Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA (12618 Views)

Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by powerfulguy: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Senior aides of the Anambra Deputy Governor, Dr Nkem Okeke, who recently defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC) have refused to join him.

The aides restated their loyalty to the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and the state governor, Chief Willie Obiano.

Dr Okeke had on Wednesday defected to the APC after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja.

The senior aides who spoke to journalists at the office of the Chief of Staff to the governor, Mr Primus Odili, expressed shock over the defection of their boss, saying they only heard of it on social media.

The aides consist of Senior Special Assistant on General Duties, Dr Charles Nwufo, Special Assistant on Media, Mrs Stella Igboka, Special Assistants on Legal, Barrister Bath Okafor and Senior Special Assistant on Political Matters, Captain Chizor Obierika.

Nwufo said: “The Deputy Governor, Dr Okeke never discussed or mentioned the move to his aides. I wonder why someone who has benefited so much from Governor Willie Obiano will defect to a political party that is struggling to have a ground in the state and pledged his continuous support to the APGA leadership.”

On her part, Igboka said, “The successes and achievements recorded by Governor Willie Obiano are immeasurable and I vow to finish with APGA which shared the vision and hope of Ndị Igbo.”

Okafor and Obierika summarised the move as selfish and spite to them as it clearly showed that they were never valued and carried along, which they would have strongly disapproved.

They assured that they would continue to propagate the ideals and mission of the accomplished administration of Obiano in making sure that the governor is succeeded by a responsive and visionary leader like Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo.
https://www.today.ng/news/politics/anambra-deputy-governors-aides-reject-apc-pledge-loyalty-apga-394302

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you know, you know. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by benuejosh: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
The Governor or IPOB must have threatened them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
cool
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by iambrazen: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ok

Please I am a realtor that sell properties with verified documents(both land and buildings) in Lagos and Abuja.

Kindly reach me now let's help you get that property of your choice 080 6029 1729.

Abeg help my hustle fam
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by tillaman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
No long yarning every body wants to belong to the winning team na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by millionboi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tinubu is a thief

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Johnnoah1st: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
10 years old Facebook available 4sale
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by CHANNELStv2020: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
APC has no ground in Anambra

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by sureboykris(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't understand the relevance of all these defections in Anambra except maybe to strengthen the rigging apparatus.
As it stands, voter apathy plus IPOB threat of no election plus militarization of the state will boil down to absence of voters on that day.
I really pity Anambra people.
The state is gone... Captured.. If you know, you know...

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Mopolchi: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
They don't want to lose earnings
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by money121(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Humulity: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
The Deputy Governor without informing even his Principal nor aids decamped to serve his political interest.
His aids do not need to decamp with him, If It does not serve their interest as well.
Politics is about personal interest.

17 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nkem Okeke is inconsequential in political game of Anambra state. He can't even deliver his ward to APC.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by eddie7: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Confusion in disagreeing to agree
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Onyeka8: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
H
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Benitoh: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Way to go

Soludo we know

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by deboysben(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nkem okeke wants to trend that's all.

He should be popular at Least for once.
Deputy to any gov is much like ceremonial. I rather be a house of rep than be a deputy to any office.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
sureboykris:
I don't understand the relevance of all these defections in Anambra except maybe to strengthen the rigging apparatus.
As it stands, voter apathy plus IPOB threat of no election plus militarization of the state will boil down to absence of voters on that day.
I really pity Anambra people.
The state is gone... Captured.. If you know, you know...

When you have a weak and Sluggish Governor, that's what the state will look like
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Gkemz: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
You cannot bite the hand that feeds you... A word to the deputy governor. Everybody has deserted you. You cannot win a battle alone. Any party other than APGA has no ground in Anambra... Your greed for power and selfish ambition to desperately become the next governor has already disqualified you.
Judas was one of the disciples of Christ before greed and selfish ambition consumed him.

Lucifer was once an angel before pride ripped him off his position and he was casted down.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by HisSexcellency(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:
The Governor or IPOB must have threatened them.
The way you're carrying this ipob matter on your head, hope all is well with you or you're just chasing clout at their expense irrespective

7 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by benuejosh: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
HisSexcellency:

The way you're carrying this ipob matter on your head, hope all is well with you or you're just chasing clout at their expense irrespective
I say what I see.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by HisSexcellency(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:
I say what I see.
It's not worth it. The negativity isn't necessary, there are certain things one just sees and just ignores and move on.
This is a faceless forum, but not that faceless like we all thought. So, except you cherish the tantrums and stuff. The bad energy being bred daily on this forum is getting out of hand. I don't think there's any forum anyway in the world currently with the kind of bad energy as currently being exhibited on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by TotoGame(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
deboysben:
Nkem okeke wants to trend that's all.

He should be popular at Least for once.
Deputy to any gov is much like ceremonial. I rather be a house of rep than be a deputy to any office.

You can't compare a deputy Gov to a house floor member in all ramifications

It's just that the Nigerian constitution didn't allocate any powers to the office of the deputy Gov....he's just like a spare Tyre

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Jostoman: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
The two party should continue the game they are playing we are watching.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by aikyg(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
The man has made a terrible mistake. His political career is dead on arrival.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Thinktwicemybro: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Political prostitute, they ran to APC when they thought the court battle will swallow soludo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ To Use Executive Order For The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / First Lady Takes Off To Europe / Name 5 People That Should Not Be In Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.