Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market (26430 Views)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Justiceleague1: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
gentiles:

I am an Esan man from Edo state, a child of hate and bitterness.

Eayah.... my sympathies
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by nograv: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Some Hausas have finally seen sense and want the parasites from futa jallon gone..

Walahi I wish them well..
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Qualer: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amatarasha:
Only if hausa knew what faces them, procrisbing an Hausa vigilante is a no no for me,
What of we Yorubas my people who kept quiet to millions of fulanis in the sw bushes, no one is fighting them because of 2023 , We pretend as if fulanis that igboho was about to fight before his imprisonment has just vanished into thin air, But they are there in millions
We are doomed cry cry cry

any news from ekiti state?
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
They proscribe vigilantee groups,they proscribe secessionists,then leave out terrorists to roam about...
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Smooyis(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Amatarasha:
Only if hausa knew what faces them, procrisbing an Hausa vigilante is a no no for me,
What of we Yorubas my people who kept quiet to millions of fulanis in the sw bushes, no one is fighting them because of 2023 , We pretend as if fulanis that igboho was about to fight before his imprisonment has just vanished into thin air, But they are there in millions
We are doomed cry cry cry

Haba, you for say trillions�
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by UltimateStarman: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
ANON333:

https://punchng.com/proscribed-vigilance-group-kills-11-in-sokoto-market/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
the proscribed vigilante will be blessed abundantly by HIM
The prophecies are being fulfilled
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by rhames(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
ANON333:

https://punchng.com/proscribed-vigilance-group-kills-11-in-sokoto-market/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

Let's just be frank with ourselves. Getting rid of these bandits, herdsmen and terrorists in that axis ( Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi) is an uphill task.

A large part of the ruling class and government administrators, especially the legal system there are occupied by Fulanis whose kin form the bulk of these miscreants.

Most will not convict or sentence them for that reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by UltimateStarman: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Tomek09(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:

Did you read the full gist? Everyone involved has been arrested. If na una, una no go gree them arrest the terrorists. There’s really nothing to comment about, the affected people are not trying to justifying anything, culprits arrested case closed.
Talking rubbish as usual. Tueh
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Tomek09(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Barrywilly:
This people don buy market. Fulanis no dey forgive nor forget. That 11 souls shall be repay in thousands of innocent souls. 1000 victims for 1 fulani. Sokoto is going to be bloody in weeks to come
Make we hear word biko. Na so El-Rufai and other Fulani sympathizers dey always talk whenever Fulanis are at the receiving end. U forgot that same Fulani people have killed, maimed and sacked many communities in the North in the name of bandits. Let them do their worse for all I care. Nonsense!!!
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Tomek09(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Covidodo:

Amarachi from Ebonyi grin grin
Your flat..head , yam leg and body odour gave you away grin cheesy grin
Is it that you can't read or you are visually impaired? Is her moniker Amarachi? Wonder when Amatarasha becomes Amarachi. Smh
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Tomek09(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
executive12:

I doubt that the Hausas will be able to do anything to the Fulanis. The Fulanis conquered them in 1804 and have since subjugated them. The Hausas have basically accepted their fate as inferior to the Fulanis. I am not aware of Hausas agitating for their freedom.
Succinctly deposited. You have said it better buddy. Chai, I pity Hausas. Go to the 7 States of NW....you would hardly see pure Hausa stock(Both parents Hausa). What you will mostly see is Hausa-Fulani or pure Fulani breed. All the Emirs in the North are all Fulanis. Islam aside, Hausas have good heart and are very humane but you see Fulanis, they're ready to wipe out an entire community with feeling remorse. Beast incarnate that's what they are. I really wish Hausas can jettison their Islamic unity with Fulanis and deal with them mercilessly.
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by vicfajeze: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Otuegbe:
Nobody is commenting on this thread why?

Northerners life also matters
Yes now,our lives matters a lot,unlike the southerners who are our slaves.
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by orisa37: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2021
The FULANIS ARE FROM ZINDER IN NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Drogunov: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2021
JavaScript90:
Finally the Hausa man has decided to take his destiny into his hands. Fulanis are simply reaping the fruit of the evil seed they planted.

That can't happen In Nigeria. The country is too ethnically and religiously divided.

The only thing that the Fulani need to do is to accuse the igboman of sponsoring herdsmen and all Fulani atrocities will be forgiven and Nigerians will direct their anger to igbos

Maybe 10yrs ago that would have worked. But now? No ways. The Fulani will get what's coming to them. Their wickedness had been for decades, especially in Plateau State. What we are witnessing right now is a magnified version of the Plateau State experiment. They have been killing and maiming for decades in a microscopic fashion in very remote places in the SW and Kwara state too. Buhari just gave them the liver to take it to a national scale. The Fulanis will strike in an all out Jihad. But the owner of the earth has not given the lands to them. So they will loose amd they will be exterminated.
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Drogunov: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Rugaria:
Why is malamii not threatening Sokoto with a State of Emergency?
And why are Tinubus Internet Urchins (TIU)on this platform not railing about how Sokoto people are finishing themselves?
It is not IPOB that will kill Nigeria. Rather Nigeria will perish under the heavy weight of injustice that has characterized her existence..

TIU like seunmsg
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Rugaria: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Drogunov:

TIU like seunmsg
That one is a TIH
Tinubu Internet Hoodlum

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by WispyEthereal: 12:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Barrywilly:
This people don buy market. Fulanis no dey forgive nor forget. That 11 souls shall be repay in thousands of innocent souls. 1000 victims for 1 fulani. Sokoto is going to be bloody in weeks to come
against hausas? Their jungle go mature undecided
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by stinechykee: 12:59am On Oct 10, 2021
ANON333:

Why is it that this Fulani government is always active and proscribed any group that stand up against the excesses of their kins Fulani Herdsmen??
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Drogunov: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Rugaria:

That one is a TIH
Tinubu Internet Hoodlum

grin grin grin grin My man!

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by 2elliot: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You're not a Yoruba. You should be more worried about the billions of Fulanis in bushes in igboland
dirty afonja
Re: Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market by Akpangbo: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Coldsperm:

It didn't happen in the East nah. Substitute Sokoto with Enugu or Abia and watch this post get up to 50 pages. Anyway I am now happy that the Hausas are waking. The next big fight will be between the Hausas and the terrorist Fulanis and that will mark the end of all Futa Jalon terrorists in Nigeria. We will send back to Niger and Chad republic to reunite with their Kiths and kin.

The best comment so far. Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari / Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.