Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Become A Freelancer Today ! Learn The Concept Of Web Development & Blogging - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Freelancer Today ! Learn The Concept Of Web Development & Blogging (311 Views)

Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities / A New Year With New Job Opportunities At The Concept Group. / Audacious Business Concept Limited Entry-level Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Freelancer Today ! Learn The Concept Of Web Development & Blogging by taiwofawole: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
No doubt , Freelancers earn more than most bankers , lecturers and even doctors .. They just sit at the comfort of their homes and earn as much as they can (freelancers have no earning limit grin smiley ) but the question is do you have a sought after skill like web development , graphics and animation , blogging and content creation and a lot more ? I have friends that makes over $$$$$ from fiverr! One of them
sometimes spill jobs over to me when he can’t handle them (lol) . I use to be on fiverr in 2015 but I stop due to my busy schedule . Now the question is , we are in the 21st century , why not take your time and learn a digital skill ? . Your certificate can fail you but a digital skill can never (at least not in this century)
You think that your certificate (HND , OND , BSc ,e.t.c) can sustain you , my dear we have over 100000+ people with the same certificate you are holding still looking for jobs . Incase you don’t know the world is digital . Thousands of people are making money from freelancing .
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

✅Here is one of my popular thread on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how

✅Also below is thread where people I have worked with have shared testimony about me
https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I will gladly like to train & mentor 15 people (for 3 months) who are willingly to go into digital sphere . I’m majorly into
1) Web development (Wordpress and other CMS)
2) Blogging and content creation (Adsense)
3) Social Media Marketting & optimization

Note that I will be showing proof of how I have earned $$$$ doing all these grin

Enroll for my mentorship & training program today for as low as #10.000 - 30,000 . Don’t say I didn’t tell you
Just 15 people !!!
(Limited offer)
Reach out to me via the contact on my signature
Re: Become A Freelancer Today ! Learn The Concept Of Web Development & Blogging by taiwofawole: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2021
New opportunity for members still willingly to intern with us ! Offers are limited !

https://www.nairaland.com/6824273/learn-concept-freelancing-interning-us

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy!!!... Field Address Verification Officers / Vacancy For Bar Waitress / Invitation To Join Wacademy Freelancers & Remote Workers Crowdfunding Bootcamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.