Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? (6817 Views)

Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had On Campus So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by CaptalnMitch: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2021
From 100level to 500 i Never had a room mate.
God enlarged my parents coast, so I had my own apartment. But I do have friends that came over and one thing I learnt is never give broke and hopeless friends a Chance. They have criminal tendencies and thoughts about ripping you off.

They don't come to contribute to your life, they come to take away from you, most especially steal from you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by anochuko01(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2021
CaptalnMitch:
From 100level to 500 i Never had a room mate.
God enlarged my parents coast, so I had my own apartment. But I do have friends that came over and one thing I learnt is never give broke and hopeless friend a Chance. They have criminal tendencies and thoughts about ripping you off.

They don't come to contribute to your life, they come to take away from you, most especially steal from you.

Your assertion isn't true o.
I had a friend who's father was an army Colonel. You can just imagine what it means to be the first son of an army Colonel... Unfortunately, despite all he gets from home, this guy would still dupe people in the name of helping them, many times he'll borrow money and won't pay back. So, anyone can CHOOSE to be anything regardless of their background.

15 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by laiza(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2021
See you! Don't you have pots? Did you tell Nnamdi you wan use him pot? He might have gone to the extreme but Nnamdi no owe you explanation why he wants to use his pot oh. You should be lucky he didn't poison the soup, some are very wicked. Next time use your own pot.
dan9ice:
I cooked stew, Nnamdi get mind throway my stew all because I used his pot

I won die that day..
Wetin you do me person go do you grin
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by CaptalnMitch: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2021
anochuko01:

I had a friend who's father was an army Colonel. You can just imagine what it means to be the first son of an army Colonel... Unfortunately, despite all he gets from home, this guy would still dupe people in the name of helping them, many times he'll borrow money and won't pay back. So, anyone can CHOOSE to be anything regardless of their background.

You lack comprehension. Go back and read my post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by dan9ice(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2021
laiza:
See you! Don't you have pots? Did you tell Nnamdi you wan use him pot? He might have gone to the extreme but Nnamdi no owe you explanation why he wants to use his pot oh. You should be lucky he didn't poison the soup, some are very wicked. Next time use your own pot.

No I don't.
I just got admission
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by malikombi(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2021
Badass roommate....
I share a room with two niggas we came from the same hood. We were living separately until we met in UNAD and then rented a single apartment in year 2 to save money since we were all collecting money for a private apartment at home.
I was studying biochemistry and was the most quiet. No gf or social life.
One day, my guys began to criticize me in front of our 60 room hostel that I'm impotent. I don't use to have morning erection and that's why I don't have a gf.
I was foolishly arguing with them and we later agree that I should have a gf.
Luckily, I met a girl that same day and the chemistry was good.
She was in my room that same weekend and I entertained her the little way I can.
I wasn't a virgin; neither was she. We did it.
Unknowingly, my guys was monitoring the whole situation.
After everything, I saw her off to the main road and on getting back to the hostel, I was surprised to see almost all everyone in the hostel outside. They were hailing me and before I know what's going on, my guys already have me on their shoulder as if I just won a gold medal at the Olympics.
The used condoms I planned to come back and dispose as been tied in a transparent polythene and they were displaying it as an evidence that I've had sex. I quietly retrieve it from them. I don't know whether to be embarrassed or excited.
From that moment, I dated 2 girls from the same hostel and about a half dozen more girls but I later move far away from those guys in my final year when I discovered that my GP is sinking.
One has become a pastor now and life has humbled all of us.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2021
Jamahyel:
i saw a friend request on Facebook from one fine girl i didn't Know. We started chatting and she was giving me all the attention u can think of. I was so proud i had to show the girl to my roommate,it was just both of us in the room,his bed facing mine across the other side. But funny never spoke on phone with the girl we only chatted on Facebook for close to a month, and she claimed she was coming to see me along the line from lag, mind you i was in kwara then. I told my roommate and he was always there the entire time but i didnt notice cos i was love struck by this mystery girl. He always suggested what i should do to the girl, like send her transport and the one he pondered upon was i should buy her a phone then blackberry Q10 so he could help me deliver to her when he goes to lag cos he stays in lag but i declined.i could see disappoint in his eyes but i couldn't fathom still yet. I almost bought that phone, but thank God i didn't. He was the girl i was chatting with all that while.

This your story tie wrapper , come tie gele join. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Herbephe1(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2021
grin
donprincebigt:
Roommate!!!
I can Neva av roommate again in my life or advise someone to do. I had a roommate in my year one in sku that year. He happened to b a friend we studied together in sec sch, but bcus my admission was delayed he got admission b4 me. So by the time I gained admission, he's one year ahead of me. Then the journey began. At first I thought it was the sec sch vibes we go continue not knowing this guy wan dey form seniority 4 me. He would leave for school very early leaving the chores for me to do. Still on still I would do it cus I hate make room dey scattered yet he took everything I did then as imperfect and painted me black before our Co housemates. ( Though I was victorious, cus everybody later knew the kind of guy he was). The funniest day was the day my then girlfriend came to visit me in the lodge. As a normal guyman wey get OT, I expected him to vacate d room 4 d moment. U won't believe dz guy now started going out and coming in every second. I told him its not proper, he said no b only me get room. Me wey be street boy. Na so me and my girl started kissing intentionally 4 his presence. That was when he now left the room.

But seriously the guy gave me tough time. He can keep malice. There was a day I bought a bag of pure water and as I was taking it inside our housemates asked 4 some which I gave them out and took the remaining ones inside. U won't believe that despite the fact that my roommate saw me taking the pure water inside, he now went to the balcony and started shouting WHO HAS PURE WATER O, HE'S THIRSTY. That was when everybody started to know the kind of guy he is...

You've really described my roommate,we went to the same secondary school too,due to my delayed admission he's now in final year and I'm at my penultimate year. He has all the attributes of your roommate. Though our relationship is a win-win relationship. We're studying the same course but a year different level. So l benefit by using his handouts,I rarely buy handouts starting from 100L,and I'm the one clearing room an washing plate. So it's a win-win relationship. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Nicklaus619(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2021
That year for uniabuja, there was this rich kid in our dept and he happened to be a close friend, this guy will take a girl out that hasn't even accepted to date him, but will spend huge money just to make her happy, but dude always claim to be broke when it comes to us his friends, I do all his assignments and he sits with me during test and exams as I supply him answers, dude don't know jack

So one day his black berry touch fell down on the ground and refuses to turn on, he went straight to the phone shop ad got a replacement that same day, he gave me the old one to help him fix so he will give to one random babe

I collected the phone, fixed it and started using it, I can't come and go and kill myself grin

I told my roommate everything not knowing that the guy went and snitched on me to the guy, telling him that I have fixed the phone and now using it :oh

The guy confronted me and told me that my roomie told him I had fixed the phone and now using it, and I gave him back his phone and became phoneless because my black berry tour was having screen issue

I went back home and didn't tell the guy anything, I later told me guys in my dept of what my roomie did, my guys without informing me waylaid the guy, collected his phone on his way back from lectures, gave him his sim, they went to exchange the phone with BlackBerry bold with another guy in another dept and gave me the phone, I was excited , i told them where they got the phone, they told me they all contributed money to get me a phone, I was so happy, j went home that day to meet my roomie crying that they stole his phone , i didn't know if I should start pitying him or laughing grin

It was after one month my guys told me what really happened grin

School was fun aswear grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by esky158(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Jamahyel:
i saw a friend request on Facebook from one fine girl i didn't Know. We started chatting and she was giving me all the attention u can think of. I was so proud i had to show the girl to my roommate,it was just both of us in the room,his bed facing mine across the other side. But funny never spoke on phone with the girl we only chatted on Facebook for close to a month, and she claimed she was coming to see me along the line from lag, mind you i was in kwara then. I told my roommate and he was always there the entire time but i didnt notice cos i was love struck by this mystery girl. He always suggested what i should do to the girl, like send her transport and the one he pondered upon was i should buy her a phone then blackberry Q10 so he could help me deliver to her when he goes to lag cos he stays in lag but i declined.i could see disappoint in his eyes but i couldn't fathom still yet. I almost bought that phone, but thank God i didn't. He was the girl i was chatting with all that while.
Dat year for school way I just learn work na my 3 hostel guy I first use do practice for work way I learn oooo I use one fine girl for my department pic for Facebook take chop them maga I just the bill my guys for different things ga including menstruation pad them the send I go use the same money way them send me carry them go out on Fridays talk said na client pay na one day way one if my guy be the use my phone play game and warey come the check my FB for babe na him they caught me sha

13 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by 999monikers(f): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make I sit down here dey read funny comments.
this guy in your meme I can't count the number of times you've masturbated to his pics

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by seunny4lif(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2021
You tried oooh
I no fit dey help person dey do test and assignments for free oooh
Nicklaus619:
That year for uniabuja, there was this rich kid in our dept and he happened to be a close friend, this guy will take a girl out that hasn't even accepted to date him, but will spend huge money just to make her happy, but dude always claim to be broke when it comes to us his friends, I do all his assignments and he sits with me during test and exams as I supply him answers, dude don't know jack

So one day his black berry touch fell down on the ground and refuses to turn on, he went straight to the phone shop ad got a replacement that same day, he gave me the old one to help him fix so he will give to one random babe

I collected the phone, fixed it and started using it, I can't come and go and kill myself grin

I told my roommate everything not knowing that the guy went and snitched on me to the guy, telling him that I have fixed the phone and now using it :oh

The guy confronted me and told me that my roomie told him I had fixed the phone and now using it, and I gave him back his phone and became phoneless because my black berry tour was having screen issue

I went back home and didn't tell the guy anything, I later told me guys in my dept of what my roomie did, my guys without informing me waylaid the guy, collected his phone on his way back from lectures, gave him his sim, they went to exchange the phone with BlackBerry bold with another guy in another dept and gave me the phone, I was excited , i told them where they got the phone, they told me they all contributed money to get me a phone, I was so happy, j went home that day to meet my roomie crying that they stole his phone , i didn't know if I should start pitying him or laughing grin

It was after one month my guys told me what really happened grin

School was fun aswear grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2021
999monikers:
this guy in your meme I can't count the number of times you've masturbated to his pics
hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Nicklaus619(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
You tried oooh
I no fit dey help person dey do test and assignments for free oooh

Aswear bro, u know Nah, as na my friend that year, I never billed him cause I thought he had sense until I noticed he's just a pussy ass nigga
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by seankim(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Back then in school, I was the bad guy. my room mate was actually very quiet and reserved. His mom, a nurse by profession would visit him once in a month and the woman will supply us with more than enough provisions. Na money my dad go send give me, telling me not to waste money come house ooo.
chai, I enjoyed Kazeem's concoction rice with smoked fish no be small.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by flokii: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2021
jamalchance:
Westend

You sabi the matter.
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Acesexcell(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Acesexcell:
had similar experience, it's not a good one abeg
Ocholu:
OP let me be real with you;

Mine was a prayer warrior.

But very good in keeping malice.

Dude doesn't listen to Omah Lay or Lil Wayne but he's quick to judge other people.

I no like those kinda people at all. We shared the same room, but lived like neighbors.

I no send him papa!!
had similar experience, it's not a good one abeg

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Aswear bro, u know Nah, as na my friend that year, I never billed him cause I thought he had sense until I noticed he's just a pussy ass nigga
I swear na you do yourself oooh grin grin
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Nicklaus619(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2021
seunny4lif:

I swear na you do yourself oooh grin grin

Mistakes bro, mistakes , alas it one of those learning processes in life
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by seunny4lif(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Mistakes bro, mistakes , alas it one of those learning processes in life
Gbam cool
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Simplythebest: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2021
During my ND days my roommate likes women a lot and he do bring women to our room everyday and the funny thing is that when ever he brought them i will go out of the room and some times before i come back he is already inside with a woman. So i have to stay with my cousin in her own room together with her roommates cus we live in the same lodge . So at a time the thing became worse even my cousin and her roommate have to pity me cus sometimes i won't even eat in our room which my cousin and her friends have to give me food. I have spoken with my roommate about it but he didn't want to change. At a time my cousin and her roommate was like this is too much that i should do something about it so they advised me to always invite girls to our room even if we are not doing anything i should make sure that i close the door and we can be jisting inside the room. So i start to make alot of friends with the girls even sometimes i have to beg them and explain to them what am passing through then after that i beg them to come to my place and pretend that something is happening. So i did it for some weeks and the guy felt what am passing through so thats how we resolved the issue so we decided that is only on weekends that women can find anyone and come our house and the person will close door. So other days even if any of us is making love inside the room the other person can enter the room any time with even his friends or our course mates. But all the same we lived happily and beside the guy even thought me how to cook thats one thing i won't forget about him cus when we started school i don't even no how to cook even beans talk less of soup but the guy talk me every thing just with time. I will never forget commissioner for women as we normally call him in school cus he likes women alot.

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by 1F30M4(f): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Jamahyel:

I'm sorry but this really cracked me up grin grin wetin ah go do dah roommate ehn cheesy we must fight se cos wtf is this cheesy cheesy nobody go fit settle am.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by tayewomi(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
donprincebigt:
Roommate!!!
I can Neva av roommate again in my life or advise someone to do. I had a roommate in my year one in sku that year. He happened to b a friend we studied together in sec sch, but bcus my admission was delayed he got admission b4 me. So by the time I gained admission, he's one year ahead of me. Then the journey began. At first I thought it was the sec sch vibes we go continue not knowing this guy wan dey form seniority 4 me. He would leave for school very early leaving the chores for me to do. Still on still I would do it cus I hate make room dey scattered yet he took everything I did then as imperfect and painted me black before our Co housemates. ( Though I was victorious, cus everybody later knew the kind of guy he was). The funniest day was the day my then girlfriend came to visit me in the lodge. As a normal guyman wey get OT, I expected him to vacate d room 4 d moment. U won't believe dz guy now started going out and coming in every second. I told him its not proper, he said no b only me get room. Me wey be street boy. Na so me and my girl started kissing intentionally 4 his presence. That was when he now left the room.

But seriously the guy gave me tough time. He can keep malice. There was a day I bought a bag of pure water and as I was taking it inside our housemates asked 4 some which I gave them out and took the remaining ones inside. U won't believe that despite the fact that my roommate saw me taking the pure water inside, he now went to the balcony and started shouting WHO HAS PURE WATER O, HE'S THIRSTY. That was when everybody started to know the kind of guy he is...
na see finish cause the guy behavior,he's not behaving like a uni studnt,so where's that ur then gf?re u still talking
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Craggybogg: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
This guy go dey borrow money to impress him girlfriend wey be like baby elephant. The girl irritates me. The most annoying one is that he wouldn't pay back on time. Am like this gigantic plumpy looking human being is draining your life, money and time.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by odysey: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Akpabio mehn
Jamahyel:
Akpabio mehn things dey happen lol

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by tosaino95(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mine went to a birthday party and brought 8 girls along with him that night...His reason was because it was late already and there was no bike and there was curfew as well..... So since our place was nearby,he offered to help them.....No be that one pain me....That was the first time I cooked banga soup with my money...These wayward girls then went to where my precious pot of soup was and dished soup by themselves..I had earlier on left eba for my roomie.....The next day,after they had left,I wanted to warm my soup..That was when I realized my greatest fvck up in life....Lo and behold,the soup don sour angry
Why can't you speak up
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ocholu:
OP let me be real with you;

Mine was a prayer warrior.

But very good in keeping malice.

Dude doesn't listen to Omah Lay or Lil Wayne but he's quick to judge other people.

I no like those kinda people at all. We shared the same room, but lived like neighbors.

I no send him papa!!
the both of you

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by dafeoroyo: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
flokii:
This poster wants to bring back memories.. I remember those days in biobaku, el-kanemi, sodeinde, Jaja and many nights off-camp in Akoka-Somolu-bariga-gbagada axis.

It's in el'ka I know that we slept in rooms without door or lock. Like you can wake up and see a stranger sitting close to your bed but no lele, no fear cos na hardened men mostly full there and naval cadet base. some gees scale the fence past that canal to abule-oja and environs to get high and scale it back in.. biobaku then still had bush plenty going towards DLI road and school second gate and confra matter plenty there.. wey be say if you go waka anyhow, na make God help you o. I didn't regret living with guys in hostel jare.
Every experience I had back then be it sweet or bitter all turned out to be lessons.

greatest Akokites
Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Olumighty123(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
esky158:

Dat year for school way I just learn work na my 3 hostel guy I first use do practice for work way I learn oooo I use one fine girl for my department pic for Facebook take chop them maga I just the bill my guys for different things ga including menstruation pad them the send I go use the same money way them send me carry them go out on Fridays talk said na client pay na one day way one if my guy be the use my phone play game and warey come the check my FB for babe na him they caught me sha

grin them no strangle you? shocked

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Amarisco(f): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
esky158:

grin grin grin grin

Wetin happen after dem catch you

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by care4you: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
my roommate was a cool hot guy with no drama!

Re: What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? by Zane2point4(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
anochuko01:

You people will always want to disagree, wat he said there is 100percent right.
Broke frnds motive always is to rip u off, i sent a huzzler moni to help a brother buy better thermocool frigde, he bought nonsense and pocket the remaining moni.

Ive seen broke frnds even sale roomates home theatre.

If una hang out na war, he go order everything and wont pay a dime.

Will always bring fellow broke ppl to finish the other room mates pot of soup.

There only insticts is rip off, no assistance just to eat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria / Hook Up Tips For Guys That Works Like Magic (Screeshots) / Who Needs A God-fearing Girlfriend With Ashawo Vibes- Lady Advertises Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.