Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? (1402 Views)

Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic) / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
When a guy is good looking and he knows it, its as if any girl that walks past him wants to cry, why? If a boy looks very good and wears dreads or colored hair , earrings and tattoos why do u girls act like You want to cry? Should a fine ass boy be behaving locally to match your low self esteem? At this rate a lot of girls will kee themselves o because today’s generation of men are so fvcking self aware of their good looks and flaunt the fvck out of it...so ladies is like you people will cry tire o. Instead of you to start toasting every pretty boy you see and maybe luckily you will find a loyal boyfriend you people are busy going crazy over the fact that men are aware of their Beauty too..so pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by youngreezy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ftc.....for the first time in history since I join nairaland I want to give a shout out to my parents,siblings and well wishers and finally thunder fire Buhari and seun toto.....back to the topic,mr man go find money so you fit see food chop...food price Don go high,so that your fine boy na rubbish if you no get mula

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Your personality must be disgusting then.

Nothing more vomit-inducing than good looks with awful personality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by verybadmouth(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Saw the way this lady was steering at this guy today at the market. She looked at him like 100 times. Fair guy with phyno like beard. Nawa ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol nothing is more fun like treating girls like trash. Being a good boy is so boring, life’s too short for that

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prettydevil:

Lol nothing is more fun like treating girls like trash. Being a good boy is so boring, life’s too short for that

Being an asshole doesn’t help either. There’s always a middle ground. Learn to find a balance between two extremes.

This is sage knowledge by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Brb
Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by mosdii(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Being an asshole doesn’t help either. There’s always a middle ground. Learn to find a balance between two extremes.

This is sage knowledge by the way.

Middle ground is probably when I’m too hornyy to be a douchebag so I’m sweet that period till I cum. Being sweet is tiring, I hate the idea of being too easily accessible

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prettydevil:

Middle ground is probably when I’m too hornyy to be a douchebag so I’m sweet that period till I cum. Being sweet is tiring, I hate the idea of being too easily accessible

Being sweet is not the balance I was talking about. Being sweet is also an extreme, which is why it get's tiring. Being an asshole also gets tiring because it's an extreme.

Need to be at the middle.
Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Smartb0y: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

isn't that mostly the case.
Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Smartb0y: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prettydevil:

nice guys finish last
Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Smartb0y: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
they must have dealt with you seriously
Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Smartb0y:
isn't that mostly the case.

Personality has nothing to do with looks, it's mostly upbringing.
Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Smartb0y: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Personality has nothing to do with looks, it's mostly upbringing.
true,the enviroment matters too,infact it might just be the most important factor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by pansophist(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
The perfect man for your Instagram kind Nigerian woman is one who is well-to-do, but stupid. For example, I see lots of men that are super-wealthy, but one small cunning girl will be using him. That way, he is ignorant of his strength, and will easily be manipulated and accept all blame. It is a struggle between whether it is strength (masculine) or weakness (feminine) that triumphs. And we all know that if weakness triumphs, everyone subject to it will suffer.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Show I Accept My Female Friend Back? / Tears As Newly Wedded Couple Found Shot Dead In Their Apartment / 7 Signs Your Partner Is Sleeping With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.