Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 (54128 Views)

Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by tabisegroup(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Nothing pass God

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by VULCAN(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2021
You are amongst the ignorant dummies on Nairaland.

Bringing Igbo into everything even when it's clearly not Igbo matter.

I call you an ignorant dummy because like so many other ignorant dummies you believe anyone who isn't Yoruba from the South is Igbo.

The Amata Family are not Igbos but a dummy like you wouldn't know that.

And Bride Price from their place isn't exorbitant although I wont tell you where they are from. Google It!
mbahdi:
Don't get it was she married before and divorced or the husband died.or she has been single till date due to the crazy high demand and greediness of the igbos parents in marrying their daughter.by 60 she sud be a grandmother and not a newly married

2 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Shut the Fu*ck up I know her personally, the amatas family are from my hometown, a community in isoko north local government delta state, there family house is just a stone throw from ours. So I know what am talking about okay?
And besides I might even senior you am sure one on one you cannot say this trash to me
another lousy local village champion

You know her personally,clap for yourself.i hope you know where she was born and the name of the midwife that helped in birthing her.i hope you know where her placenta was buried and the school she attended from primary school

I hope you know when her father met her mother and all the people that attended her naming ceremony

I hope you know what age she started menstruatig

Alogoh.you no wise at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by sylve11: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Na lesbian now she's old she need a simp man to take care of her old age
Anyway na that simp man I blame

Na so she tell you sey she na lesbian? embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by datamillionaire: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
There is always a time for everything under the sun. Everybody has his or her own time

4 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by epospiky(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This one probably used her youthful years selecting and tasting all that was available. Now she is getting married at the barren age of 60 to another very frustrated person . Tueh

I think you wanted to say menopause
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U get eye jare, Fred dun old like this, even the said sister looks younger than fred
the moment the world realises everyone's calendar is different and what is applicable for A might not be so for B, the people in it will be more contented and less stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This one probably used her youthful years selecting and tasting all that was available. Now she is getting married at the barren age of 60 to another very frustrated person . Tueh
This is how some of you use your mouth to hook yourselves just because of some cheap likes..... Remember son, that nairaland likes cannot help you out of life adversities....Think son...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2021
VULCAN:

I call you an ignorant dummy because like so many other ignorant dummies you believe anyone who isn't Yoruba from the South is Igbo.

And Bride Price from their place isn't exorbitant although I wont tell you where they are from. Google It!
no mind am.dont blame the small boy, blame ASUU for their constant strike which has made these little clowns no different from semi illiterate because of interrupted learning and their mediocre minds

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by warlordd(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2021
I wish them well! All is well that ends well. Loneliness is a terrible thing.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2021
BKsoul:
This is how some of you use your mouth to hook yourselves kust because of some cheap likes..... Remember son, that nairaland likes cannot help you out of life adversities....Think son...
leave him

Life never teach am lesson.when you see someone with little or no experience and a mediocre brain,e no dey hard to detect

Even Yoruba say Makan Makan loye kan.meaning life Na turn by turn,when you mock the older ones,the younger ones too will mock you during your weak moments and vulnerabilities.they no dey tell person.leave am

The training wey he no see get for house,Na life go give am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by samwash(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're probabaly in the same shoes

You are mocking someone else predicament, everybody can not have it all. Pray you should not found yourself lacking what God's gives for free. Even some pple that got married in their twenties, some are still looking up to God for for a child.
Not every thing you spit out, just wish her well or simply type " congratulations" is that too hard to write.
Back to the topic
Congratulations to the couple & a blessful & fruitful marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2021
dabonny:
I don't even know how to react to this. It is just like two side of a coin.

Yes! I can call this a miracle, testimony, infact, it Worths celebrating cuz love eventually found this woman even@60, which means "Delay is not a denial"

In another vein, it's so sad and disheartening, I can't just imagine the marital bliss this woman had lost. At 60, what would she enjoy as a newly married woman? I read about someone commenting here about the chances of her fertility; to human, the chances of her getting pregnant is an infinitesimal, hmm mm mm mm!!!

God knows the best!!! I believed this is a product of DESTINY, everyone with his or her baggages!!! Life is a mystery indeed!!!
Is it every woman that married at the age of 18 that enjoyed marital bliss?

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by toprealman: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
She’s still beautiful at 60. I hope she has kids before menopause came knocking. Na dat one be koko o!!
Adoption, surrogacy.... Africans should recalibrate.

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Darlingme(f): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hope she is a virgin, if not she is just a bag of infested beans
How can you expect a 60years old woman to be a virgin? Even medically is not healthy for her

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...and you're just another emotional idiot who can't see beyond pettiness
school will soon resume.you should be concerned about buying school bags,books,clothes and trying to get school fees from your daddy.stop meddling in things way above your age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Darlingme:
How can you expect a 60years old woman to be a virgin? Even medically is not healthy for her
what will happen if she's still a virgin at 60.

Don't know, just curious and want to learn
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Goodplace: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Shut up and stop publicly displaying your foolishness.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by BlowYourMind: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Darlingme:
medically? please can I see the medical report signed by GOD.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
elonmuskbaby:
school will soon resume.you should be concerned about buying school bags,books,clothes and trying to get school fees from your daddy.stop meddling in things way above your age
[/s] Bros , I graduated from school when you were still in diapers. And I had my masters and COREN when you were writing JSSCE . So inside me and you, who need school pass...? Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2021
This one no be testimony, abeg. I reject this kind testimony. sad

When she suppose don turn grandma. sad

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Solidkay(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Don't say shit if you don't know the whole story.

2 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Solidkay:

Don't say shit if you don't know the whole story.
...that's probably the whole story
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Timblogga: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...and you're just another emotional idiot who can't see beyond pettiness
onukwu grin

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by akpunda86: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:

slowpoke who told u she no get kids .as u called her barren may barrenness follow u in Jesus Name Amen to You

2 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
another lousy local village champion

You know her personally,clap for yourself.i hope you know where she was born and the name of the midwife that helped in birthing her.i hope you know where her placenta was buried and the school she attended from primary school

I hope you know when her father met her mother and all the people that attended her naming ceremony

I hope you know what age she started menstruatig

Alogoh.you no wise at all

You mumu well well, what will make a physically able woman get married at 60 for the first time in her life
Is that even worthy of celebration
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by ziondaughter247: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Just pray you never experience mockery and shame in this life! Same way, some children ask their parents what they were doing when their mates were hustling.. Do you think life has a formula? If it was by hand-work and level of education, why are some people still poor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
akpunda86:

slowpoke who told u she no get kids .as u called her barren may barrenness follow u in Jesus Name Amen to You
[/s] Emotional idiots like you hate reading , that's why you always come sealed packages of ignorance and stupidity. Didn't you read the narrative ...? Did they tell you she was at any point married and with children? Mumu...
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2021
ziondaughter247:

Just pray you never experience mockery and shame in this life! Same way, some children ask their parents what they were doing when their mates were hustling.. Do you think life has a formula? If it was by hand-work and level of education, why are some people still poor?
People are poor and rich because of the decision they made .
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2021
VULCAN:

Don't mind those slowpokes retard Yoruba
Anyone who is not Yoruba or Hausa is Igbo . Very foolish assumption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know ! / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress / Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.