Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (73544 Views)

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Bennie79(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use aloe vera.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by JumpyBeavers: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
New and seasoned writers who can write Search Engine Optimized contents for USA audience are needed

You should be able to deliver contents daily.

This is a long term project and the pay is fair enough. You would be paid 500,000 Naira for your services.

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by chosengocap: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat

Use Ketoral Cream for Fungal Infection.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by hay4: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please you maintain good hygiene .Also consume a lot of Garden egg ( big green type ) and water melon.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Oluwademilade: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Biocoten. Get it
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Workch: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Sir, get Chemiron Blood Tonic.
You must be a stupid person

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by bigtt76(f): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Appears you have oily skin, you should always wash it using Head and Shoulders shampoo and apply Whitfield ointment.

tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Workch: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kayberg:
Sir, get Chemiron Blood Tonic.
This is the same idiot that has been arguing with me about vaccines.
Now you are telling someone to take blood tonic for fungi infection?

You are finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Benitoh: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use damatol cream it might wipe it off
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Mrlouis: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
TINEA VERSICOLOR. PROLIFERATES HIGHLY IN A HOT ENVIRONMENT.

KETOCONAZOLE CREAM AND TABLETS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE. ALSO WEAR LIGHT GARMENTS AND SHOWER REGULARLY,

ALSO CHANGE BATHING SOAP TO THE BLACK SOAP, DUDU OSUN. ITS EFFECTIVENESS IN TREATING ISSUES LIKE THIS IS AWESOME.

GOOD THING IT DOESN'T LEAVE A PERMANENT STREAK ON THE SKIN BUT IT CAN BE VERY EMBARRASSING ALL THE SAME

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by sheriffindy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Find a good native black soap...i used to have those on my skin. Also, after any activities that makes you sweat..take a bath immediately.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Gfh1: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Really
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tunashg: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Get Terbinafine ,it is an antifungal drug and very effective
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by WispyEthereal: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
This thing showed me shege for 10goodyears.
Tinea versicolor is a stubborn fungi.

Note- it's not eczema
and how did you treat it?
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ellovee(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
When you used those medicines, did it clear the stuffs?
Matheusmartin:

True. Was about saying the same thing.
Op, go to any good pharmacy and get either of this drug:
miconazole, or terbinafine(cream)
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
There is a saying that I learnt and took to heart when I was a kid : "There is no knowing what fate will deal you".

You mock a man who has been visited by a disease he has no control over. It seems from your response that you know exactly what will happen to you and your life in the next five minutes let alone five years. It is always good to shut your trap when you have nothing worthwhile to say. This is such a time.

IKBARUTEN11:
Op

Did u eat the sacrifice for the gods?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Unluckrees(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Only acid go clear this thing
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by makeherscream(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Just add coconut oil to your cream . Chikina shocked
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by neonbash0: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
VillageHead:
Hydraulic

It cures such fungi

True.
Very true.
And it's very effective and works fast. Like within 14days it should be cleared if you constantly apply it
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Raymond0008(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
rali123:

Sincerely OP, this is what you need, dont even disturb yourself at all ooo...
Funniest thing is that the guy ignored my comments and I see him replying to other people comments.

You are beautiful omoge
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by litaninja(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
lmao. ok. No need to be a keyboard warrior.
unite4real:

Long term effects? I am just laughing. I used this oil over 20 years ago steadily. Since then, I have not used it. I don't use it now because I have not had such skin conditions again. My face is very fresh now

Pls when is the long term effects going to happen

If you have not used hydraulic for such condition, your street maybe Ajebo street.

I am not talking of nowadays street. Those guys that mentioned this hydraulic I am sure they are way older than you think and are real street
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Roseteetee(f): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
I was once a victim,use garlic allum,lipid and sterol supplements..
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by jamalchance(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Quit using the creams for like 3 weeks ... just use soap (probably Dudu osun) and water on your skin during that period
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by omojesu202(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Raymond0008:
Apply brake oil, just ask anyone for brake oil. There will be changes before next weekend.
And you want to make heaven ooo?
Kontinue!!
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by omojesu202(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
There is a saying that I learnt and took to heart when I was a kid : "There is no knowing what fate will deal you".

You mock a man who has been visited by a disease he has no control over. It seems from your response that you know exactly what will happen to you and your life in the next five minutes let alone five years. It is always good to shut your trap when you have nothing worthwhile to say. This is such a time.hi

Everything is a joke to them.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by tianshie(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
You might have HPV. See a dermatologist ASAP.

Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a group of related viruses. They can cause warts on different parts of your body. There are more than 200 types. About 40 of them are spread through direct sexual contact with someone who has the virus. They can also spread through other intimate, skin-to-skin contact.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by marsup: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Please how do I practice preventive therapy! Is there anything you need I should do or I should stop doing
drink green tea morning and night.
Take cocunuts, especially the ones that are still soft. Maintain good hygiene.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by okosodo: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Since its a fungi, use nizoral both shampoo and cream. Extensive use is advised since infection is heavy. Follow up with the tablet after it has disappeared. Its going to take time sha
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by gabbytabby: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
I am not a medical doctor nor am I giving medical advice but usually something like this is in the blood and my first action would be take good worm medicine, then dacktacort(hydrocortisone and miconazole nitrate cream).

The other is to do a full blood count(to include blood sugar level ) and urine analysis take it to your doctor and they will recommend any antibiotics based on the information.

Also good hygiene is important especially if you are also diabetic ( Twice a day shower).

tycoon3:

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Counterfeit: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do you also have them on your hands+wrists? Vitiligo or Tinea versicolour. Go to a General Hospital near you.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Man use hydraulic it gets rid of it within 1 week of constant application (morning and night) and go to a pharmacist for anti-fungi and anti-inflammatory drug..this thing show me she for 7 good years after application of many fungi cream like funbact A..I swear
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by ismailzerex(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
If you are using body cream, stop it for now. It could be an allergy (reaction from ur body cream)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.