Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out (31470 Views)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Bahamas95(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
I know most of these officers behave like animals but I don't totally believe that lady. ...... Something must have happened before the officer snatched her phone, nor be only her hold phone pass there dat day.

Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by AlexB300: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hehehehehe Igbo Catholic girls and lies. grin

First it was at the checkpoint some was calling you on your hundred thousand phone, are you a customer service representative?

at the check point you brought out your smart phone to check who was calling? so the dull un-smart girl uses a smart phone.

So the tall Fulani soldier who has Fulani soldier written on his forehead or speaks fulfude and you Igbo girl understand smashed your phone without listening to explanation.

two thing must be involved either you are those easy virtue girl with sharp uncouth mouth or the or the emotional blackmail was concocted by some bunch of IPOB members trying to portray the Nigerian Navy in bad light, which ever way, we know your works.
wetin carry “Catholic” enter d story. undecided
It’s no longer Islam ba. Children of hate
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Traplord09: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hehehehehe Igbo Catholic girls and lies. grin

First it was at the checkpoint some was calling you on your hundred thousand phone, are you a customer service representative?

at the check point you brought out your smart phone to check who was calling? so the dull un-smart girl uses a smart phone.

So the tall Fulani soldier who has Fulani soldier written on his forehead or speaks fulfude and you Igbo girl understand smashed your phone without listening to explanation.

two thing must be involved either you are those easy virtue girl with sharp uncouth mouth or the or the emotional blackmail was concocted by some bunch of IPOB members trying to portray the Nigerian Navy in bad light, which ever way, we know your works.

Mumu for de other side of de world monkey from De Zooo

No wonder your govoment life you behind....
A group of UAR ..

Soon boko haram fulnai demand letter are comeing, undecided when there done with north south West center North we be de next or Lagos
Belv it or leave it

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

I'm also a soldier but I'm not defending the soldier ... But that story not seems true ...

Hmmm. Pls you re so so wrong cos your colleagues do worse than that pls.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by AlexB300: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
My own is that, How do people earn with their phone??
how old are you? 70?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
tyup:
We really can't blame the soldier....I'm with Americafighter on this, the lady should tell us the truth

This thread reek of lies

Then you need go have your a brain check
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by WaffenSS(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie. My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time."

I guess ethnicity is now written on their military fatiques.

All in all this is just another example of igboes desperately trying to demonize everything Fulani.

I hope this lying lady encounters UGM next time.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
I don't think she was rude. A learned Naval officer won't act that way. Many of these recruits are illiterates and primitive.

Thank you very much..
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by sylve11: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!

Lol @ nuclear weapons. grin cool
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Reggie2(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have just visited the East to attend a funeral. You need to experience the harassment meted out to civilian people of the Eastern region by the Nigerian soldiers before coming on Nairaland to spew trash. How long this type of treatment will last I cannot tell, yet history tells us that no situation is permanent in Life! I pray for my dear country, Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by nitt: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
The girl is foolish but the mod that brought this garbage to the front page is the most foolish

angry
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bolaji26:
Liar.

Tell us what truly happen cus your stories doesn't sound real.

I know soldiers can act funny but this is obvious an incomplete stories.

.maybe bcus u manage get one big officer smocking ur cookie, u come think bcus of that, you can act rude to the junior ones at on duty

Why contradict yourself? You re the LIAR here
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by 678chuks: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
owerrinta is my village if I tell you what those navy guys are doing there you will weep they even have department of collecting money

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
You should go to church and do thanks giving instead of coming online to complain. The call that came in while you were at that check point was a call from Satan meant to take your life. Any one that knows the security situation in this country, knows you don't answer calls near a military check point. You would have completely ignored the call and should not have tried knowing who was calling, since you are aware of the implication. If they had wasted your life as an Ipob spy, nothing would have happened. We live in a dangerous time and every one should apply extra caution.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by AlexB300: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Theunbothered:

This thread really shows the shameless stupidity many Nigerians exhibit.

After years and years of seeing the military doing the same thing since the 60s they suddenly can't believe this instance happened.

I am tired of daft Nigerians who led this country into the gutter
as long as it concerns igbo and islam. Nairalanders are always negative. Alotta dumb old men On this forum

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
a policeman once did same to me.. Cux I wanted to call a lawyer.. He later paid for it in full. This men are heartless

No mind that guy... they just come here talking as if any female they see is same as their wayward sisters at home
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by bjtinz: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
favour32:
Why in a hurry to know who was calling?
Why not cross peacefully and later check your phone when in a comfortable zone?
If you hadn't brought out the phone despite ringing loudly,the navy pensonel would have ignored you as you move on further.

Simple as ABC.

I really don't know why folks like causing problems for themselves. It won't take her more than a few minutes to cross the checkpoint and then see who was calling her.

I'm not by any means excusing the attitude of the soldiers, but people shouldn't stop bringing attention to themselves, particularly this period of insecurity.

Even me when receiving call I hurriedly cut once I get a check point, and then resume afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by house10s: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
You see
give a man a gun n he will think himself a god.

bmd
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
FahBuLous:

Pls fo find out cos there are lots of stuff now done online . Except you just want to be silly since you know it's a lady in this case. Okay?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by CSTR2: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
ivolt:
Fake story for the gullible.
This is an hatchet job from the usual suspect.
If she don't blame herdsmen, she will blame soldier.
You are sick.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by CSTR2: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reggie2:
I have just visited the East to attend a funeral. You need to experience the harassment meted out to civilian people of the Eastern region by the Nigerian soldiers before coming on Nairaland to spew trash. How long this type of treatment will last I cannot tell, yet history tells us that no situation is permanent in Life! I pray for my dear country, Nigeria!
And you wonder why the people there don't want to be Nigerians.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Princedapace(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..

becus she was rude, her phone should be smashed by security men whose salary are paid from our collectivce sweats? When I tell people sey them cursed black race, they will think I'm lying..

The same treatment whites melted against blacks are what blacks melt against them selves. Shameless race

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Omonigho1976: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
Soldiers at Owerrinta Smashed my Phone and Threw it into River - Girl Cries Out

# IgbereTV

A female indigene of Abia State has narrated her ordeal with a Personnel of the Nigerian Navy at a Navy checkpoint of the Owerrinta axis. The young lady who pleaded anonymous stated that she was harassed, threatened and denied her smart phone which she newly purchased with over a hundred thousand naira.

According to her, she had on Thursday, 7th October 2021, boarded a motorcycle which was heading towards Okpoala before she bumped into the security personnel standing with a riffle at a checkpoint in between Imo and Abia State.

"As a normal routine, I and the bike man went down from the bike just to cross the checkpoint on foot. The bike man dragged his bike while I follow suit with my phone inside my pocket.

"At this point, my phone rang and I decided to bring it off my pocket to know who was calling me . I have always used this route so I know I can't take calls until I cross the bitter looking armed Navy security operative.
"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie. My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

"These I tried explaining to him, but he hurriedly snatched the phone off me and smashed it countless times on the tarred road. Looking at the already pieced phone with tears in my eyes, I pleaded to have at least my sim cards, but the wicked soul instead picked the smashed phone and threw it into the nearby river", she said.

"I'm highly pained because my smart phone is my livelihood, I earn my living with it and that's why I don't joke with it" , she added.

Similar reports had drawn the attention of our reporters on how same security men intimidates innocent passer-by including motorists and bus drivers who toll the routes on daily basis.

Well meaning citizens should rise up against such inhuman treatment and rights Violation by the security forces. We asked that justice must take its place.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5116175058411007/?app=fbl
So if you didn't look at your phone that very moment it's ringing you will die abi. Always learn to apply wisdom in any situation you find yourself. There is absolute nothing wrong in checking your phone screen to see who is calling but at that particular moment what you should have been primarily concerned with is moving from where those uniformed men were, these Fulani soldiers are mostly illiterates, Beasty in nature and they are all on edge scared of unknown gunmen attacks, your phone even ringing the exact second you want to go past is suspicious to them talkless bringing out the phone!!! Na wa for una o! Always learn to apply wisdom in all your dealings dear, it saves lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by CSTR2: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
thatigboman1:
she didn't say she answered call. She said she checked to see who was calling her

The soldiers don't want to know o.

When you are approaching their checkpoint, just ignore that phone. In fact put it off before they even sight you.

Better that way.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by amuwo1980: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
This person ever read a book ?
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Really?

So you really have to call ESN in their presence to signal their position?

Some of you are unbelievable.
/

I don't really need to respond to you. Go to their checkpoint and be fiddling with your phone.

Please come back here and give us gist abeg.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Well why did she bring out her Fone in a conspicuous manner at a sensitive security check point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Hotzone(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
IPOB members, we know them
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Aremson14(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
How did u know he was Fulani

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mtchewwww.... Next tale abeg!!!

You people invited soldiers to your land. Enjoy the military presence.

These stories move no one!!!

He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind...

Behave yourselves, una feel say una get sense pass everybody!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of The 70-Year-Old Man Who Raped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Fraudsters All Smiles After Their Hideout Was Uncovered In Ogun / Thief Electrocuted On PHCN Pole In Kaduna State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.