Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Do I Retain My Respect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Retain My Respect (579 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retain My Respect by Oyin2212(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Harddon Stanliwise CaveAdullam Pansophist Martinez39s

Goodday scholars, I'm in a bit of a dilemma and would love your answer.

In PUA and Gaming, it is advised that one be funny if you want to break a female barrier and get closer to her. How does one deal with the disrespect that comes with that?

Even with my some of my junior guys or colleagues? If I become too friendly with them, they turn it to disrespect and I have to cut the relationship and make it extremely professional. Is there no way around this?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retain My Respect by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2021
Be in your underwear and dance before all of them,that way you'll be funny and still retain your respect and if this didn't work then go completely naked I'm sure it will definitely work out.

Re: How Do I Retain My Respect by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
When you stoop so low to the extent that you started frolicking with girls who are not of the same category with you, wetin you expect at the end? undecided

As for the part of say you want to retrieve your respect is very simple..... Personally,I don serve as boss for many firms wey I take work before.....Most times,they know me to be the free and joking type, whether young or old,I don't just have time to be selective undecided. But I get boundaries....I know how to differentiate between when to stop being too playful, and when to start being bossy........ That's why till today,my former colleagues and people who were equally under me as at back then always show me respect whenever we meet...

In a nutshell,it's called self-respect..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Retain My Respect by dhiqson(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2021
go to the main thread and post there smiley
Re: How Do I Retain My Respect by stanliwise(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Oyin2212:
Harddon Stanliwise CaveAdullam Pansophist Martinez39s

Goodday scholars, I'm in a bit of a dilemma and would love your answer.

In PUA and Gaming, it is advised that one be funny if you want to break a female barrier and get closer to her. How does one deal with the disrespect that comes with that?

Even with my some of my junior guys or colleagues? If I become too friendly with them, they turn it to disrespect and I have to cut the relationship and make it extremely professional. Is there no way around this?

The same teeth wey dog take dey play, na same teeth wey e take dey bite.

It’s a carrot and stick approach. You only sound friendly when girls start showing trust and interest in you. If not then you should only sound witty and cunning.

Don’t ever appear funny to a girl still putting up her shield. Instead you’re to neg her and ridicule her subtly with mild jokes that don’t sound like one who is convincing and a bit annoying. Yeah girls find witty people interesting. When a girl disrespect you then you are free to toss her into her space.
The last thing you should tolerate from a girl is disrespect. Also be ready to give her respect she deserves too.

But you only show the good side when she begins to cooperate and trust you. Don’t mix them up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retain My Respect by Oyin2212(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2021
stanliwise:

The same teeth wey dog take dey play, na same teeth wey e take dey bite.

It’s a carrot and stick approach. You only sound friendly when girls start showing trust and interest in you. If not then you should only sound witty and cunning.

Don’t ever appear funny to a girl still putting up her shield. Instead you’re to neg her and ridicule her subtly with mild jokes that don’t sound like one who is convincing and a bit annoying. Yeah girls find witty people interesting. When a girl disrespect you then you are free to toss her into her space.
The last thing you should tolerate from a girl is disrespect. Also be ready to give her respect she deserves too.

But you only show the good side when she begins to cooperate and trust you. Don’t mix them up.

I appreciate the response.
Re: How Do I Retain My Respect by Oyin2212(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When you stoop so low to the extent that you started frolicking with girls who are not of the same category with you, wetin you expect at the end? undecided

As for the part of say you want to retrieve your respect is very simple..... Personally,I don serve as boss for many firms wey I take work before.....Most times,they know me to be the free and joking type, whether young or old,I don't just have time to be selective undecided. But I get boundaries....I know how to differentiate between when to stop being too playful, and when to start being bossy........ That's why till today,my former colleagues and people who were equally under me as at back then always show me respect whenever we meet...

In a nutshell,it's called self-respect..
I understand.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Disguised Himself As A Lady Created A Scene In Abuja! (vid) / Simi's Song : Woman (discussion) / After Wedding, My Ex-gf Hugged Me And Triggered Memories That Let To Intimacy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.