Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (73541 Views)

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by dsocioemmy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
unite4real:

Long term effects? I am just laughing. I used this oil over 20 years ago steadily. Since then, I have not used it. I don't use it now because I have not had such skin conditions again. My face is very fresh now

Pls when is the long term effects going to happen

If you have not used hydraulic for such condition, your street maybe Ajebo street.

I am not talking of nowadays street. Those guys that mentioned this hydraulic I am sure they are way older than me think and are real street

Thank you jare!

Na ajebo street that guy dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by KairosEagle: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use Nizoral cream. You can also buy the tablets and take for 21 days.
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by AnI77: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Use Advantan. It is a topical corticosteroid. It should clear this infection within 2 weeks of continuous use. I warn you though that this medication can be very expensive. It could cost as much as 12k Naira or more, for a tube of 20 g.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by KairosEagle: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
You diagnosed correctly!
Nizoral cream/tabs will do the trick.
JOACHINpedro:
This thing showed me shege for 10goodyears.
Tinea versicolor is a stubborn fungi.

Note- it's not eczema
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by SirMichael1: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
dingbang:
your original moniker name please?
Drop this silly joke aside, boy. I am, even before your moniker got into NL's database.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Looter100: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Note- it's not eczema
you get sense
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by BJanta: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Go and buy sulphur.You will get it from ' Elewe - omo ' who are available in every market in Yorubaland. Yoruba people call it ' Imi - Ojo ' Grind it to a fine powder and mix thoroughly and appropriately with Vaseline. Rub on the affected part , keeping it permanently there. Within TWO WEEKS it will totally disappear, except it's some other medical condition.I had this experience when I was in Form two.This was what I used. It works perfectly for athletes' foot too, but then there's no need to mix it with any ointment, apply the raw sulphur. Within 3 days, that one will vanish.
You can also boil the bark of not- very -ripe
pineapple , making it into ' agbo ' to drink as you want. I've never tried this one.But this is their medical formula in the Caribbean to cure skin diseases
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Naijazure: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
See medication abeg...naija got real talents
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by aliscomonaj: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Start using Dudu Osun soap and thank me later
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by olamidarsenal(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Just go buy break oil, apply it from time to time. It will disappear within a week
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Looter100: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Waffarianman:

Back then we call it Adroilic Oil
na hydraulic be the original product�����
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by AnanseK(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is Tinea Versicolor or Pytriasis Versicolor is a fungal ( yeast) infection of the skin. Yours is particularly bad and I can imagine your frustration. While antifungal ointments and creams can help, this condition tend to recur from use of old clothing and towels.
It is important to consult a dermatologist but the most effective treatment seems to be the prolonged use of oral antifungal medications- like a period os one month and discarding or boil-washing all you underwears , towels and even beddings.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Vacora(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dude, half of the people talking absolute bollocks on here. See a dermatologist. It looks like psoriasis or eczema or atopic dermatitis. Nothing to do STD or being “unclean”.

Could be chronic stress or your diet sef. Cut down on sugar, fizzy drinks and alcohol. Either use topical corticoid and ointments as prescribed. Change your beddings and towels. You obviously come in contact with a substance which you are allergic. Either your barber or your shaving causes the reaction.

Avoid prolonged use of steroids otherwise when you stop the condition will return with a vengeance and you will develop Topical Steroid Withdrawal - burning sensation on areas you applied the cream. That is no joke.

Do not use brake oil on it as advised by some on here , it is carcinogenic and you don't want to develop cancer later on. Later dem go say na village people.

Do not use antibiotics unless prescribed.

You may need to go on a strict plant based diet. Go on Youtube and check out videos on the condition. Try alternative medicine if all fails.

I was recently diagnosed with psoriasis. Mine was stress. My face, arms and back of knees were covered in plaque and it was my body saying I needed rest.
I had to change lifestyle , diet and even down to what materials my clothes use? I am slowly getting better with prescribed lotions and topical steroid.

Take Puriton for the itching before you go to bed and try to not itch - easier said than done.
See dermatologist or a doctor. Get well soon, buddy.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Rooyyaallttyy: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
My brother had this for a while, we tried several things. I was shocked when ordinary Neoskin Triple Action Cream worked for it. You can give it a trial.
tycoon3:

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by rollywise(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Try dey baff

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Waffarianman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Looter100:
na hydraulic be the original product�����

Yeso
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Rictech: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dipwater:
I have had something similar before when I slept over at a friend's house .mine was at my back but I got rid of it by applying hydraulic oil.buy original hydraulic oil (too many fake products out there on the street)

It will clear in a week and few days time.trust me it works like magic.

Abeg, any guide to knowing the original oil?
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Penicillin: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Tinea vesicolor...it takes a while to heal.. get terbinafine cream (lamisil) and terbinafine tablet too..
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ztephane(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Meet with local seller, ask for "Omi Aro", the liquid has chocolate colour. Use it within three days, it will get rid of it.
Don't bother yourself getting all this tube cream, except you get the one that works for you.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by oshorstan(f): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Chat me on 08138188962
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Matheusmartin: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pnwokonna80:

Micanzole(fungusol cream) Terbinafine(Virest cream)
Terbinafine is not virest. Virest is aciclovir.
Terbinafine is Lamisil.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Ofadaman(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use hydrolic break fluid or oil. It works

Fungi infections are very difficult to deal with, also go check up your immune system,stubborn rashes and fungi infection are common mid stage HIV symptoms

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Elsanchez:
ike guru
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by dreamchaser51(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
[b][/b]Bro try using for break oil it’s works very fine I swear
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Akharmony: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abg try correct local medicine..
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by AuroraB(f): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Sir, get Chemiron Blood Tonic.
Show us proof Chemiron Blood Tonic have cured you of this before shocked
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by otukpoyam(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Truthenunciator:
I suspect vitiligo

Thought of this too.i hope it's not.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by rali123(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
Apply brake oil, just ask anyone for brake oil. There will be changes before next weekend.

Sincerely OP, this is what you need, dont even disturb yourself at all ooo...
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ouvredeparis: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Note- it's not eczema

Yes you are right bro... I battled this thing for over 8 months on my back...I nearly slipped into depression ... I eventually bought this drug exus ketoconazole

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Shellsploit: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Sir, get Chemiron Blood Tonic.
is the company still in existence?
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Omofloflo: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

My brother, do what am about to tell u. within a week your story will change for good. To start with, I'm neither a Doctor nor a medical practitioner but experience is the best teacher. I suffered in the hands of this irritating skin disease or whatsoever for than 5years. Straight to the solution... stop using any cream or drug for now. Go buy IRISH SPRING(ALOE)...make sure u get it from a trusted supermarket to avoid fake soap. Get back to me after a week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.