Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf (2506 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Odepo: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Chloe Lusted and husband James are like any other newly married busy couple - they enjoy hanging out together and have recently bought a puppy. But when they first got together, Chloe, 23, faced opposition from her family because James, 29, suffered from a rare genetic condition which causes dwarfism. Here Chloe recounts how their relationship unfolded.

As the phone rang I was nervous. I was about to tell my mum about my new boyfriend and I knew she would be shocked, so I had left it until I was on my journey back to university, almost 200 miles (320km) away.

I told her the name of my new boyfriend and her reaction was pretty instant. She said: "Why Jay, why Jay? Chloe, he is a dwarf, you're not suited."

She couldn't understand what I saw in James, who everyone knows as Jay. She was in shock.

Jay was born with diastrophic dysplasia - a rare genetic condition that causes dwarfism - despite both his parents Dawn and Dave being of average height.

Jay stands at 3ft 7in (1.1m) tall while I am 5ft 7in (1.7m), and that was part of the reason I was so nervous about telling my mum.

I was a bit angry at her at the time, why couldn't she just accept it? But looking back at it now she would have had reservations about any guy I got with.

And because Jay was "different", I guess I can understand why she was so shocked and reacted like she did.

Growing up, I was very much into boys from the age of 16, but I was always looking for a long-term partner.

I have grown up in the church since I was five years old, so it has always been really important to me and I have always wanted to have a wedding and a marriage - I guess I am traditional in that way.

Source; www.odephodini..com

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Say this dwarf like this won't lost inside her kpekus if they want to do the do

1 Like

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Demigod22: 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Genuine love is sweet. People defy all odds just to be with the one that can give them peace of mind. I love the way people Love.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Odepo: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Demigod22:
Genuine love is sweet. People defy all odds just to be with the one that can give them peace of mind. I love the way people Love.
Nigerians follow for the people wey dey love like this? Lol
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
And so? Dwarf no be human being?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by TarOrfeeek: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Check this man's account balance.

When you see the True Love inside his account, you'll know why she married this dwarf.
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Odepo: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And so? Dwarf no be human being?
e be like say u be short man, lol
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by ahnie: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Could this be love?
We don't practice this type of love in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Odepo: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
U think say na Nigerian gals, mostly Igbo gals
TarOrfeeek:

Check this man's account balance.

When you see the True Love inside his account, you'll know why she married this dwarf.

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Odepo:
e be like say u be short man, lol
lol...you don't know me bro....Na tallest people dey call me cheesy... that's to tell you how I tall reach cheesy
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by cayorday89(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na only she know wetin she dey lust for...
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Homeboiy: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Odi nkumkpu eme ire

1 Like

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Ahmback(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na only she know wetin she see for this brotherman account
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Truvelisback(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Say this dwarf like this won't lost inside her kpekus if they want to do the do
Those guys they carry front oo.
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by beautyhd: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2021
The surname though; lusted

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2021
So you guys don't know she married him because of his dick size.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Odepo: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2021
Perfectdanny:
So you guys don't know she married him because of his dick size.
It might be true o
Re: Meet Chloe Lusted; A Young Girl Who Married A Dwarf by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Odepo:
It might be true o
Ladies can do anything for big dick naa

(1) (Reply)

. / Apologize To Your Body Part You Have Used The Most / Is It Natural For Your Woman's Virg.inia To Automatically Becomes Wider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.