Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 (54163 Views)

Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Gloria9:

Mark this day. 9th day of October, 2021. This same thing will be said about one of your own. You will live to see it happen. Don't get it twisted, this is not a curse.
[/s] You're probably just like this woman who is still searching at a pathetic age beyond menopause
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
you should be the one that should get the f**k off my mention with your bad energy.i don't need such vibes around me this afternoon
Shut the fvck up and stay off ...

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Bamzyriches451: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Congratulations and happy married life
60yrs isn't too much Sha
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Gloria9: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're probably just like this woman who is still searching at a pathetic age beyond menopause

Are you okay? Or should I be worried about you?

2 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Abdul240(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
She’s still beautiful at 60. I hope she has kids before menopause came knocking. Na dat one be koko o!!
Even if she reach the age of manopause if God almighty says she will still give birth there is nothing any body can do abt it
I come in peace
Abdul cares

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by ACE1010: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This one probably used her youthful years selecting and tasting all that was available. Now she is getting married at the barren age of 60 to another very frustrated person . Tueh

Bros you get bad mouth oo lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by kingsceedon(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This one probably used her youthful years selecting and tasting all that was available. Now she is getting married at the barren age of 60 to another very frustrated person . Tueh

You reason like a Yoruba/hausa head slammer terrorist

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Charly68: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Looking like angel even at 60..People should learn to wait for their time

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by brainhgeek(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
She is not as lucky as the man who is marrying her. That man is very lucky
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by brainhgeek(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
OssyMalik:
She’s still beautiful at 60. I hope she has kids before menopause came knocking. Na dat one be koko o!!

We'll, IVF and other forms of surrogacy have given almost everyone a chance at becoming a parent
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Gfskw: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Shut the fvck up and stay off ...
fvk off.i have no more attention to give you
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Probz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good on her. Marriage is honourable in all at any age. I doubt she’s planning on having (more) kids at her age so her marriage is most presumably just a way of securing herself romantically. And there’s nothing wrong with that whether you’re 24 or 84.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits
#controlwomen
this one is looking for attention he wasn't opportuned to get from his mother.

What a sad life .even someone that cannot control himself is lamenting "control women"

Pele.you go dey alright grin
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Zinpat: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
God Almighty be praised, Halleluyah!
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by newbornmacho(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
this one is looking for attention he wasn't opportuned to get from his mother.

What a sad life .even someone that cannot control himself is lamenting "control women"

Pele.you go dey alright grin

Spits.

#controlwomen
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits.

#controlwomen
spit on your mother
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by newbornmacho(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fcking evening newspapers all over nairaland

Spits
#controlwomen
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by newbornmacho(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
spit on your mother

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

#controlwomen
Go and spit on your mother's head
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by newbornmacho(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Go and spit on your mother's head

I'm enjoying your pain

Spits Spits spits grin

#controlwomen
#controlwomen
#controlwomen
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by BluntCrazeMan: 1:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Menopause Paused And Waited For Her.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 5:53am On Oct 10, 2021
newbornmacho:

I'm enjoying your pain

Spits Spits spits grin

#controlwomen
#controlwomen
#controlwomen
see this pained bitter troll without parents cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.