Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady (2642 Views)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Salisu19(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2021
A Ghanaian lady has cried out in a new viral video her desire to find a strong man with a long stick to shift her w0mb.

The young lady in the video sighted by occupygh.com detailed the she wanted a man who is strong in bed.

ghanaian lady
“I Need A Man With Strong & Long Stick To Shift My W0mb” – Ghanaian Lady Cries In Viral Video
She further noted she wants one with a big stick who is not scared to use it in shifting her w0mb.

The yet-to-be-identified girl said that it is appealing to have a big and long Kofi Adeka in your hands during lovemaking.

Ghanaian lady
“I Need A Man With Strong & Long Stick To Shift My W0mb” – Ghanaian Lady Cries In Viral Video

Well, it is obvious she needs someone who will help her get introduced to the world since she’s willing to start a new life.

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na so..

Make she recite am like national anthem first.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Fahdiga(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2021
If I handle this one now she will start praying for a man with short stick

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by floss(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Salisu19:
Wahala for any man that cannot shift womb.
Buy Ultramax Herbal Tablet or Skyman penis enlargement oil in order to be able to shift womb,last longer and make her beg for mercy in the other r,15,000 naira each.
WhatsApp:08160630985

I like your marketing skill...you created a topic that never existed,you attached it with picture of an innocent girl that is unaware of the future problem you're getting her into all because you want to sell your products.
This is bad for business I swear, if you can go this extend just to sell a product, I doubt the potency of the products you are selling.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Salisu19(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2021
I don't waste time with someone that is not current and what is wrong with the advert
Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I handle this one now she will start praying for a man with short stick

Lol make she jam the one Wey dick dey draw toto come out reach her thigh side she go run

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Fahdiga(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Lol make she jam the one Wey dick dey draw toto come outside reach her thigh side she go run
I de tell you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
I de tell you

Even my babe self before we start to dey Bleep wells Na mouth she get so but las las Na she dey run like this lol...
Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Method147(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Salisu19 wetin this innocent fine girl do u
Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Obipaul77(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Salisu19:

A Ghanaian lady has cried out in a new viral video her desire to find a strong man with a long stick to shift her w0mb.

The young lady in the video sighted by occupygh.com detailed the she wanted a man who is strong in bed.

ghanaian lady
She further noted she wants one with a big stick who is not scared to use it in shifting her w0mb.

The yet-to-be-identified girl said that it is appealing to have a big and long Kofi Adeka in your hands during lovemaking.

Ghanaian lady

Well, it is obvious she needs someone who will help her get introduced to the world since she’s willing to start a new life.
Ok, you are just waking up from slumber, looks too local.
Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
All this one na talk. When they see d penis now, na to run go remain. It is all those quiet and reserved ones wey dey take big penis. The way the hole go absorb am, u no go believe. angry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Fahdiga(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Even my babe self before we start to dey Bleep wells Na mouth she get so but las las Na she dey run like this lol...

Ma gee. Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady by Ijoh(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
God bless General Ditari.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions / How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? / How Long Can You Hold On For A Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.