Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love (1094 Views)

MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please brothers I’m begging you all, no matter what you do in this life, NEVER beg a woman to love you, or to stay with you when she has clearly lost interest in the relationship. Women when they love, they love like stupid people..they can even give you all they have because they are in love with you but once they lose interest in you for whatsoever reason and they start avoiding or ignoring you, after the first attempt to get them back once they don’t come back please let them go. In all my relationships with females, once you start avoiding me, I only give you one opportunity to come back but once you don’t come I will NEVER reach out to you again because once a woman is gone she is gone forever. Women are very strong hearted, they never look back especially when their emotions are involved. Men please stop begging women that have stopped loving you o, you will end up playing yourself big time.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love by KiNg0G: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
if I say Hi, you read n ignore.
that number is off my phone, including guys too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love by Staypositive: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ma gee
It is well.....

You don't beg for attention and love when she dey give you pussy..

Why I go beg you for love and attention if you go dey give me pvssy whenever I want....

Me and she no fit communicate again the day she stopped giving me s3x.

I no like stress.....
Relationship na wahala...

After I smoke my gbola, ma gee I don leave wahala for who get am...
Re: Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love by Demigod22: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
You don't beg for love or attention. No one is indispensable. I know when to let go and move on. After series of assessment on myself, I came to conclusion, that I should keep girls around for satisfaction, meaningful relationship will come when I am ready.

(1) (Reply)

The Love Peddler / Dear Young Man!!? / Thinking Of Going Into Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.