Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) (45440 Views)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by zedegit: 5:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Jilo83(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Porting to APC after been sidelined by PDP
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Myself2(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Hemanwel:
How did this man become a senator in Nigeria for Pete's sake?? Nigga is so immature! Not just because of this picture; but because of other meaningless, irrational, and stupid things he had uttered or posted online.

Best post bro. No other comment before yours arrested my attention and got me thinking the way yours did
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by 989900: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Classless.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Darexylamine: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2021
kingsways:
Nigeria's next President is OUK

Nigerians love their football and OUK is Nigeria's best football governor ever. Led a very small Enyimba at the time to win CAF champions league back to back and laid the foundation that made the club the greatest in Nigeria and one of the greatest in Africa

Shebi, if we win the world cup, it will affect individual lives and improve their standard of living...!
We still never learn....
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Dino is rich but OUK is on another level.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by obailala(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Dino no go kill person eith laugh! grin Abeg call the oyibo make them bring salad! grin
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2021
What I saw in the video are 2thieves. One is mature and calm while the other is immature and uncouth. Check my siggy
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Maobichek: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2021
kingsways:
Nigeria's next President is OUK

Nigerians love their football and OUK is Nigeria's best football governor ever. Led a very small Enyimba at the time to win CAF champions league back to back and laid the foundation that made the club the greatest in Nigeria and one of the greatest in Africa

One thing that no one will take away from OUK is Enyimba, he did badly as governor but Enyimba's successes speaks for him.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Boniwhite: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Dino i say amen to this ya declaration a thousand times! Pls in all you do dear friend,try to avoid poverty at all cost.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm, no peace for the wicked, they think they can enjoy ill-gotten wealth.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Drogunov: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
seunmsg:
So, when is Dino joining APC?

When you decide to get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic) / A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.