Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck (73524 Views)

What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by achymmania: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bro I need you to take my words seriously because I was once like you. Fungi is a very very very very very stubborn infection that needs to be treated for a very long period of time (6 months) even though the symptoms have disappeared. Go get ketokonazole or fusin tablet and a ketoconazooe cream.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
I suspect vitiligo

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by dingbang(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Which nairaland babe wey you go chook prick inside like this bikonu

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by harmargedon: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Doctors in the house help. It's inching and scratching when there is heat
just use sulphur ointment. It will clear it under one week.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Numerouno94(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
I hope this aint vilitigo?

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Please how do I practice preventive therapy! Is there anything you need I should do or I should stop doing

Your immune system might be down. Did you take the coronavirus vaccine? Go for HIV test. Try to avoid lots of sugar, beer and alcoholic drinks for now.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by hopexter(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Timoleon:
Use hypo

Mixed with Izal and schnapps and bath with it twice daily.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by KingDash: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
see skin abeg... Omo na like 2 guys for naija go get my type of fresh skin
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Please I need solution to this ASAP
Get fresh lime, green ones preferably. Cut in half and scrub the affected area before you go to bed. Thank me later
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Timoleon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
You Dey there
hopexter:

Mixed with Izal and schnapps and bath with it twice daily.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Morgan9(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:
Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Go and buy nixoderm
The tube one..
And it will clear it within 4/5 days
Make sure u apply it morning and night..
It will give u a perfect result..

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Exactly why I mentioned his immune system in my post above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by BadNews: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by scovic33: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buy KETOCONAZOLE. It's very very effective.

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Get lion ointment... And you will thank me later
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by uniquebright: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Margaretola:
You need a dermatologist. Here, you can have a free online consultation with a doctor
https://cribmd.com/
Nice one Doc
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by KingDash: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:
bros that thing na eczema

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Ruskydube: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=tycoon3 post=106751765]Good morning house, I started noticing something on my fore head like eczema I have used creams funbact A and likes still the same, I also used some drugs to flush the system maybe it was dirt in the blood still the same, then I visited the hospital and was told it's a fungi infection that I don't need drugs or injection for it, I was given a tube cream to rub on it morning and night I even bought another one after that got finished still the same, though the doctor said if it's still the same after rubbing the cream that I should visit a dermatologist, I visited a general hospital it was a full day with out result, please doctor in the house help. What do I need to do to get my normal skill back this is irritating.

Itraconazole cap 1 twice daily for 2 weeks

Loratyn tab 1daily for 2 weeks

Ketoconazole cream apply twice daily after bath

Do this and thank me later smiley

Dermatologist would prescribe the same thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

sorry for your troubles, GET MOSIDROL AND MIX WITH CRYSTALLINE PENICILLIN POWDER
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by mightyhaze: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Eczema
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by dheolexaone(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Find correct agbo kokoro wt soap to bath, then apply sivoderm.

Fungi will pick race fa
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Dotmanmcdon(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

I treated mine with whitfield ointment and antibiotics. You will apply the ointment 3 times daily

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by fuckaholic25(f): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hope you have your own clipper tho?? Mehn, this is in the blood

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Ruskydube: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
tycoon3:

Itraconazole cap 1 twice daily for 2 weeks

Loratyn tab 1daily for 2 weeks

Ketoconazole cream apply twice daily after bath

Do this and thank me later smiley

Dermatologist would prescribe the same thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Sammology: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use hydrolic brake fluid
You would be surprised the outcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oga change your bed spread, pillow and towel , and the fungi will take care of its self then u come here and thank me letter !

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Numerouno94(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
kmcutez:

Exactly why I mentioned his immune system in my post above.

Buh why did u ask if he took the covid19 vaccine? Cos i hv taken mine ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by souldeep(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Follow this advice, i was about giving the same prescription.
achymmania:
Bro I need you to take my words seriously because I was once like you. Fungi is a very very very very very stubborn infection that needs to be treated for a very long period of time (6 months) even though the symptoms have disappeared. Go get ketokonazole or fusin tablet and a ketoconazooe cream.
Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Buh why did u ask if he took the covid19 vaccine? Cos i hv taken mine ooo grin grin

You dey fear. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Lanizo1: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Use Resolve Plus I had similar experience and that's what I have been using. It is now a face cream for me. Use it morning and night daily. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck by Numerouno94(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
KingDash:
bros that thing na eczema

Mayb na stubborn fungi, well I pray he finds the right treatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.