Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) (1651 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / Farmers/Herdsmen Clashes: Sanni Bello Meets European Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2021
The next president of Iragbiji Town Union entered the country yesterday. I call on all brown teeth and brown roof supporters of baba to grace this symbolic inauguration of one of our own as President of Iragbiji Town Union. Amala, ewedu and gbegiri go plenty yanfu yanfu for everybody.

Signed

Oladele Olaikpu Olakpekpe
Secretary, Iragbiji Youth Solidarity Movement for Tinubu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2021
"I bless all my foolish supporters"
-Baba Tinubu

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Baawaa(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu's name kills your generation, who is your father

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2021
"Each time I remember say na only president of Iragbiji if fit be, e go dey do me like say I wan Crase"

-Baba Tinubu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by ThEGodFaThEr106: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2021
This one will steal your destiny in return for one bottle of groundout oil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by proeast(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
-Baba Tinubu

I couldn't find that picture of Tinubu Gagool with rotten teeth grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by KUNZEH(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
"Each time I remember say na only president of Iragbiji if fit be, e go dey do me like say I wan Crase"

-Baba Tinubu
Channel all these effort towards something better and you will be great in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Covidodo: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
They are killing your fathers, raping your mothers and burning your thatched houses in AfganEASTERN but Tinubu is your problem

7 Likes

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by ejanla077: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
U no like the town. After 4 years na owo da. Everybody go dey shout for the town
Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
The next president of Iragbiji Town Union entered the country yesterday. I call on all brown teeth and brown roof supporters of baba to grace this symbolic inauguration of one of our own as President of Iragbiji Town Union. Amala, ewedu and gbegiri go plenty yanfu yanfu for everybody.

Signed

4 Likes

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
-Baba Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
proeast:

I couldn't find that picture of Tinubu Gagool with rotten teeth grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
KUNZEH:

Channel all these effort towards something better and you will be great in life.
But Tinubuadvocate can be allowed to insult Igbos with his troll threads?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Baawaa:

Tell us who Tinubus father's is first

2 Likes

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu is not a presidential material. I can imagine the mockery worldwide if he becomes president.

2 Likes

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Tinubu is not a presidential material. I can imagine the mockery worldwide if he becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
This one will steal your destiny in return for one bottle of groundout
Bottle of groundnut and a bag of rice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
"I bless all my foolish supporters"-Baba Tinubu. Em, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?

1 Like

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Xhuntra: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Baawaa:

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Igbos are itshekiri slaves- Reno Omokiri.

South east is a barren land- Asari Dokubo

1 Like

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Corporate2020: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

Signed

Tinubu is the person your father has been praying and fasting to be. Unfortunately, God is not answering the prayers.
Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is the person your father has been praying and fasting to be. Unfortunately, God is not answering the prayers.
Good name is better than dirty money.

1 Like

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Corporate2020:

E PAIN AM! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Baawaa:

E PAIN AM! HUNGRY BROWN ROOFIAN! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

E PAIN AM! HUNGRY BROWN ROOFIAN! cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
President of iragbiji you said.

1 Like

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
President of iragbiji you said.

Who be dis one? You better shut up!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by proeast(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNistroy post=106585446][/quote]

Thank you grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next President Of Iragbiji Town Union (photos) by Terorislam: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=KUNZEH post=106585182]
Channel all these effort towards something better and you will be great in life. [/quote ] so you know how to give advice But could not advice that local Yoruba muslim fool called oyiboupdate who doubles as udele1 , God punish bola tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tambuwal Will Be A Wrong Choice For PDP / Civil Servants Greatest Beneficiaries Of Good Governance In Enugu State - Labour / Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.