Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,881 members, 7,851,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone (25793 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by atobs4real(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
This guy is not happy
na him N1,500.00 slippers make am shame.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Newboss(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Oppression, as usual.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by DonMekino(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Aufbauh:
Chiwetalu Agu don blow with his format.

The guy man rightly knows what he was doing when he stepped out with Biafra regalia sharing bread for some intoxicated ipobians in the full glare of the army.

He knows that the soldiers will be inflamed by his action and they'll come for him. Afterwards, it will end up arousing sympathy and solidarity for him from his folks knowing fully well how sensational and emotional they are.

The coming days will be the defining moment of donations, contributions, hosting, gift etc for the newest hero of Biafra from within and outside obodo naija.

Chiwetalu Agu aka 'Eldersmoney' will now be the winner of Big Biafra Elder Naija season 1.'The rising Sun'.
Did u make any sense?? He's been wearing this clothes for long
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Lightorder:
We are just hearing it from you. That your techno phone no dey try o

Lol. Funny
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Decide2rise: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2021
jmoore:
So the rising sun attire is no longer incriminating?

Mumu Nigerian army and DSS. Both filled with illiterates who don't know the law
Ironically you're the illiterate here who doesn't know the law. He was wearing biafran colours and not Ipob colours. Get wiser young man
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Dedemworld: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2021
jmoore:

Go and tell the useless DSS to arrest hero lager beer.

Illiterates like you are the ones defending illiterates in power.

God will heal u...
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Decide2rise: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
Ozekhome is a defender of the corrupt and evil. All corrupt politicians in PDP run to him for legal defense. Defending corruption since the days of Jonathan. Las Las him sef na him format to get food chop so I no too blame am.

Agu Format sef don give am small chop. All those who support the evil of IPOB will donate to him now.

All those who support the evil that IPOB are doing will not have peace.
Efulefu who has chosen to think and behave like the fulani cows
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Itoro67: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
This shithole really worth the fight like seriously
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by VULCAN(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Yet you support Gumi!

Satanist like you

benuejosh:
Ozekhome is a defender of the corrupt and evil. All corrupt politicians in PDP run to him for legal defense. Defending corruption since the days of Jonathan. Las Las him sef na him format to get food chop so I no too blame am.

Agu Format sef don give am small chop. All those who support the evil of IPOB will donate to him now.

All those who support the evil that IPOB are doing will not have peace.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2021
edo to the rescue of their igbo neighbours again

edo and Igbo's are 5 and 6

Igbo's can't do without edo people
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Kingogbu: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2021
The problem of Naija is in law interpretation.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2021
puzzlegate:
You are now fulfilled ! So this is just your problem ? UAR people. I sorry for you. When will this country UAR grow out of this foolishness !

UAR is better country, at least anyone in this country is natural comedian

So all I want is for him to reject IPOP and that's all

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

So DSS is enemy of IPOP, that's why I love DSS...no more no less
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by NLPoliceWoman: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

No matter how hard some stupid idiotic moderators try to shut me up, they can't!!! I am a moving train!
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 20.
Rule 2.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by Diligence: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerian DSS & Army just made Red, Black, Green & Yellow Colours very expensive...
Red: Blood of Biafrans
Black: In memory of our heroes & heroines
Green: Prosperity
Yellow: Ray of Hope
These Colours live forever
God bless all Biafrans!
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by ygowon: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
you this ygowon I am glad you quoted me today. I am the real reason you come to Nairaland everyday. We are proud of you anu!
lol! It's because of your type the country is not moving forward. Leadership is not the only problems we have. The followers too is our problem because you are easily used by the bad leaders to work against the people for just a peanut. You need to wake up to realise that you deserve much more than the stipend you are getting from the APC politicians if things were done right in the country
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by floss(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Scream:
His next chant will be "aboki ala nwa mmili nama"...

No I think it will be

Nee Biafra Nee DSS
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
BlowYourMind:
He was released after resetting his malfunction senile brain with serious warning, he will never try such in his life, I thought the actors bought him new clothes
U no dey shame? Your inlaw dey feed u and u still get mind to the post rubbish. Shameless entity
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by mipeesoft(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Obviously, wisdom and sense are far from you.
benuejosh:
an evil supporter spotted! The government is not evil. You just hate the person at the helm of affairs and that's all.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by mipeesoft(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
My prayers are tormenting you already, oga you will definitely rot in hell with your evil government
benuejosh:
an evil supporter spotted! The government is not evil. You just hate the person at the helm of affairs and that's all.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by benuejosh: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
mipeesoft:
My prayers are tormenting you already, oga you will definitely rot in hell with your evil government
Truth is always bitter and this is the evidence.
Re: Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone by mipeesoft(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
It is very unfortunate that you're part of the bitter things that happened to this coimtry
benuejosh:
Truth is always bitter and this is the evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habib Jega Dies In Auto Crash / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.