Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (10624 Views)

Can Some One Be Ugly And Also Be Charismatic / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Tunsbobo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
beauty and ugliness is in fhe eyes of the beholder!
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Thirst4Lif: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
I won't say it's a crime to be unattractive, but I do know attractive people

are sometimes given privileges and perks, sometimes even jobs, that less

attractive people do not receive.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Ekpoma1: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Again, is not a crime but only becomes a crime when ugliness n poverty identify with u. I tell u, 4 one 2 be ugly is really stigma.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Honda29: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
I say no man is ugly as long as money dey!!!!!!
Ask Nigerian women!
They will tell you "shey na fine face I go schooop"
You can be as ugly as a dracula, as long as awuf money dey, who cares.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
Honda29:

I say no man is ugly as long as money dey!!!!!!
Ask Nigerian women!
They will tell you "shey na fine face I go schooop"
You can be as ugly as a dracula, as long as awuf money dey, who cares.

u must be very ugly guy grin grin grin what do say about donal duke his fine tall with money tongue tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Niseamaka(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2011
Some ugly babes are more attractive than some pretty babes. Irrespective of how ugly
one is perceived, if you take good care of yourself, you will still look good and attractive.

110% correct.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by tunnytox(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
Thank God I'm not ugly grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2011

Is it a crime to be ugly?

Being ugly is an unfortunate thing. Though a global phenomenon (as being ugly isn't peculiar to a place, but spread across the universe at varied rates made by God), the status is a standing tragedy upon the face of the bearer.

Being ugly however could be washed off if the ugly one has money, is friendly and mentally healthy.

It however becomes a double tragedy, if the ugly one is also poor, frowns and dull.

The effects of being ugly are schemed out summarily below (assumed: you are ugly):

-You are always the first suspect whenever an environment is polluted or anyone farts
-Always pray nothing gets missing wherever you are because you are the 'principal' suspect (others will be 'sub-suspects')
-It is difficult to scale through in an interview and secure a good job
-Tell the rest from experience
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by alexola20(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
i thank BABA GOD am not ugly and poor praise the lord again and again Amen cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
Yes it is a crime. We really need to exterminate all ugly beings from this planet.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Tricici(f): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
okay, some people are very good looking while some others r less attractive. but I try my best not to consider them as ugly. At 1st sight when I think someone is not too attractive I keep looking a little more and I always find some kind charm that is specific to the person. Everybody has a little something. That then is the beauty of life
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
It seems like we're told through media, TV, fashion magazines etc, that look is one of the most important things.  But on the flip side, you could be the most attractive person in the world and still have  somepeople think you are hideous, There are many facets about what makes a person attractive. And since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, people find different features attractive/ugly.  By the way, its no crime to be ugly nor is anyone too ugly to live. There are people who have been in accidents and have been truly disfigures this doesn't make them bad people or somehow less human than anyone else. If we all went blind tommorrow, is anyone still ugly?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Uchero(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Beauty and uglyness is not in the face but in the character.the most beautiful girl is the best behaved girl
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by donwilz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Never a crime, but for those saying otherwise, post pics of ur mama, sis, gf, or even wives for us all to evaluate, Nonsense
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

It seems like we're told through media, TV, fashion magazines etc, that look is one of the most important things.  But on the flip side, you could be the most attractive person in the world and still have  somepeople think you are hideous, There are many facets about what makes a person attractive. And since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, people find different features attractive/ugly.  By the way, its no crime to be ugly nor is anyone too ugly to live. There are people who have been in accidents and have been truly disfigures this doesn't make them bad people or somehow less human than anyone else. If we all went blind tommorrow, is anyone still ugly?
LONG TIME BABY tongue LOVING YOUR NEW LOOKS tongue
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Are you fond of putting out your tongue so much? LOL
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by ak47mann(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Are you fond of putting out your tongue so much? LOL
grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Diplomma: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
@Op yes its a crime!!!!!!  tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
tom28:

Why is omo tu dun posting pictures of ugly looking whites.Why not post pictures of ugly looking nigerians or are u saying there are no ugly ppl in nigeria?

I did a Google search and that is what I got. If you have pictures of ugly looking Nigerians, please, kindly post it.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
donwilz:

Never a crime, but for those saying otherwise, post pics of your mama, sis, gf, or even wives for us all to evaluate, Nonsense

Worwor peeps getting mad.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Blazay(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
Not only a crime. . .but a 'felony'!
Especially 'black wor-wor'! cheesy

You can't tell the mouth from the arzzzze.
Efry whia juss dey black wwwwhhhaaaaaa!!!! cheesy

But on the flip side of things, the UGLIES make the best spouses.
They don't go nowhere! cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
Tricici:

okay, some people are very good looking while some others r less attractive. but I try my best not to consider them as ugly. At 1st sight when I think someone is not too attractive I keep looking a little more and I always find some kind charm that is specific to the person. Everybody has a little something. That then is the beauty of life
rokiatu:

You're all getting philosophical. Just accept that there is something called ugly and that there are ugly things and beings. There is nothing with that.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by PurestBoy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
[size=13pt]IF YOU'RE UGLY, THERE'S EVERY TENDENCY THAT YOU WILL ALSO BE A THIEF, E,G OBASANJO, TINUBU, AKALA, IBORI ETC[/size]
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
it is not a crime and will never be a crime, in the Bible it is stated we are wonderfully and fearfully made, The Bible states that ALL what God created was Good, as creations of God we are all wonderfully made, however it is the wickedness of man that has lead to the discrimination of not so good looking people, I wonder why people do this for God's sake they did not create them selves<< It is only when people realise this that they will stop making the lives of ugly people miserable
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Parnassuss(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
For me an ugly person is a blackhearted being, physical features aside.
Also I think Angelina Jolie is NOT BEAUTIFUL physically. There, I said it!

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Hardeyorlah(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
some pple r beautiful outside but if u check d inside,dey r lyk monkey
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by donwilz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
@JI2, if u fine pass me, post ur pic, you are hopelessly stupid,
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by MissyB3(f): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

It seems like we're told through media, TV, fashion magazines etc, that look is one of the most important things.  But on the flip side, you could be the most attractive person in the world and still have  somepeople think you are hideous, There are many facets about what makes a person attractive. And since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, people find different features attractive/ugly.  By the way, its no crime to be ugly nor is anyone too ugly to live. There are people who have been in accidents and have been truly disfigures this doesn't make them bad people or somehow less human than anyone else. If we all went blind tommorrow, is anyone still ugly?
Fine post.
In response to the last question, if ugliness existed before we all went blind, it would continue to exist after we all go blind, independent of whether there's anyone capable of discerning it.  cheesy

Blazay:

Not only a crime. . .but a 'felony'!
Especially 'black wor-wor'! cheesy

You can't tell the mouth from the arzzzze.
Efry whia juss dey black wwwwhhhaaaaaa
!!!! cheesy

But on the flip side of things, the UGLIES make the best spouses.
They don't go nowhere! cheesy
Oh lawd!  grin grin

Topic :
Mu he he! See all of 'em lifting up holy hands and giving thanks ''they are not ugly'' - ''Thank God I'm not ugly, thank God I'm not poor''. Like, seriously?  shocked shocked Where, then, are the pot-bellied, Alan Dale Lee-looking toads on NL?  tongue Yeye people, na only me ugly.  cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
donwilz:

@JI2, if u fine pass me, post your pic, you are hopelessly silly,
Ol'boy I am very ugly and proud. You should be proud too.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? by 9dynasty(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
we when come ugly na which hope dey for us now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. / Female Winners In The Romance Regions 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.