Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE (4105 Views)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love? / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by angelz(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
yeah
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Exponental(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
Do U mean some one to love u truly?
!

Finders dont get it.
be positive, it comes by itself
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by vanillaz: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
http://www.namywedding.com/advice/questions/477-why-this-confusion
go there for professional counselling.
its free
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by bamosagie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2011
if your bank account is okay, true love will find you, on the contrary you will need electric touch, candle, local touch, night vission google and other spy gadgets with no gurrantee you will find it. any which way, take the one you see, true or fake love, so long as it is love, finito.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Localamos(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
the truth is you attract your type. Meanwhile, we tend to expect the other person to fit in to a certain criteria.

Now, the problem comes when our expectations are different from what we really are, that is where the problem comes.

Eg. A sales exec friend of mine who works in a brewery in Lagos, travels all over the country to sell their popular brand. Now, he each time he is out of lagos, he doesn't sleep alone in his hotel room - and his wife doesn't follow him on his numerous trips (You know where I'm heading with this)

One fateful day after a trip to the north, he came home and discovers his wife has hot pants for some other guy. You can imagine the guy went crazy and nearly tore down his whole house.

I won't tell you what happened afterall, but this guy married his kind, and he still is not happy - simply because his expectations are at a variance to his natural self.

What I'm trying to say is that we naturally attract our kind. So, if you want to find true love, you must begin with changing yourself.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by smaller(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2011
start early
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by wazobiang: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
use condoms first ask the questions later.

love is a , wait let me get my dic,
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by kokoye(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
I found it . . and i'm keeping it.

Good luck in your search for one.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by ypad: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
With this link (http://greatwomanwithlove..com/2011/03/your-spouse.html) you can find true love.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by surveycash(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
I saw the girl I really loved in 1999. That was the first time I felt love. Unfortunately, she did not love me in return. Fast forward 2011, I still love her and love no other woman the way I do for her. If she had returned the love, ours would have be immortal, hotter than that of Rome&Juliet.

Coincidentally, there was some other girl in the same vicinity that was seriously gaga for me but do not love her an inch.
Conclusively, I will say true love is an illusion because it always end in a love lost.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Airtimex(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
my dear you've got to believe first, it does exist. even ashawo can show true love it all depends on how you handle the relationship right from the first day cool
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by kabukabu(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
There is no such thing as "true love" just find someone who can tolerate your inadequacies and you are set for life grin grin grin stop living fairy tales and realise that
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2011
I've got Ipad 3G wifi 16GB for sale 70k or If you have Iphone 4 I can swap with you
Look the pictures up on
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=677480.msg8409266#msg8409266
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by MsPotato(f): 1:34am On Jun 03, 2011
^^^ U must be a Walrus to be posting that here undecided
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by SouthChi(m): 1:59am On Jun 03, 2011
Love is always true, its the people that are false,
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by DaDoctor: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2011
ms.potato dear
free that guy make im sell im product,
the economy is toff.
lol,
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by creationxt(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2011
True love is found only through Jesus Christ. Love God first, then He will bring your partner to you, effectively extending His love to both you and your partner.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by creationxt(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2011
True love is found only through Jesus Christ. Love God first, then He will bring your partner to you, effectively extending His love to both you and your partner.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by creationxt(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2011
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by DeepSoul(f): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2011
TRUE. Sadly so.
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by omoharry(f): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
i agree with u
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by gistar(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ poster true love has that ever existed? and if it has, does it exist anymore? i doubt.the chance of finding true love might be one in a quadrillion.(i might av exaggerated a lil' bit).cheers!!
Re: TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE by SouthChi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
thinking that you are the only person with a good heart is like thinking the earth is the center of the universe,

there are alot of good people with good hearts in this world, believe it,

but know the different between falling in love AND falling in love with the IDEA of falling in love, there's a big difference,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Dated An Abookii Or Mallam Before? / 10 Types Of Men Who Won't Marry You / See What I Bought For Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.