Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) (45442 Views)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Benitoh: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
These politicians are insulting Nigerian masses everyday by their actions

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Terrible leaders, we rebuke you!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by fergie001: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Dino trying to fraternize with the big boys ...

Next is to meet with Mai Mala Buni to perfect his defection.

We know as e dey go
Time no dey @ all.... grin
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by keiyna(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
remembers me that olamide song poverty die
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
0ldfool:
Oldfool

But 0ldfool get level pass you

Talk of anything he get am pass you
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dino my man remember when he was campaigning for house of rep in ayetoro gbedde early morning around 5:30 his buses would be going round waking people with their..imóle dé okunkun pàradá grin (light has come darkness disappear)
Mehn Dino sef was once a broke azz niqqa cool

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thieves

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by HeadNigga: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
Dino that used be Saraki’s houseboy when the going was good

Dude has dumped Saraki!
he dumped saraki coz you don't read about them in the news anymore?
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
See the kain politicians wey we get for hia. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ouk na my p*pcy bunk mate for university of Maiduguri embarassed embarassed...this life no straight at all.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by HolyStriker(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Chop salad jor... poverty is a bastard
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Pedrocross4568(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
kingsways:
Nigeria's next President is OUK

Nigerians love their football and OUK is Nigeria's best football governor ever. Led a very small club at the time to win CAF champions league back to back and laid the foundation that made the club the greatest in Nigeria and one of the greatest in Africa

Guy you need sense

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Blakpot: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sheer ignorance.
Its a shame we keep celebrating these thieves.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Chibykeray(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
only in naija u ll see politicians showcasing the wealth and affluence... smh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by crafteck(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
What of d people una actions plunged into poverty
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Why didn't he channel the same energy he's using now to rebuke the devil that murdered his political career? lipsrsealed
I'm not a fan of Dino but you lie to say his political career has been murdered. Just wait for 2023!
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Tingotoe: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Corruption has destroyed this country
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Habib101: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
This doesn't make sense a man that's still in d politics serving people making this statement angry, it can only make people start thinking he is stealing money which is not a news to us as Nigerians, very funny man
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by feedthenation(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
---Dino working his way slowly to join APC---
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hemanwel:
How did this man become a senator in Nigeria for Pete's sake?? Nigga is so immature! Not just because of this picture; but because of other meaningless, irrational, and stupid things he had uttered or posted online.
See question. Look at the average Niggerian. That's where the answer is

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by kunle75(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
ozo13:
Dino Dino!! I hope u r not trying to follow Fani Kayode step

Thank you, just exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by kunle75(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
EBMedia:
'Poverty, I Rebuke You' - Dino Melaye Says In A Private Jet With Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos, Video)

Dino Melaye was seen together with Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in a private jet travelling to Djibouti, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared on Dino Melaye's Facebook page, Dino could be heard saying, "Poverty is a bastard. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"

Dino captioned the video on his Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/100046948753476/posts/395489532026002/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b914cbclVIk

Na dem dem,he is preparing soft landing for himself when eventually ported
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chibykeray:
only in naija u ll see politicians showcasing the wealth and affluence... smh

....and why should they not.
Amaechi said the reason they do that is because people approve of this. Imagine if the Dino did not steal , are you not the same people who will call such a person a fool?
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by DavidHarry(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
These guys are consistently showing u what Nigerian politics is all about. You've seen it all, don't be distracted do your thing. Rob a bank
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by teeboy100(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
eleribuu eyan,
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by chaloskyx: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
CAN YOU SEE WHAT AM SAYING RELIGION AND POLITICS ARE ONE AND THE SAME ONE BIG SHAM. HOW CAN 2 THIEVES WHO HAVE IMPROVISHED MILLIONS WITH THEIR LOOTING STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL ON THE NAME OF GOD TO BOAST ABOUT THEIR ILLICIT LIFE STYLES? IF THERE WAS TRULY A GOD WHICH THERE ISNT WONT HE HAVE STRUCK THEM DOWN JUST AS OYEDEPO SAYS GOD STRIKES WHOSOEVER STEALS FROM THE CHURCH. OMO NIGERIANS ARE STUPID SHA

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Benitoh:
These politicians are insulting Nigerian masses everyday by their actions
Nobody can insult you except you permit it. Yhe masses enjoy being insulted.
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by topliest: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
grandstar:

The magnificence of the plane and the horrible state of Aba roads are shamefully tied together.
my broda am rolling on the floor and laughing, most houses in kogi west are rustic. if he can advance me 10 million, i raise my hands to the heavens ans swear i will turn kogi west to the best among the rest

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
RPG2020:

But 0ldfool get level pass you

Talk of anything he get am pass you
Its these types of mindsets that has put tye country where it is. E get am pass you means he is allowed to do anything he likes. SMH

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by TallVictor: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
crafteck:
What of d people una actions plunged into poverty
Are th2e people complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.