Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy (451 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Hackportal(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2021
A pregnant lady identified as Success Martha cried out on social media for help the remove her unb0rn baby.

The dad of my unborn child says he’s not interested in my current pregnancy

In the video, she lamented over the fact that the father rejected the baby, saying he wants to move on with his life.

In her words;

“If you know what I can take to remove this pregnancy, please tell me cause the father said he is not interested in the pregnancy and the belle dey disturb me too. Me sef no want the pregnancy again.

I don tire to dey vomit. I don tire to sleep and behave anyhow. So if you know which hospital to do ab0rtion pls let me know. Since the father no want am, he say he wan move on with life, me too I want to move on. I have many things to do with my life also”

WATCH video BELOW;
https://loadedpulse.com/pregnant-woman-cries-out-as-babys-father-rejects-the-pregnancy/

Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Godada(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2021

Na wa o! Some people nor just get shame. So you come social media to advertise your foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by dollynnn(f): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Jeon(f): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2021
RUBBIISH

You and the baby papa are not serious.

Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by nifemi25(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2021
Just a single condom would have protected you from this embarrassment....
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Men who intentionally reject or deny pregnancies are automatically under a curse,know this and know truth.
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Both the man and woman are irresponsible. I hate cases of unwanted pregnancy. It makes the whole technological and scientific advancement of this 2¹st century useless.
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Smartb0y: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Nobody cares slut
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by daddytime(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Na the poor innocent kid I feel sorry for...

Wetin kwansign me and you?
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by debbydams(f): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Men who intentionally reject or deny pregnancies are automatically under a curse,know this and know truth.
take kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by debbydams(f): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Smartb0y:
Nobody cares slut
smiles
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Shameless girl. angry
U better move on with your unborn child.
As u dey open legs for your guy, u no reason say u get many things to do with your life. Na now way belle don enter u con no wetin to use your life do.
Rubbish......!!

Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Qatar2022: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are you displaying your foolishness on social media
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by GOFRONT(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hurray guys......October 18 is by the corner....Lekki DNA laboratory is about the Kickstart their dream of exposing the vaginarian excesses.

Lekki Lab, Tomorrow, we can't wait.
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by temitope27(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
When she dey open yansh anyhow, she no know abi
Re: Pregnant woman cries out as baby’s father rejects the pregnancy by Smartb0y: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
debbydams:
smiles
i like this one

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Will You Accept This Baby / 3 Ways To Start A Romantic Conversation With A Woman You Like / Four Types Of Confused Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.