Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Guys: Will You Accept This Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Will You Accept This Baby (451 Views)

Do I remove This Baby? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Will You Accept This Baby by EdobabaComedy(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2021
You go club go high enjoy yourself.
You see one babe wey you like come negotiate with am to follow you go yard.
You chop am wella over night even without condom, come give am money to press in the morning.
No no see this babe again until after about nine months she just come your house with baby and some of her people come talk say na you give her belle come be the father of the pikin.
Just like that oooo

What will you do if na you?
Re: Guys: Will You Accept This Baby by Jashub: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2021
I'll do Ronaldo's style and accept the child ; but nothing like marriage go join us. But before all this I will ensure the child and I take a paternity test to verify if I'm the biological father

1 Like

Re: Guys: Will You Accept This Baby by internationalman(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2021
This is a no brainer..

DNA test to the rescue
Re: Guys: Will You Accept This Baby by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
EdobabaComedy:
You go club go high enjoy yourself.
You see one babe wey you like come negotiate with am to follow you go yard.
You chop am wella over night even without condom, come give am money to press in the morning.
No no see this babe again until after about nine months she just come your house with baby and some of her people come talk say na you give her belle come be the father of the pikin.
Just like that oooo

What will you do if na you?

you had sex with her with no condoms right?! well i am sorry to say that the above (as well as catching deadly sexually transmitted diseases) may be the result of such foolish action.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Being Shy: Proven And Effective Methods / (Opinion) Why Men Fall In Love With Actresses. Share Your Thoughts. / Tonto Dikeh Sues For Peace. Urges Her Colleagues Not To Reply Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.