Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,481 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! (1937 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Fashion Or Madness??? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
I said these because from my observations: Idianhemps seems to influence their behaviours negatively or how they behaviour negatively. E.g towards women, stubborness,stealing,rudeness, fighting or some kind of wayward living.

Indian hemp doesn't make them do this things, it only enhances whatever thought you have prior to smoking, if you are a woman beater or thief it enchances those emotions,if you are an athlete or artist it enhances those talents as well.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Pumpumking: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Salut! Nairalande, from my observations, I'm yet to see or i rarely see a marijuana smoker who reasons well or talks normal, yes. Many of these guys i have met, tend to get skoy, skoy.

IGBO ALL THE WAY SIR!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Habits don't define people's characters but smoking of marijuana has negative effect on the health of smokers, mentally and emotionally. I have seen people who had gone mad or act abnormal as a result of smoking marijuana.
Story!
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Vaiki(m): 12:23am On Oct 24, 2021
justscorchone:

Indian hemp doesn't make them do this things, it only enhances whatever thought you have prior to smoking, if you are a woman beater or thief it enchances those emotions,if you are an athlete or artist it enhances those talents as well.
Exactly what I already told this guy undecided Abi grammar dey worry am ni?
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by ForestHill: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
If you are a smoker try as much as possible to avoid masturbation, it renders one redundant with time.
Educate me on this
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Itohanmiwa: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2021
ForestHill:
Educate me on this
When we smoke weed it releases dopamine in the body.Dopamine plays a key role in how we feel pleasure. It's a big part of our unique human ability to think and plan. It helps us strive, focus, and find things interesting. But when you masturbate often after smoking weed you waste this process and it can lead to insanity. Let me explain the brain sees sex as a reward for achievements you make regardless how little it is. When you orgasm all the time through masturbation, the brain thinks everything is alright as it doesn't know the difference between masturbation and sex induced orgasm. Continues combination of this practices can lead to the brain becoming redundant as it assumes everything is alright and if this isn't curbed in the long run it can lead to insanity partially or permanently.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by ForestHill: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

When we smoke weed it releases dopamine in the body.Dopamine plays a key role in how we feel pleasure. It's a big part of our unique human ability to think and plan. It helps us strive, focus, and find things interesting. But when you masturbate often after smoking weed you waste this process and it can lead to insanity. Let me explain the brain sees sex as a reward for achievements you make regardless how little it is. When you orgasm all the time through masturbation, the brain thinks everything is alright as it doesn't know the difference between masturbation and sex induced orgasm. Continues combination of this practices can lead to the brain becoming redundant as it assumes everything is alright and if this isn't curbed in the long run it can lead to insanity partially or permanently.
I get your point. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

Lol, what then will u now say abt those who went mad as a result of smoking marijuana? Do all of them masturbate?
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Itohanmiwa: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lol, what then will u now say abt those who went mad as a result of smoking marijuana? Do all of them masturbate?
Feel free bro to experiment and give me your findings.
Re: Marijuana can lead to mental disorder or madness. Avoid it! by Truvelisback(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Itohanmiwa:

Feel free bro to experiment and give me your findings.
I can't experiment something that has rendered many miserable and worthless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's Nothing Wrong In Sharing Your Wife With Other Men / Couple Captured Having Sex On A Stair Way / Man Shows Off Skill At Fixing Menstrual Pad For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.