? Everyone involved has been arrested. If na una, una no go gree them arrest the terrorists. There’s really nothing to comment about, the affected people are not trying to justifying anything, culprits arrested case closed.
they will be arrested because they are not Fulanis
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
HEAD SLAMMERS CAN KILL THEMSELVES FOR ALL I CARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Myhusband(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amatarasha:
Only if hausa knew what faces them, procrisbing an Hausa vigilante is a no no for me,
What of we Yorubas my people who kept quiet to millions of fulanis in the sw bushes, no one is fighting them because of 2023 , We pretend as if fulanis that igboho was about to fight before his imprisonment has just vanished into thin air, But they are there in millions
We are doomed cry cry cry

you're no more Igbo? what's happening in Igbo land, youths dying at their prime time is not a worry to you but worrying about another man's land is more priority

who did you inherit your own stupidity after
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rugaria:
Why is malamii not threatening Sokoto with a State of Emergency?
And why are Tinubus Internet Urchins (TIU)on this platform not railing about how Sokoto people are finishing themselves?
It is not IPOB that will kill Nigeria. Rather Nigeria will perish under the heavy weight of injustice that has characterized her existence..
I love the acronym TIU grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by bjdon: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
I really pray we dont see a Rwanda style genocide against the Fulani on this country. They are making too many enemies
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Rugaria: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
NetValueFX:

I love the acronym TIU grin grin grin..

grin grin grin

Had to get them a befitting one..

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello All,

I apologise if I am not posting in the right section. I basically require someone who can type and is willing to make a few euros doing so. The job is not complicated - It will involve good knowledge of MS word and MS power point.

First, you receive the documents in MS word format and you are required to copy and paste relevant portions onto a single word document and present the information in a table format.

The next step will involve copying from MS word onto PowerPoint and formatting acordingly.

If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Thanks and regards.
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by dasparrow: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
The chicken is finally coming home to roast. Where is my popcorn?
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Drogunov: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Otuegbe:

Gambari pa fulani. No case!
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by gentiles(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Justiceleague1:

Because it ain't Igbo/ipob. grin

If it were Igbo/ipob trust coneheads to do instant justice grin
Esan Man, SS wannabe! How far?
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Justiceleague1: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
gentiles:

Esan Man, SS wannabe! How far?
Who be dis one again,where you sef stand?
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by ajl: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Otuegbe:

They said Fulani! Not a good thing to say but since it's factual, one has to say it. It's just karma. Being paid back in the same way their kinsmen treated others. Most especially their godfather in Aso Rock who has kept mute inspite of the atrocities of his people.
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by PrinceMajestic: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
omoharry:
You Fulani lives also matters ?
what's up baby
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by treatise: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
The commissioner of police must be fired, why allowing Fulani bandits kill Fulanis? That's not the MISSION
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by ka1y(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Vigilante is now proscribed.
Fulani terrorists are now national securities.
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by gentiles(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Justiceleague1:

Who be dis one again,where you sef stand?
I am an Esan man from Edo state, a child of hate and bitterness.
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by kjhova(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amatarasha:
You lack wisdom can't u see vigilante of the people created to save sokoto indigenes are been proscribed while northern bandits( those in south west forest) aren't eventhough they has killed thousands? Isn't it wat the news is all about

I would have easily pointed out to you that the said vigilante group went into an open market and murdered several Fulani traders in cold blood. I would have done a lengthy thread to explain how inhuman such an act is and that if there had been evil acts committed by certain Fulanis, there can't be justification for letting vigilante revenge on some Fulani people who had no hand in whatever alleged crime.

But I'd rather digress sensing an acute lack of home training from your comment.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader / PDP leaders protest at EU, French embassies / CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.