Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 (54162 Views)

Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by ubee(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
More like ........"the moment the world Nigerian's realise" ....... I enter forums hosting people across several nationalities across many countries across the world, and I'll be honest you can't see even close to the level of ignorance, chaos, hate and outright stupidity in those forums like on the threads of Naija.
Even forums of our fellow sub Saharan countries are more edifying and intelligent.
elonmuskbaby:
the moment the world realises everyone's calendar is different and what is applicable for A might not be so for B, the people in it will be more contented and less stupid

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by ubee(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Wow! Fred got old! He even looks older than his older sis ........ assuming that's her recent pic
Niece:
Veteran actor, Fred Amata, has announced the marriage ceremony of his elder sister, Erumena, WonderTV Media reports.

The actor stated that the family gave up on her at 60, because she could not get married at a younger age.

Sharing a copy of the wedding invitation card, Amata wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUwpHI_AD9S/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hope she is a virgin, if not she is just a bag of infested beans
At her age that shouldn't be anyone's business
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Kellydboss(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:

Virgin at 60 ? Is that one necessary anymore?
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by 1b8m: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
When you see this man acting as pastor in a movie, just know that the movie will be tough
Niece:
Veteran actor, Fred Amata, has announced the marriage ceremony of his elder sister, Erumena, WonderTV Media reports.

The actor stated that the family gave up on her at 60, because she could not get married at a younger age.

Sharing a copy of the wedding invitation card, Amata wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUwpHI_AD9S/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
ubee:
More like ........"the moment the world Nigerian's realise" ....... I enter forums hosting people across several nationalities across many countries across the world, and I'll be honest you can't see even close to the level of ignorance, chaos, hate and outright stupidity in those forums like on the threads of Naija.
Even forums of our fellow sub Saharan countries are more edifying and intelligent.
honestly it's tiring.but then it's a reflection of the level of the pervasive ignorance and hate amongst each other

You will see someone who you don't know from Adam or has not in anyway offended you before but you'll see people passing toxic, disgusting,hate filled comments at the person.its obvious Nigerians are too angry but taking it out on the wrong people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
newbornmacho:

Sharrap
you need to shut up and go back to school so you will learn the difference between

SHUT UP AND "SHARRAP"

toxic and hate filled child.you better get rid of your hatred and unnecessary anger before they become cancer to your bones.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by generalwo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Another stupid post coming from a very emotional Nigerian idiot .
.... Odehhhhhhhhh
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by newbornmacho(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
you need to shut up and go back to school so you will learn the difference between

SHUT UP AND "SHARRAP"

toxic and hate filled child.you better get rid of your hatred and unnecessary anger before they become cancer to your bones.

Spits
#controlwomen
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Mehnnn I'm gonna screenshot this, one of the days, we would just hang out together.
That's why people are getting it wrong in this part of the world.
everyone wants to do what Mr a or miss b is doing

I remember the days when Bella Naija was reigning.every woman wanted their wedding to be covered on Bella Naija magazine so much that they didn't even care who they were getting married to and the type of marriage they wanted.even if it was to marry armed robber,drug pusher or a ritualist,they didn't care they wanted a talk of the town wedding that ait,nta and other media houses will cover so that they'll be able to brag to their friends.this became so much that every woman was stupidlyy competing with the other for who had the biggest wedding, which media houses came,where they bought their wedding gowns and how expensive the ring was.not only that they will push their men into doing things they'll ordinarily not do because they want to be seen as "big girls" or my husband spent "₦3 billion" on our wedding.

It was much later the men started using their number 6 when they saw that they were getting into trouble because they want to satisfy their wives or keep up with the Joneses so the madness eventually stopped

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

You mumu well well, what will make a physically able woman get married at 60 for the first time in her life
Is that even worthy of celebration
if you cannot be happy for someone else face your front.her life is not your life, you're not her God, you're not her maker,her future or life is not in your hands. face the one wey dey your body and stop mocking another woman like you are perfect and don't have issues that you're not looking to God for help
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros , I graduated from school when you were still in diapers. And I had my masters and COREN when you were writing JSSCE . So inside me and you, who need school pass...? Mumu
stop deceiving yourself.if you actually are matured and have a masters degree as you claim, it'll reflect in your utterances.

Your utterances reveal that you have low IQ, still immature and have never experienced life.so like I said earlier,stay out of things above your age and Go and collect pocket money and school fees from daddy.school will soon resume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits
#controlwomen
control yourself by first going back to school.You're beginning to be a nuisance factor
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by newbornmacho(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
control yourself by first going back to school.You're beginning to be a nuisance factor

Spits
#controlwomen
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by BRATISLAVA: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This one probably used her youthful years selecting and tasting all that was available. Now she is getting married at the barren age of 60 to another very frustrated person . Tueh

Your know nothing about the woman.

Some women like this stayed virgins for long, while their mates who gave it up easily got married easily and early.

The conclusion that all women are tasting, selecting and refusing to get married is one of the most foolish things men say to tickle their fancy. And any woman who shares that opinion is just as foolish.

You don't know what happened to her and you should not try to speak for her. Women have given birth past 60 and her husband isn't complaining or mocking her. What do you know about her?

3 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by alexvic12: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Whoever you are, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.

BlowYourMind:

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by BRATISLAVA: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
xpressionx:

You talk too much

Also stop behaving like a kid (that's if you're not)

Don't mind them.

The kind of foolish posts we see from people who have not experienced life is always telling.

Just see how an infant can post such rubbish about a woman they know nothing about. That she still got married at 60 means it was beyond her control and something she still wanted badly. And she got it.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
elonmuskbaby:
stop deceiving yourself.if you actually are matured and have a masters degree as you claim, it'll reflect in your utterances.

Your utterances reveal that you have low IQ, still immature and have never experienced life.so like I said earlier,stay out of things above your age and Go and collect pocket money and school fees from daddy.school will soon resume
[/s] You don't need to stoop this level of emotional stupidity. Just ask for proof and you'll see. And besides, you don't sound like one who has passed through the four-walls of a higher institution.

I'm even suspecting you're still struggling with JAMB , or one of those ridiculous entry exams like WAEC. grin
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Nickymezor(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Congratz to dem
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You don't need to stoop this level of emotional stupidity. Just ask for proof and you'll see. And besides, you don't sound like one who has passed through the four-walls of a higher institution.

I'm even suspecting you're still struggling with JAMB , or one of those ridiculous entry exams like WAEC. grin
lol grin

You're a clown but the joke is on you because if you are as smart as you claim,it will reflect in your utterances.a rich man doesn't have to say he's rich.its empty barells that do that shiii

Similarly,if you have a master's degree,you won't need to say that,it will reveal itself.only empty barells make unnecessary noise

A person with master's degree doesn't just have book knowledge but emotional intelligence,tact, wisdom, decency, courtesy and refinement in conversations but you clearly lack all of that.anyway little school boy,I have indulged you enough, now run along

2 Likes

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits
#controlwomen
control your stupidity too and stop trolling

Social Media attention and Lousy likes will not add value to your sorry life
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
xpressionx:

You talk too much

Also stop behaving like a kid (that's if you're not)
real men never go for less
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
elonmuskbaby:
lol grin

You're a clown but the joke is on you because if you are as smart as you claim,it will reflect in your utterances.a rich man doesn't have to say he's rich.its empty barells that do that shiii

Similarly,if you have a master's degree,you won't need to say that,it will reveal itself.only empty barells make unnecessary noise

A person with master's degree doesn't just have book knowledge but emotional intelligence,tact, wisdom, decency, courtesy and refinement in conversations but you clearly lack all of that.anyway little school boy,I have indulged you enough, now run along
[/s] I was right when I said you're still struggling with an entry exam like WAEC. Just look at the rubbish you called the spelling of Barells .

Hahaha...is this how you were taught to spell in night school ? Hahaha...you're just a fvcking illiterate with a phone cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I was right when I said you're still struggling with an entry exam like WAEC. Just look at the rubbish you called the spelling of Barells .

Hahaha...is this how you were taught to spell in night school ? Hahaha...you're just a fvcking illiterate with a phone cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
my dear, take the one like you desperately crave for and run along wink

If you have no wisdom to understand typo error then you cannot be helped
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
elonmuskbaby:
my dear, take the one like you desperately crave for and run along wink

If you have no wisdom to understand typo error then you cannot be helped

[/s] Typographical error of the same word twice ? Hahaha...just tell us you're brain dead and we'll beg oga Seun to open a GoFundMe account for your passive illiteracy grin

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Typographical error of the same word twice ? Hahaha...just tell us you're brain dead and we'll beg oga Seun to open a GoFundMe account for your passive illiteracy grin
take one more like,that should make you happy,now you can run along
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Ammishaddai: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
take one more like,that should make you happy,now you can run along
Bros, I know you're into part-time stupidity but can you do me a favor and stay the fvck off my mentions ? Because your illiteracy is spoiling the tempo I'm having with educated people.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Gloria9: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This one probably used her youthful years selecting and tasting all that was available. Now she is getting married at the barren age of 60 to another very frustrated person . Tueh

Mark this day. 9th day of October, 2021. This same thing will be said about one of your own. You will live to see it happen. Don't get it twisted, this is not a curse.
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by Victorclean1: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
The truth is that the husband definitely might have children already.

So they were just companion. A big ngratulation
Re: Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 by elonmuskbaby: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, I know you're into part-time stupidity but can you do me a favor and stay the fvck off my mentions ? Because your illiteracy is spoiling the tempo I'm having with educated people.
you should be the one that should get the f**k off my mention with your bad energy.i don't need such vibes around me this afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Screams As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.