Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,370 members, 7,843,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant (35732 Views)

Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Boko Haram: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UAE Can Approach Supreme Court – Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by jditimiya(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
inoki247:
He b lik say this Boko Boys don dey run Baby Factory...

Bro if you think am well, they are planting seed for the next generation BOKO BOYs, Their children will ask one day who is my father? and society will remind him of who his father is and he will run back to pay back society what he was reminded of. The next chapter is cooking up.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by Daboomb: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
These ones did not escape Boko Haram as being claimed.

They were driven out after the terrorists have no use for them and their bastard children anymore.
Now, the terrorists have new, younger Christian Girls Captive they will start raping and impregnating.

Looking at those children sired out of terrorism and rape sef, l have no doubt they will be like their father
May the Wrath of almighty God descend on all these Fulanis that are involved in one way or the other, in these horrific Evil act, including their Patron in Abuja and the midget one in Kaduna
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by 4labi1: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
This story don't add up, how would six ladies with 9 kids plan an escape in a forest were the Nigeria army haven't discovered the hideout of the so called boko peeps. They said they walked for six hours dats an ugly lie, sambisa forest is almost as big as enugu state. There is salt in this tea abegie, the gov't if they were intelligent they should ask key question. & this kids can't be theirs, if the gov't records are correct when they were kidnapped,they cant b givin birth even if they were preg in January.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by tellmemore15: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
So sad
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by bablon20(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
I will. Never believe this story because how possible is it for a girl to trek for 6 hours in a forest with 2 children tied to her body? I am suspecting their bokoharam husband sent them away purposely when there was nothing to feed them with.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by koolaid87: 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lavisha:
Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.

Cos the object of terrorism is terrorism. The object of oppression is oppression. The object of torture is torture. The object of murder is murder. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?!

Stop taking drugs
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Fixed match. undecided

Stupid country.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2021
koolaid87:

Stop taking drugs

grin grin grin grin

It's way beyond drugs. grin

Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by annawhite(f): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2021
lmao at escaped girls.....they didnt

they just cant fend for them anymore as country hard like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant by otokx(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2021
The tailor is doing well, camera friendly fabrics too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.