Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase (19159 Views)

Lagos Workers Get 20% Salary Increase, LASG To Implement From January 2023 / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Ancecoker(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Saskay44: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Maka y

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by ogbiwa: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2021
This
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by id4sho(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2021
sad
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Starz825(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Guy ..she go dey know later grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by kufre2010: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Tell my wife you had salary Increament next month she will tell you that the price of stuffffs had increase in the market so she need increament in the monthly upkeep

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by PHIPEX(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2021
If your spouse is still "someone* to you then the marriage needs a help.

The question should be why do people marry whom they don't trust with their finances?

The banks are enjoying so much free monies in dormant accounts because people die and their spouses and family members are not aware of the banks they have accounts.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by iambrazen: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Yes I would
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Noblewealth(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Very well, she told me hers and mine just got increased last month and I told her...

She earn Moore than me, so why won't I and I see no big deal in it

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Franzinni: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Don't even let them know how much you make ... It will influence your relationship... a wise man told me this along time ago I disobeyed and I got burnt, now I have followed the advice and everything done dey ballance

4 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Dshocker(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2021
ibrutex:
To start with , do your spouse know how much your salary is at the end of the month..

Would you tell her if their is an increment and how much is added??

Well! To me I wouldn't let her know if their is increment because I can't let someone finish the salary for me before I received , last last she will still be the one that take most share...

Maybe I acted wrongly , need your reasons.

You guys are trying,i can't leave on a salary or work for someone

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by OLRAYS(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Women of nowadays, if u disclose the amount you are receiving monthly, u ll be exposed to unnecessary Billings....
Some mumu words like: you are not caring enough, I need to be spoiled, ahhr! My hair is tangled, I need to visit my mum na I'm go dey come out of their mouth...and if u no give na bad attitude Dem go dey give u.... cool...radarada...

11 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Oluwakemisolami(f): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2021
ibrutex:
To start with , do your spouse know how much your salary is at the end of the month..

Well! To me I wouldn't let her know if their is increment because I can't let someone finish the salary for me before I received , last last she will still be the one that take most share...

I do tell him whatever enters into my hand but I don't know his and I don't even care or bother myself.
Las Las na everybody go eat breakfast cheesy grin
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Johel(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2021
ibrutex:

No
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by u3fine(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Why not? My wife knows every deduction and increment in my salary monthly. I sometimes show her my payslip when sent by mail after payment and I also know her's
ibrutex:
To start with, do your spouse know how much your salary is at the end of the month.

Would you tell her if there is an increment and how much is added??

Well! To me, I wouldn't let her know if there is an increment because I can't let someone finish the salary for me before I received , last last she will still be the one that takes most share...

Maybe I acted wrongly, need your reasons.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This Guy!!
I just love ur Style, really! cool

Dis ur Damn Niggar, Issorite is so Underappreciated!!

No be Every Topic or Issue Guyman must Shook mouth put!
Sometimes, Just chill! Kudos to you! smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Harmlesspill(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Not even when I'm mad!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Theoarhics: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2021
Don't try it ,because the billing go increase.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Dominique prepares my salary, so nothing to tell or hide
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Lugianostar(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2021
They is nothing wrong with that as i see nothing wrong with it. But it depend on the type of wife you marry as it is a matter of the package you either bless yourself with or the one you allow God to bless you with
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by VEXT: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2021
1nspectorlawal:
I am hungry...please help...looking for job. embarassed embarassed embarassed I don't want to go back to gaydom.

Nawaooo
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by BeejayBrass(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2021
ibrutex:

Don't dare to tell your woman. There is no how good she might be, a spade will always be a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Vinnie2000(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Dshocker:

You guys are trying,i can't leave on a salary or work for someone

If you have a Business dat need more Hands, Won't you need to Employ people?

If everyone has ur Mentality, where would you now see Workers to employ? sad

You must understand dat everybody can't be Enterprenuers!
Some can be Employees and still live like Kings/Queens! cool

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by mamaluwe22(f): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2021
We aren't married yet but he knows how much I earn n I do too. Infact he gives me cash to help him keep so I'll say depends on who your partner is.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Corporate2020: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2021
No No No
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by b3llo(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmm..... No big deal
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Blackdisciple(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2021
I tell her and I did not it's still the same thing
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Kobicove(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2021
ibrutex:

You did not act wrongly as far as I'm concerned undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2021
From my perspective:
IF she's Hardworking I will.
IF she's a LEECH, I will never never do such.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase by 18wheeler: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2021
Last salary increase I got was 30k. I used it whole to increase her monthly allowance. Didn't tell her but she just saw it. Never asked me what the increase was but just thanked me and continued. We live in different cities and she maintains the house on her own. She does that well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk / Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.